Today's photo of the day comes from Forum member krooj. This shot manages to capture the density of Chinatown and our streetcars during an undoubtedly urban moment — garbage day. Chinatown is one neighbourhood in the city that's remained relatively untouched by the building boom. Though the southern edge of the King-Spadina area has experienced explosive development.
popular dataBase projects
- Doors open at noon for @EmpireRain #MarchMadness with chance to win yr of free groceries from @WholeFoodsONT http://t.co/AO2XtlC9U0 — 3 min 37 sec ago
- #MarchMadness not just basketball. In Oakville it could mean a year of Whole Foods groceries from @EmpireRain http://t.co/WmXa2r2YbM — 6 min 36 sec ago
- Check out the progress at innovative #HowardParkResidences by #TriumphDevelopments in #Toronto's trendy Roncesvalles http://t.co/twhHEyTXo8 — 3 hours 10 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #Musee #Condos by @pureplaza, now rising on #Adelaide Street W., just east of #Bathurst. http://t.co/7JqbyAPcwE — 16 hours 18 sec ago
- .@383Sorauren #condos ready to start rising in Roncesvalles! #Toronto #development http://t.co/yfvm8rxlne — 16 hours 50 min ago
- Our full story on the evolving design of 'The Well' is up now: http://t.co/Y3NUv2gTOW @Diamond_Corp @AlliedREIT @HaririPontarini #Toronto — 18 hours 3 min ago