This crisp photo by Forum member lucci, ronnie.yip on Flickr, could be the cover of a holiday card. Swirls of steam rise off the brightly-lit buildings and just the right sprinkling of snow covers Queen's Park. The skydome lurks in the background beside the CN Tower decked out in holiday colours. 'Tis a winter wonderland.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay will bring some dazzling architecture to the #WestDonLands. Check out RCIII by @UrbanCapital http://t.co/NMMMnYuKIV — 4 hours 55 min ago
- #PublicArt coming to #ttc Union Subway Stn will invite riders to further engage with the transit experience http://t.co/UtPwpyoZOk #Toronto — 8 hours 24 min ago
- 'Double Take', a major new piece of #publicart installed at X2 #Condos at Jarvis & Charles in #Toronto http://t.co/qsksRz1xrr @Lifetime_Dev — 10 hours 28 min ago
- The Charles+St. Thomas intersection has changed quite a bit in 10 years. Check it out in today's #ThrowbackThursday! http://t.co/Ouv1r5pawM — 11 hours 39 min ago
- @383sorauren, a boutique #condo in #Toronto's Roncesvalles neighbourhood, is under way as the sales centre is demoed. http://t.co/rEaEbCCmr6 — 12 hours 54 min ago
- Today's #PhotoOfTheDay features a fresh and creative angle of the extremely photogenic Humber Bay Arch Bridge! http://t.co/OnU2oVARsz — 14 hours 26 min ago