Toronto Ten York Street Condos | 224.02m | 65s | Tridel | Wallman Architects

I'm sure they've learned from their mistakes and upped there effort here. The principals live in Toronto and care about their reputations, and this is a very large tower in a prime location. The scale of the project also affords them a greater budget design. If its not a high quality it will be huge blight so I'm pretty optimistic.

I'm sure they've learned from their mistakes and upped there effort here. The principals live in Toronto and care about their reputations, and this is a very large tower in a prime location. The scale of the project also affords them a greater budget design. If its not a high quality it will be huge blight so I'm pretty optimistic.

Considering the output historically, I am not sure if I would be that sanguine - though I would love to be pleasantly surprised. As to the argument of scale - it's not that much bigger than 300 Front.

AoD

I think the podium has great potential and the tower itself will undoubtedly be quite dramatic on knife-edge- much like 1King. I share the scepticism however as the 300 Front looked fine in the renderings too. Lets hope we don't get busy mullions and drab panelling.

Haha, "get with the times" you seem to think it's a dirty word:D

So this garbage is ok to you?

dsc04423-jpg.51949

Image c/o I42

Back