Today's photo of the day comes from Forum member krooj. This shot manages to capture the density of Chinatown and our streetcars during an undoubtedly urban moment — garbage day. Chinatown is one neighbourhood in the city that's remained relatively untouched by the building boom. Though the southern edge of the King-Spadina area has experienced explosive development.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @DanforthSquare by @timedevelopment, coming soon to #Danforth Rd. in #Scarborough. http://t.co/GFhZnJXRCy — 16 hours 53 min ago
- Enigma on the Park by @AragonForward opens new doors in an established West End #Toronto neighbourhood. #realestate http://t.co/mTMEfqx9Hc — 17 hours 53 min ago
- ZIGG #Condos by @mymadisonhome and @Fieldgatehomes benefits from location on dedicated #Streetcar R.O.W. #Toronto http://t.co/gQS4YiFscR — 18 hours 49 min ago
- Shoring work is under way at the site of @danielswtrfront where the Guvernment used to stand http://t.co/L4HIqAwhlG #Toronto #development — 20 hours 57 min ago
- A ground breaking party last week celebrated construction start on Eau du Soleil #condos http://t.co/lvKO3mdIGi #Toronto @EmpireEDS — 21 hours 35 min ago
- Toronto of the Future exhibition free to the public at Metro Hall June 1-5. Details here: http://t.co/uqW3wAu8jb #development #architecture — 23 hours 9 min ago