This crisp photo by Forum member lucci, ronnie.yip on Flickr, could be the cover of a holiday card. Swirls of steam rise off the brightly-lit buildings and just the right sprinkling of snow covers Queen's Park. The skydome lurks in the background beside the CN Tower decked out in holiday colours. 'Tis a winter wonderland.
popular dataBase projects
- Condo/hotel #development at 99 Sudbury in #Toronto's hip #WestQueenWest presented as design morphs https://t.co/lNHeHU5rO0 @GPAIA_News — 2 hours 1 min ago
- #Construction is progressing rapidly during the mild winter at @danielswtrfront near #Toronto Harbour: https://t.co/6yhIY9bv2P #development — 2 hours 44 min ago
- 19-storey office tower proposed for south side of King Street east of King Edward Hotel https://t.co/Ma89vnLvuS #Toronto #development — 3 hours 50 min ago
- Today's #PhotoOfTheDay by @VikPahwa shows past & present of #Toronto's Fashion District https://t.co/y1u11upQhd https://t.co/khgBmuD4IJ — 6 hours 32 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Sonic #Condos by @lindvest, coming to Don Mills and Eglinton https://t.co/bEUs1khxE1 https://t.co/hHnibZEok8 — 6 hours 47 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #Whitehaus by @Lifetime_Dev & Knightstone Capital Management https://t.co/ZQYnGbrgEj https://t.co/HkKoYlv8IZ — 20 hours 36 min ago