Today's photo of the day comes from Forum member krooj. This shot manages to capture the density of Chinatown and our streetcars during an undoubtedly urban moment — garbage day. Chinatown is one neighbourhood in the city that's remained relatively untouched by the building boom. Though the southern edge of the King-Spadina area has experienced explosive development.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @TrumpTO, standing 58 storeys over #Toronto's Financial District https://t.co/8XcdDQRzZi — 4 hours 4 min ago
- We have taken some time to talk with friends and colleagues of the late Brian Curtner of @QuadrangleArch https://t.co/oPxPCdv9pw — 5 hours 37 min ago
- @m_layton Oh, we're not worried about everyone's choice, just UrbanToronto's choice! (Are we ever wrong? We say likelihood is unchartable.) — 7 hours 19 min ago
- Big majority of UT members preferred @EllisDon entry; design argument rings hollow. Dufferin entry good, not great. https://t.co/aQETnrSRZB — 7 hours 26 min ago
- RT @BazisInc: Register for exclusive updates about Estates on Bayview: https://t.co/DAQJ42w21Z #realestate #toronto — 7 hours 59 min ago
- Dufferin Construction has won the Fort York Pedestrian Bridge competition based on lowest costs: https://t.co/cRx5xYFhdu #Toronto @FortYork — 8 hours 49 min ago