Today's Photo of the Day is a great view of King Street and its towers, as seen from below. Our vantage point is the bottom of the stairs at King Subway Station. And, coincidentally, we have a U.S. flag waving in the wind. An obviously timely symbol of what's just taken place south of the border with the inauguration of Barack Obama this week.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #Scala by @tridel, coming soon to the Leslie and Sheppard area of North York https://t.co/WtKzMNEXGz — 22 hours 53 min ago
- The restoration of the Guild Inn is under way, with plans to bring the #Toronto cultural venue back to prominence. https://t.co/zXirb1leXl — 1 day 1 hour ago
- City of #Toronto to defend Scarborough Subway Development Charges at the OMB in December https://t.co/XdQHv4vQUF @BILDgta #infrastructure — 1 day 2 hours ago
- Developer DundeeKilmer lining up retailers + more in advance of 2016 inauguration of #Toronto's @CanaryDistrict https://t.co/SI0ZPiH3oO — 1 day 3 hours ago
- Interiors at Picasso #Condos are as varied as the quirky exterior https://t.co/EsQmkpGKA3 #Toronto #development @monarch_group @teeplearch — 1 day 6 hours ago
- A moody shot of an office tower under construction in #Toronto is today's #PhotoOfTheDay https://t.co/wCgns3YB1o https://t.co/FfzJdI7imJ — 1 day 8 hours ago