246 0 26
· Consisting of seven storeys, this exclusive building includes 19 private residences and incorporates the façade of the former St. Basil’s School.
· 36Hazelton offers one-of-a-kind suites ranging in size from approximately 1,200 square feet to just over 4,600 square feet for the penthouse unit.
· The penthouse unit occupies the entire seventh floor and offers 360 degree panoramic views which will overlook Hazelton Avenue. The suite features two levels of private outdoor space, totalling to more than 2,800 square feet.
· 36Hazelton also offers four suites sized from 1,300 square feet to over 2,100 square feet with two-storey configurations.
· The design team includes Quadrangle Architects, Chapman Design Group and Ron Holbrook.
· 36Hazelton features a distinctive townhome unit with an exclusive private courtyard. Built into the heritage building façade, the townhome has approximately 13-foot ceilings in the Living Room and a semi-private elevator.
· Suite prices range from $2.8 million to over $12 million for the exclusive penthouse suite.
· Custom kitchens by Marana will include Miele appliance packages and individual wine refrigerators. Suites will feature warming drawers and the latest speed ovens as a standard feature-technology whose benefits include faster cooking time, better retention of food nutrients and moisture.
· 36Hazelton offers 24-hour concierge services.
· Wine lovers will appreciate the modern version of a traditional wine cellar lined with 21 private climate-controlled fridges, all lockable. Adjoining the wine cellar is a tasting room, ideal for intimate dinner parties or small groups.
· A recreational billiard room is included.
· 36Hazelton’s fully equipped fitness studio includes state-of-the-art treadmills and elliptical trainers by Technogym, the leading producer of biomechanically precise wellness systems known for training Olympic athletes and professional sports organizations.
· The studio features two PowerWatts™ virtual cycling systems. Residents can choose from several popular and challenging simulated cycling tracks such as the Tour de France that will recreate the tension actually felt by cyclists riding the course.
· 36Hazelton will feature a holistic room where residents can bring in their personal masseur. This room has a massage table, a full sink and lockable cabinets.
· A private underground garage is equipped with a washing station so residents can arrange to clean their vehicles at their own leisure.
· The garage also includes a dog washing station where groomers can come and bathe owner’s pets. The convenient pet station is also ideal for owners who want to rinse their dog’s paws before taking them into their suite after a walk.
|Views: 40K | Replies: 104 | Last Post: Jul 23, 2017|
|Real Estate Discussion|
|Views: 4K | Replies: 1 | Last Post: May 13, 2011|