Today's photo of the day comes from Forum member krooj. This shot manages to capture the density of Chinatown and our streetcars during an undoubtedly urban moment — garbage day. Chinatown is one neighbourhood in the city that's remained relatively untouched by the building boom. Though the southern edge of the King-Spadina area has experienced explosive development.
popular dataBase projects
- Ground Breaking for #Retail Celebrated at @VandykHomes's Backyard Condos. https://t.co/LkNIL1oLi2 #Toronto… https://t.co/azhxyDXAeQ — 41 min 18 sec ago
- #HenryMoore's 'The Archer' Celebrates 50th Anniversary in front of #CityHall. https://t.co/UsIWQA5t7J #Toronto… https://t.co/hw3HpubgC1 — 1 hour 39 min ago
- Cladding Installation Almost Complete at 2nd Phase of @FuseCondosTO on Lansdowne. https://t.co/CLfVDO9RIC #Toronto… https://t.co/hRKACJtofY — 4 hours 6 min ago
- Event: @UofTDaniels will host the 2016 Gehry Chair Lecture on Nov. 3rd. https://t.co/cGbLeqlNqt #Toronto… https://t.co/xzPGGoNaWy — 5 hours 21 min ago
- RT @ttcriders: There's quorum! #TTCBoard meeting has started. .@joshcolle: We're in the "big kids" room today. — 5 hours 26 min ago
- New Proposal Aims to Bring Affordable #Housing to Coxwell & Gerrard. https://t.co/znWmBIOmEM #Toronto #RealEstate… https://t.co/XhmJ51QMLQ — 6 hours 16 min ago