Today's photo of the day comes from Forum member krooj. This shot manages to capture the density of Chinatown and our streetcars during an undoubtedly urban moment — garbage day. Chinatown is one neighbourhood in the city that's remained relatively untouched by the building boom. Though the southern edge of the King-Spadina area has experienced explosive development.
popular dataBase projects
- Our #PhotooftheDay features a #sunset view of #Toronto's Bloor-Yorkville neighbourhood. https://t.co/PKhpKHEzTP… https://t.co/xQ0gXHeser — 32 min 38 sec ago
- Breaking news from our sister site SkyriseEdmonton @skyrisecities https://t.co/B6eBjFB215 — 14 hours 13 min ago
- Etobicoke Civic Centre: Review of #design by @moriyamateshima, @MJMArchitects & @Forrecdesigns -… https://t.co/Kk7dYYcWza — 14 hours 13 min ago
- #DenseCity: Part 1 of a new series about where #Toronto builds #density and why. https://t.co/TXZrwQcfpj #TOpoli… https://t.co/wubhqVZFaM — 14 hours 47 min ago
- Our #ProjectoftheDay is 'Pavilia Park Towns' by the Times Group Corporation in Thornhill. https://t.co/5tC8eUuaNn… https://t.co/Ocl0dEtjwa — 15 hours 2 min ago
- Today's #PhotooftheDay takes us to Yonge Street for a view of rush hour traffic. https://t.co/CHF3TLtucQ #Toronto… https://t.co/rDpEf4MQaz — 15 hours 17 min ago