Vaughan 11 Interchange Way | 175.4m | 55s | Graywood | IBI Group

innsertnamehere

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
New project up in Vaughan Centre. replaces the existing Hilton Garden Inn at Highway 7 and Interchange Way. Looks like it integrates the hotel into a new complex of two towers, 47 and 44 floors by my counts.

I believe this is the tallest proposed yet in Vaughan Centre, the first to break the 40 floor mark. Might be over 150m by the looks of it.

3201-highway-7-w-condos-808x1030.jpg

Attachments

• 3201-highway-7-w-condos-808x1030.jpg
    3201-highway-7-w-condos-808x1030.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 3,829
This Gupta Group builds some of the ugliest condos in the GTA.
Which of theirs is the worst? You can't call every single GTA condo "turd". This could be just a rezoning exercise, though, given it is extremely preliminary.

Vaughan Centre was never going to look like the renderings that the City published. I have high hopes for this area, but the market is the key factor that decides what, if anything, we get here.

I personally find it almost too tall for the area. However the podium looks acceptable.

The podium is awful. It's a lazy afterthought that separates one use from another; 2 storeys retail, 5 floors hotel setbacked and, residential towers. I rather see this as a beautifully landscaped tower in a park community. At least it would be authentic.

The podium is awful. It's a lazy afterthought that separates one use from another; 2 storeys retail, 5 floors hotel setbacked and, residential towers. I rather see this as a tower in a park community.
Incorrect. Look at the design of it, as well, I was just showing my opinion.

Back