Today's photo of the day comes from Forum member krooj. This shot manages to capture the density of Chinatown and our streetcars during an undoubtedly urban moment — garbage day. Chinatown is one neighbourhood in the city that's remained relatively untouched by the building boom. Though the southern edge of the King-Spadina area has experienced explosive development.
popular dataBase projects
- #November2016's most popular forum thread was for @OneBloorWest - https://t.co/FTFxMfuUZ1 #Toronto #RealEstate… https://t.co/NL1z4ZyLtJ — 3 hours 51 min ago
- Today's #ProjectoftheDay is @CentreCourtDev's Axis Condos. https://t.co/QHiAWmCcTg #Toronto #RealEstate… https://t.co/RsMoGffPB7 — 4 hours 51 min ago
- Hey #Toronto! Our poll for 2016's best buildings is now live - #VOTE! https://t.co/r9FrMYot5E #UrbanTorontoPoll… https://t.co/ukH9aDqd0Y — 21 hours 13 min ago
- Our #PhotooftheDay is @TheDaviesCondo by Brandy Lane Homes. https://t.co/wBHxKCM1On #Toronto #RealEstate… https://t.co/mVp01vmLmY — 21 hours 17 min ago
- #PhotooftheDay: After over a half century, #HonestEds will be closing on the 31st. https://t.co/UC2gEzhFU6… https://t.co/KxEuXU08rj — 21 hours 26 min ago
- #November2016's most popular database was @HarhayDev's 75 On the Esplanade: https://t.co/nuWpVRLJt2 #Toronto… https://t.co/pg6oR5QMf3 — 21 hours 34 min ago