News   Mar 28, 2024
 656     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 458     1 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 780     0 

15 Wellesley E (Parking lot redevelopment, Plaza, ?s, Quadrangle)

Almost a month is no time at all in development circles, it's not even a month. 'Soon' could as likely be half a year from now as it could be tomorrow.

How did the developer get permission to tear down the 3 century homes on the north side of the site, on Dundonald?

@Perkie I don't think you are talking about this project. This is Wellesley south to Maitland right? not Wellesley north to Dundonald. I imagine you are referring to 50 Wellesley by Plaza.

Community consultation meeting scheduled for April 4, 2017 at 20 Grosvenor Street.

"In addition to an urban park, the current proposal includes a 50-storey and 29-storey mixed use development. The Children's Catholic Aid Society [...] would relocate to the base building of the new development and replacement Toronto Parking Authority parking spaces would also be incorporated."

In other words, bye bye to my beautiful view of the Bloor-Yonge skyline...

Wonder if this is anything similar to what I saw during the 552 Church St consultations...
C77hVUvVsAAYHTv.jpg

Attachments

• C77hVUvVsAAYHTv.jpg
    C77hVUvVsAAYHTv.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 735
Does anyone have an update on the fate of the lovely but unlisted 20 Maitland? There is loads of room on this site to work with it and around it. Would love to see it fully retained and sharply juxtaposed against a sleek tower a la Karma down the block.

Back