Today's Photo of the Day is a great view of King Street and its towers, as seen from below. Our vantage point is the bottom of the stairs at King Subway Station. And, coincidentally, we have a U.S. flag waving in the wind. An obviously timely symbol of what's just taken place south of the border with the inauguration of Barack Obama this week.
popular dataBase projects
- #ProjectoftheDay: Canvas Condominiums designed by @GCarchitects for @MarlinSpring. https://t.co/RqWdlZd1j1 #Toronto… https://t.co/l2W3MUMrGg — 3 hours 14 min ago
- Today's #PhotooftheDay features a view of @ConcertProp 's 88 Scott Street. https://t.co/cluRzwan9K #Toronto… https://t.co/LJ5WZb2gqE — 3 hours 45 min ago
- MT @AragonForward: A DESIGNFORWARD approach to living. Now selling at Eighty One Wellesley in downtown #Toronto https://t.co/2mOQO9B9Bu — 4 hours 36 sec ago
- Suburbs on Track: Touring #Transit-Oriented #Development in the #GTHA with the @OntarioHBA -… https://t.co/vQDTeu0okj — 4 hours 40 min ago
- #Development: @TREBhome Releases Q3 2016 #Condo and #Rental Figures for the #GTA. https://t.co/47zIPI4eXH… https://t.co/5ocVFJkInh — 5 hours 30 min ago
- Affordable Ownership Condo #Development Proposed in Weston Village. https://t.co/FUSaHjKeOH @OptionsforHomes… https://t.co/HHiYKGzX3c — 6 hours 7 min ago