Today's photo of the day comes from Forum member krooj. This shot manages to capture the density of Chinatown and our streetcars during an undoubtedly urban moment — garbage day. Chinatown is one neighbourhood in the city that's remained relatively untouched by the building boom. Though the southern edge of the King-Spadina area has experienced explosive development.
popular dataBase projects
- The Carnaby by @STREETCARlofts now rises a full 20-storeys above West Queen West at Dufferin: http://t.co/hmZgVLzJuR #Toronto #condos — 3 hours 54 min ago
- We are back at Tableau #condos to check out the lofty landmark tabletop podium http://t.co/MBCoX7D2UM #Toronto @UrbanCapital — 5 hours 49 min ago
- The final round of voting has begun for the overall Best Building of 2014. Cast your vote now! http://t.co/L9ln0rgJEm #UTBestOf14 — 7 hours 13 min ago
- The new 27-storey @HotelXToronto at @ExPlaceTO is starting to make quite the impact from Lake Shore Boulevard. http://t.co/Y5eHF47Igh — 7 hours 31 min ago
- Clifford Korman of @KirkorArchitect talks about ZIGG #Condos' design http://t.co/0LhwbBfd6X #Toronto @Fieldgatehomes @mymadisonhome — 8 hours 27 min ago
- Victorian styled Heritage Gate #Mississauga by @DunparHomes now under construction south of Streetsville http://t.co/xjv08N1rEn #realestate — 9 hours 16 sec ago