Today's photo of the day comes from Forum member krooj. This shot manages to capture the density of Chinatown and our streetcars during an undoubtedly urban moment — garbage day. Chinatown is one neighbourhood in the city that's remained relatively untouched by the building boom. Though the southern edge of the King-Spadina area has experienced explosive development.
popular dataBase projects
- Christie Station recently got the new #PRESTO fare gates. Keep up with the rollout here: https://t.co/AHJCIOxs9T… https://t.co/X7GU9r7ONR — 9 hours 32 min ago
- Church Street #Condo by @CentreCourtDev Enters #RealEstate Market as 'Axis Condos'. https://t.co/Y0daQ0Eilx… https://t.co/hugdtLLTqT — 10 hours 22 min ago
- Our #ProjectoftheDay is the @JWMuskoka - https://t.co/ZKDKEZViO7 #RealEstate #GTA #Condo #Hotel #CRE https://t.co/O38Zx3jjPA — 11 hours 7 min ago
- Previewing the #Interior Amenities at @pureplaza's Musée Condos. https://t.co/UZ3t8JRMRF #Toronto #RealEstate… https://t.co/dbigI8Qokd — 13 hours 7 min ago
- Neudorfer's @FuseCondosTO Progress as Cladding Installation Continues. https://t.co/1ptE8dWmNU #Toronto #RealEstate… https://t.co/t0E10KhDh2 — 15 hours 7 min ago
- Eighty One Wellesley by @AragonForward publicly launches today. https://t.co/0iJplquIcF #Toronto #RealEstate #condo https://t.co/mdkuvHb1o0 — 17 hours 35 min ago