Today's photo of the day comes from Forum member krooj. This shot manages to capture the density of Chinatown and our streetcars during an undoubtedly urban moment — garbage day. Chinatown is one neighbourhood in the city that's remained relatively untouched by the building boom. Though the southern edge of the King-Spadina area has experienced explosive development.
popular dataBase projects
- RT @sony_canada: We're at @IDSToronto showing off our new Slim TV for the first time in Canada #SonySlim http://t.co/I3FsBekSDf — 1 day 2 hours ago
- Catch up on the #transportation projects to watch out for in 2015 with our comprehensive roundup. http://t.co/bnO8rclgIK @Metrolinx #TTC — 1 day 3 hours ago
- This weekend's big fun is the Interior Design Show @IDSToronto at @MTCC_Events with must-sees like Cubitat http://t.co/6SfKSrWzbl #Toronto — 1 day 3 hours ago
- Doing the Interior Design Show this wkd? Catch our video preview! http://t.co/XOLwSeC8lr @IDSToronto @UrbanCapital @IKEACanada @MieleCA_PR — 1 day 18 hours ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @KeyWestToronto by Times Group, currently under construction on the banks of Mimico Creek http://t.co/UQ7tSDceCr — 1 day 20 hours ago
- The Interior Design Show opens to the public Sat and Sun. Tons to see! Here's our preview: http://t.co/h99f8mVX0D @IDSToronto @UrbanCapital — 1 day 20 hours ago