Today's photo of the day comes from Forum member krooj. This shot manages to capture the density of Chinatown and our streetcars during an undoubtedly urban moment — garbage day. Chinatown is one neighbourhood in the city that's remained relatively untouched by the building boom. Though the southern edge of the King-Spadina area has experienced explosive development.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #BlueDiamond #Condos by @Camrost, coming soon to St. Clair Avenue West in #Toronto. http://t.co/J5PUtbP7fH — 1 day 12 hours ago
- KingSett Capital is planning a major #development on Yonge St with a bridge high in the sky. http://t.co/9sO4eanw1b #Toronto @QuadrangleArch — 1 day 14 hours ago
- Artist @DougCoupland's new "Four Seasons" installation officially unveiled at #ELAD's Emerald City in North York! http://t.co/UJSZce24KW — 1 day 15 hours ago
- The revitalization of #Toronto's Alexandra Park community is well under way, including construction of @Tridel's #SQ. http://t.co/ZiBZWFnmUJ — 1 day 16 hours ago
- Ontario creating 2 new programs to promote #cycling as viable transportation in the province. http://t.co/lMqTCEGHB0 — 1 day 16 hours ago
- Public input is being sought on reforms to four acts covering municipal government in Ontario http://t.co/2Y72KzPDeB #Toronto #TOpoli — 1 day 19 hours ago