Bartholomew, The (The Daniels Corporation) - Real Estate -

Anyone know if they started sales for the townhouses on Sutton Ave? They're tearing down the church and building quite large towns there.

this thing is going up so quickly. i bought in here an cannot wait for it to be done. But it would have been better for them to pour concrete between the townhomes i think. better sound barrier with families living in them. looking forward to my keys april 5th 2017 though!!

this thing is going up so quickly. i bought in here an cannot wait for it to be done. But it would have been better for them to pour concrete between the townhomes i think. better sound barrier with families living in them. looking forward to my keys april 5th 2017 though!!

Welcome to UT CC. Did you purchase one of the towns, or a condo unit? If you peruse the pics of May 7th, you'll see the cinder block between the towns, so they seem pretty decently built (and you can see it between the units in the immediate image above). I'm sure you'll really like the growing neighbourhood!

I purchased one of the condo units. i was 50/50 on the town as they are too large. it is an investment property for me - so i sure hope the area grows like it is planned! it needs a helping hand.
I cycle by the development once or twice a month. the cinder blocks will definitely provide a sound barrier - but concrete would have been more idea. Daniel's is a good developer, which is why i decided to add one of their developments to my portfolio!

Back