Today's Photo of the Day is a great view of King Street and its towers, as seen from below. Our vantage point is the bottom of the stairs at King Subway Station. And, coincidentally, we have a U.S. flag waving in the wind. An obviously timely symbol of what's just taken place south of the border with the inauguration of Barack Obama this week.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #BlueDiamond #Condos by @Camrost, coming soon to St. Clair Avenue West in #Toronto. http://t.co/J5PUtbP7fH — 1 day 1 hour ago
- KingSett Capital is planning a major #development on Yonge St with a bridge high in the sky. http://t.co/9sO4eanw1b #Toronto @QuadrangleArch — 1 day 3 hours ago
- Artist @DougCoupland's new "Four Seasons" installation officially unveiled at #ELAD's Emerald City in North York! http://t.co/UJSZce24KW — 1 day 4 hours ago
- The revitalization of #Toronto's Alexandra Park community is well under way, including construction of @Tridel's #SQ. http://t.co/ZiBZWFnmUJ — 1 day 5 hours ago
- Ontario creating 2 new programs to promote #cycling as viable transportation in the province. http://t.co/lMqTCEGHB0 — 1 day 5 hours ago
- Public input is being sought on reforms to four acts covering municipal government in Ontario http://t.co/2Y72KzPDeB #Toronto #TOpoli — 1 day 8 hours ago