Today's photo of the day comes from Forum member krooj. This shot manages to capture the density of Chinatown and our streetcars during an undoubtedly urban moment — garbage day. Chinatown is one neighbourhood in the city that's remained relatively untouched by the building boom. Though the southern edge of the King-Spadina area has experienced explosive development.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #ZIGG #Condos by @mymadisonhome and @Fieldgatehomes, coming soon to St. Clair Ave. West! http://t.co/bWqm2qLivT — 5 hours 50 min ago
- GTA & Southern Ontario developer Metrus Development changing name to @DG__Group http://t.co/Gg8Dm5WWFr — 6 hours 45 min ago
- Next stage reached in Ontario Govt's plan to sell LCBO HQs to fund #infrastructure projects. http://t.co/p7NcHWnmsF #Toronto #development. — 7 hours 29 min ago
- Hone your writing skills and learn about #development, #realestate and #architecture. We have internships available! http://t.co/VolKtgMdg0 — 8 hours 54 min ago
- 66 Isabella doubling size after being built 45 years ago http://t.co/GvMDBfZd0H #Toronto #rentals #apartments #development @ParkPropertyMGT — 10 hours 5 min ago
- GTA finalists for 2015 @tarionwarranty awards included @ConcertProp @TheDanielsCorp @Mattamy_Homes @monarch_group @mytributehome @tridel — 11 hours 24 min ago