Toronto Emerald Park Condos | 128.92m | 40s | Bazis | Rosario Varacalli

Hahaha, where do you find time to notice all this ..:eek:
Next time your prowling around there find out if there are any condo units still available, cause im interested in one

Apparently, I do my homework and research so that I'll post informative, knowledgeable and factually accurate posts,.... you might want to try that sometimes.

If you're looking for residential-condo for sale or rent, there's a lot listed on MLS and kijiji. If you're looking for a PacificMall type cubicle retail-condo unit or office-condo unit, I already linked to the defaulted units Bazis are still trying to off-load, and there's also numerous signs posted on windows and doors of other retail-condo units and office-condo units where original owners have been trying to sell or rent out for the last year. You should come up and visit EmeraldPark sometimes,.... then you'll at least have an idea of what you're posting about.

Well, if you think you're ready for the move up from SouthParkdale to Yonge&Sheppard,.... and you want a really great deal,.... then call this number,... I'm sure he can help you.

SheppardStationSign3.jpg

And when you call, tell him to show up at next month's TTC/City Walk-Through of EmeraldPark TTC entrance on time,... and to fix the 3 broken mall doors now!

Attachments

• SheppardStationSign3.jpg
    SheppardStationSign3.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 411
Last edited:
TimHorton store is making progress but it looks like I won't be getting my TimHortons Christmas donut!,.... I'm hearing the TimHortons will be open very late this year or very early next year,..... right within your "another week or two" estimate.

IMG_2148.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2148.JPG
    IMG_2148.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 416
Sorry, but no tunnel opening in your Xmas stocking. What I'm about to tell you may be shocking to some but fully expected by others knowing it's Bazis and their lack of on-time engineering and construction. Part of the problem may be Jonathan Gold, Bazis project manager who is looking more and more like the posterboy for the "Peter Principle" which states that a person rises in a company through promotion until they reach a level of incompetence.
Here's the results of the Fri. Dec. 16 site inspection. Jonathan was there as well as TTC and city staff.
An Occupancy permit to allow opening was not granted for the following reasons:

- “FIRE DO NOT ENTER SIGNS” were not working
- Fire alarm audible signals were not working on the Emerald Park side
- Exit signage not installed
- Mechanical issues for Measure “N” vestibule still outstanding
- 2 Hr. fire separation at Measure “N” vestibule not provided
- Required documentation has been submitted and is currently being reviewed
- A continuous handrail is required at the P1 level landing

The TTC and city have been fully co-operative with Bazis so Jonathan shouldn't be pointing fingers at them, and an outside fire safety system consultant has been doing the testing. Jonathan was told to rebook a final inspection when all deficiencies have been rectified which means that one day in 2017, you'll walk by the south end of Sheppard-Yonge and be amazed that the hoarding is gone. It's difficult for me and others who know building codes to understand how a company can miss installing basic items like exit signs, proper handrails and minimum fire separation. I doubt that the engineering consultants would have missed this on blueprints so it comes down to the work of the contracted companies and oversight by foremen and project managers.

That might be the most pathetic thing I've ever heard. Sunnyray needs to give this moron an angry phone call for us. I'm seriously wonder what other deficiencies there might be in this building when they can't even get a TTC tunnel right.

They can't even get the retail to residential entrance to work properly what can I expect from the subway tunnel.
Talked to one of the security team today, he said only the security can access the residential unit from retail part as of now. Very smart of Bazis.

Tim Hortons will apparently be opening tomorrow. There's a truck with free (small) coffee and hot chocolate parked outside right now. You also get some coupons that will only work at the EP location. Nice to see it open so quickly.

The information in this thread is very disappointing. From the outside these towers are amongst the most attractive new builds in my opinion. I appreciate their uniqueness.
But wow, everything else sounds pretty bleak. Makes me wonder how these actually managed to get built.
I hope that everything gets under control sooner than later.

From last night,..... notice paper coffee filter are ready,....
IMG_2353.JPG
IMG_2344.JPG
IMG_2348.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2353.JPG
    IMG_2353.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 401
  • IMG_2344.JPG
    IMG_2344.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 444
  • IMG_2348.JPG
    IMG_2348.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 393
EmeraldPark's TimHortons (aka anchor tenant) is now open!
IMG_2507.JPG

No TimHortons Christmas donut for me,.....
IMG_2518.JPG

Lots of space to hang out,...
IMG_2514.JPG
IMG_2532.JPG

Washrooms are interesting,.... one for Family and one for Male/Female
IMG_2527.JPG

IMG_2530.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2507.JPG
    IMG_2507.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 434
  • IMG_2514.JPG