Today's photo of the day comes from Forum member krooj. This shot manages to capture the density of Chinatown and our streetcars during an undoubtedly urban moment — garbage day. Chinatown is one neighbourhood in the city that's remained relatively untouched by the building boom. Though the southern edge of the King-Spadina area has experienced explosive development.
popular dataBase projects
- RT @tridel: Bloorvista at Islington Terrace. A most connected address. Registration now open. http://t.co/Z7hFwKHYiz http://t.co/b4YD8J3GIY — 4 hours 2 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #Lotus #Condos by @ChestnutHillDev, coming to the Bayview and Sheppard area of North York http://t.co/8VXA9ZG2tx — 6 hours 43 min ago
- Musée #Condos by @PurePlaza now rising over first step back on Adelaide in #Toronto's bustling King West http://t.co/5EXuN1nlGZ #development — 7 hours 27 min ago
- RT @tarionwarranty: Tarion introduces new registration requirements for new home builders: http://t.co/Tmy1UsYuAf #consumer #protection — 9 hours 13 min ago
- RT @CityzenGroup: We have officially launched the @Pier27Tower! Check out all the new renderings here: http://t.co/Cj27N4k7lE — 12 hours 58 min ago
- RT @planetizen: "10 Keys to Making a Great City Plan," from the experience and expertise of @BrentToderian http://t.co/YFwBgsWTHk — 13 hours 2 min ago