Today's photo of the day comes from Forum member krooj. This shot manages to capture the density of Chinatown and our streetcars during an undoubtedly urban moment — garbage day. Chinatown is one neighbourhood in the city that's remained relatively untouched by the building boom. Though the southern edge of the King-Spadina area has experienced explosive development.
popular dataBase projects
- Our @CTBUH tour through Ïce #condos by @LanterraDev is now live on UT. Check out these cool #Toronto #skyscrapers: http://t.co/IGhACxAcp0 — 12 hours 48 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Westlake Encore, a new 46-storey condo by @OnniGroup, coming to Park Lawn Rd in Etobicoke http://t.co/Orm4LICHB7 — 12 hours 57 min ago
- It's huge: @IIDEX Canada hits #Toronto in 2 wks combining with other Design, Architecture, Construction trade shows http://t.co/lQ7ChNR9OZ — 16 hours 19 min ago
- Clever design marks @AragonForward's Enigma on the Park #condo in #Toronto's Bloordale neighbourhood. http://t.co/LKZPrYGgWQ @QuadrangleArch — 16 hours 55 min ago
- We catch up with work at the #TTC's Pioneer Village Station on the Spadina Subway Extension http://t.co/CpJW4mL0Jo #Toronto #transit #TYSSE — 19 hours 43 min ago
- Bryan Tuckey, President & CEO of @BILDgta takes on our #InsiderQ&A today. Check it out here: http://t.co/H8sLjnXlxs — 21 hours 5 min ago