Toronto One Bloor East | 257.24m | 76s | Great Gulf | Hariri Pontarini

4roVzJD.jpg

LqMGVLy.jpg

5LwH7cm.jpg

Came across First Gulf's commercial space leasing brochure, it has 2 renderings I haven't seen before (p1 / p7).

It also shows floor plans of P2/P1/L1/L2 and how it will function, to those that are interested in the details like myself:

http://www.firstgulf.com/pdf-property/OneBloor_EmailVersion_LR.pdf

So the Nordstrom Rack space would be the entire 2nd floor
(with a carve-out at the Bloor-Yonge corner which would belong to the ground floor tenant)?

That would make more sense than Nordstrom Rack dividing its space over 3 floors (P1, ground and 2), based on its usual store layouts.

I love the sleekness and elegance of this building.
You are still alive!!! We hadn't seen you forever on here. You had us worried that you had passed away (after mentioning many times in your posts for people to be easy on you because you didn't have much longer to live). Glad to see you are still breathing. As long as someone is still breathing, there is hope. As well as being able to post on UT.

You are still alive!!! We hadn't seen you forever on here. You had us worried that you had passed away (after mentioning many times in your posts for people to be easy on you because you didn't have much longer to live). Glad to see you are still breathing. As long as someone is still breathing, there is hope. As well as being able to post on UT.
LOL:D

Back