News   Apr 23, 2024
 1.7K     5 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 549     0 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 1.3K     0 

Forum Shutdown For Upgrades

I'm not getting any notifications to any of the threads I was subscribed to (well over 100 of them). This has to represent a lot of loss readership.

I'm getting some but not all. Now that we have the "new posts" feature working, I'm seeing threads that I'm not getting notifications for.

I find the new font and colour choices to be so low contrast as to be difficult to read. I'm already reading the forum less because of these changes; it's just not a pleasant experience for me any more.

There's a bug where you upload a photo and add a note, a bunch of back slashes are added to the post.

7TDNhCR.png

I`m still not receiving any e-mail notifications of threads I am subscribed to (includes several threads which are very frequently posted to, e.g. Miscellaneous Toronto Photographs: Then and Now). Haven`t received a single notice since June 11.

And you've checked your profile to see that you are signed up for emails for those threads?

And you've checked your profile to see that you are signed up for emails for those threads?
Well, I suppose that may be another issue, because I don`t see where in my profile I would see if I`m signed up anymore - there`s nothing in my profile page which shows the threads I am subscribed to (that I've been able to find)

But I used to be signed up for e-mail notification for about 15-20 threads and would receive notices almost daily - would something have changed to my settings because of the upgrade?

I also don't see where in my profile I can see what threads I am subscribed to. I do notice that the default when subscribing to a new thread now is that you DO NOT receive email notifications.

Back