Today's photo of the day comes from Forum member krooj. This shot manages to capture the density of Chinatown and our streetcars during an undoubtedly urban moment — garbage day. Chinatown is one neighbourhood in the city that's remained relatively untouched by the building boom. Though the southern edge of the King-Spadina area has experienced explosive development.
popular dataBase projects
- Think Hwy 407 Stn on the #SpadinaSubway ext. is in the middle of nowhere? It's designed for bus passengers & drivers: http://t.co/BWfVcDMr9e — 3 hours 13 min ago
- ZIGG #Condos by Madison Homes & @Fieldgatehomes will rise on St. Clair right on the streetcar amidst Deer Pk beauty: http://t.co/ZSMEmk1ZG8 — 4 hours 2 min ago
- The expansion of Yorkdale Shopping Centre for Nordstrom and more is progressing quickly: http://t.co/L48RYcqno2 #Toronto #mall #construction — 7 hours 4 min ago
- 50 at Wellesley Station by @pureplaza offers #condos in #Toronto's vibrant Church-Wellesley Village http://t.co/BvNvEMfz4y @QuadrangleArch — 8 hours 43 min ago
- A night shot of #Toronto's #SouthCore district from Roundhouse Park is featured as today's #PhotoOfTheDay. http://t.co/WblYc9TSNM — 11 hours 1 min ago
- North Market rebuild begins with work at temporary relocation site. #toronto #stlawrencemarket http://t.co/z69IrG75Nt — 11 hours 3 min ago