Today's photo of the day comes from Forum member krooj. This shot manages to capture the density of Chinatown and our streetcars during an undoubtedly urban moment — garbage day. Chinatown is one neighbourhood in the city that's remained relatively untouched by the building boom. Though the southern edge of the King-Spadina area has experienced explosive development.
popular dataBase projects
- Our Forum is temporarily down for maintenance for the next few hours. Until then, enjoy the @BlueJays game! #cometogether — 1 hour 51 min ago
- One6Nine Jones brings 12 #condo townhomes to #Toronto's great #Leslieville neighbourhood http://t.co/WEgf5nLliM #realestate #development — 2 hours 17 min ago
- Penthouse flythrough video at The Bond by @Lifetime_Dev showcases modern design http://t.co/xsWrpBiahr #Toronto #condos @core_architects — 3 hours 56 min ago
- Richard Witt of @QuadrangleArch details the creation of the unique Abacus Lofts on Dundas St: http://t.co/GLSeIrB4gj #Toronto #condominiums — 4 hours 49 min ago
- What a pleasure speaking with former Mayor & #Toronto political icon John Sewell! Read our interview here: http://t.co/rcuiQP3LOJ — 5 hours 19 min ago
- A view of yesterday morning's beautiful sunrise, captured from The Met Condos, is featured in today's #PhotoOfTheDay http://t.co/CCidoEojOI — 6 hours 59 min ago