934     1 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 1.3K     1 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 613     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not looking likely, but hey, maybe justice has already been meted out. If Rob survives that long they'll have to wheel him in in a hospital bed, and Doug has already murdered his chances of election to anything, tho maybe if Rob is gone that will improve his chances with the ConCrowd.

Warmington will need to be monitored 24/7 when the inevitable happens.

I bet Rob doesn't go to council.

Last edited:
The way I see it, I doubt anything'll be "officially" named for/dedicated to Rob Ford unless the FoFam pays for it--which ought to serve their ideological logic, anyway (now, *there's* a point to drill into their thick skulls).

That is, be prepared for a giant seated gold statue of RoFo a la Mao to pop up in the crotch between the 401 and 409 in due time.
The Fords are cheap. They got the city to dedicate a public park to Daddy.

Maybe the City could trade a faux marble Elvis-style bust donated by a local (Etobicoke) artist for the Muzik patio in exchange for the Greek Gods.

Yeah, but that was *before* they became a tabloid spectacle. Back then, even disinterested downtowners wouldn't have had a quibble with that municipal decision...

Yeah, but that was *before* they became a tabloid spectacle. Back then, even disinterested downtowners wouldn't have had a quibble with that municipal decision...
One can also say that Dougie Sr. actually achieved things unlike the Brothers Grin.

Notwithstanding that his party retained a presence after 1945, is there anything in Italy *still* named after Mussolini?

More Trump vs Ford.

DoFo, Oct 22 2010:
Rob could commit murder on the steps of city hall and they would still vote for him

Trump, Jan 26 2015:
I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters

A funny postscript is that the front of City Hall doesn't have steps/stairs. DoFo wouldn't know that since he was a part time councillor.

Just cross out Thug Senior's name and scrawl in Slob's. With a crayon. That's as much effort as needed towards a shrine dedicated to the worst Mayor in Toronto's history.

What would a statue commemorating the dignity of Rob Ford's time in office look like, though? Ford urinating in public? Hitting/kicking his sister? Smacking around minions with a bag of McDonald's hamburgers? A naked Ford chasing a bunch of hookers with a crack pipe in one hand and a bottle of booze in the other? The possibilities are endless...

What would a statue commemorating the dignity of Rob Ford's time in office look like, though? Ford urinating in public? Hitting/kicking his sister? Smacking around minions with a bag of McDonald's hamburgers? A naked Ford chasing a bunch of hookers with a crack pipe in one hand and a bottle of booze in the other? The possibilities are endless...

A statue? I am thinking more of a public loo.

AoD

Well, once Ward 2 is willed to Dougie in perpetuity, I'm betting that north Etobicoke will become the Ford naming capital of Canada.

Last edited:
Well, once Ward 2 is willed to Dougie in perpetuity, I'm betting that north Etobicoke will become the Ford naming capital of Canada.

And the people of Etobicoke will forever bask in the glory of their Dear Leader.

kimdoug.png

Attachments

• kimdoug.png
    kimdoug.png
    506.1 KB · Views: 486
Just as you thought it would be safe for a Ford to shop at Walmart...

Walmart Canada to start charging for plastic bags

Beginning on Feb. 9, customers will be charged five cents each for plastic bags, with reusable bags available for a discounted rate of 25 cents each.

See link.

Walmart is where our Rob Ford shops. Probably because they (used to) not charge for the plastic bags.
Adk2d9OCAAA5C9B.jpg

Just cross out Thug Senior's name and scrawl in Slob's. With a crayon. That's as much effort as needed towards a shrine dedicated to the worst Mayor in Toronto's history.

New idea, at all major ingresses to the "Ford Ward" we could build arches illustrated with bas reliefs of Ford family members.

A 60-foot high bobblehead atop a mini-LCBO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back