Toronto One O One | ?m | 26s | Camrost-Felcorp | Onespace

So the developer renovated the Imperial Palace with that a great view on the South side, then decided to squeeze a new building in blocking that great view and another is on the way, nice!

So the developer renovated the Imperial Palace with that a great view on the South side, then decided to squeeze a new building in blocking that great view and another is on the way, nice!
Neither this nor Blue Diamond will block south-facing views from Imperial Plaza. They are off to the east and west of Imperial Plaza

There is an office building to the East of Imperial with only entrance to parking separating them, so it can't be off to the East it definitely blocks the South and East view of people living on the South/East side of the building. See the site plan backgroundfile-44828.pdf

Attachments

• backgroundfile-44828.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 516
Homer is correct, IP2 does partially obstruct/clip the southeast portion of Imperial Plaza

impplazasiteplan-jpg.61759

Here's the Site Plan:

View attachment 61759

There are approved plans for 10 townhomes and 1 tower south of Imperial Plaza, which will be the third phase there. (There's also Blue Diamond at Imperial Plaza, the second phase, which is being built where the words Deer Park United Church appear.)

Some of the area under where the third phase will be had to be built to provide parking and servicing facilities for the first phase. I am not sure how much will be built on top of that at this point. Maybe just enough to cap it all for a while (or maybe some of the towns have been selling as part of the Blue Diamond phase? Not sure.) to seal it off until the next phase goes ahead.

well at least the 2 storey glass lobby seems nice ... but it concerns me that all this glass is located at a T-intersection across from a bottom of slope ramp, might be just waiting for accident to happen someday when a car slides and misses the turn (and ends up through the glass into the lobby)

You took the words right out of my mouth... it's a stinking pile of dogsh*t... but the random white spandrel makes it look like a TCHC project! LOL how very unfortunate for everyone who lives there and everyone who lives in the original and has to look at this POS. Wretched.

Back