News   Apr 15, 2024
 935     0 
News   Apr 15, 2024
 2.1K     5 
News   Apr 15, 2024
 646     0 

Forum Shutdown For Upgrades

Isn't the point of blocking so that you can't see them?
You couldn't see them the old way either, it just showed that they had made a post. However when people start referring to the post they made without quoting it, the conversation can be confusing. At least if I can easily go view the blocked member's post, I can figure out what people are referring to.

Is there a way to make quote bubbles auto-expand?

Usually I like the shrunken quote bubble when I am quoting someone (doesn't clog up the page) but when I am posting an article or something I would prefer if the contents were fully expanded when I post.

If there was like a little extra something we can put in the bb code to give that option it would be great. Like so: [QUOTE&auto] or [QUOTE,auto] or something.

Is there a way to make quote bubbles auto-expand?

Usually I like the shrunken quote bubble when I am quoting someone (doesn't clog up the page) but when I am posting an article or something I would prefer if the contents were fully expanded when I post.

If there was like a little extra something we can put in the bb code to give that option it would be great. Like so: [QUOTE&auto] or [QUOTE,auto] or something.

Will take a look.

It came to our attention late last week that UT users with Hotmail accounts were blocked from getting emails from us. Somehow our IP was blocked even though Hotmail had no issues with us. This has now been fixed.

Those of you watching threads but are not getting email alerts need to go to those specific threads and read them. This will kickstart email notification again. Note that you get an email notification only once from us until you read the thread. You don't get a notification for each post.

The same issue affected those using "Conversations" (the former PM).

Am I the only one who is getting this message that is blocking the map?

Screen shot 2015-11-21 at 11.23.51 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen shot 2015-11-21 at 11.23.51 AM.png
    Screen shot 2015-11-21 at 11.23.51 AM.png
    942.8 KB · Views: 456

Back