Today's photo of the day comes from Forum member krooj. This shot manages to capture the density of Chinatown and our streetcars during an undoubtedly urban moment — garbage day. Chinatown is one neighbourhood in the city that's remained relatively untouched by the building boom. Though the southern edge of the King-Spadina area has experienced explosive development.
popular dataBase projects
- Breaking: Cresford announces @KohnPedersenFox-designed 98-storey, 343.9m #supertall at Yonge & Gerrard #Toronto:… https://t.co/zQdKLFRKBH — 2 hours 40 min ago
- In our latest article on fare integration options we look at Option 4: Fare By Distance. https://t.co/Mol9AkBwhr… https://t.co/s3A5OnCjIE — 3 hours 53 min ago
- Ivy Condos: a 30-storey #development by the Sher Corp, designed by @RAW_TO is our #ProjectoftheDay.… https://t.co/3qDxxmMT9z — 4 hours 23 min ago
- Our #PhotooftheDay shows a view of two new #Toronto condos flanking an existing building. https://t.co/MLUDy7TBle… https://t.co/l6ZKnDcs55 — 4 hours 53 min ago
- Our latest #GrowthToWatch for heads to the Beaches, #Leslieville, & the #Danforth. https://t.co/cZa6cGSHtG #Toronto… https://t.co/HtfydKJrlY — 5 hours 37 min ago
- Inside the #TTC's future subway station at #YorkU. https://t.co/oWFD5oVjLI #Toronto #TOpoli #TransitTO… https://t.co/pG1QJa2oRx — 6 hours 28 min ago