Today's Photo of the Day is a great view of King Street and its towers, as seen from below. Our vantage point is the bottom of the stairs at King Subway Station. And, coincidentally, we have a U.S. flag waving in the wind. An obviously timely symbol of what's just taken place south of the border with the inauguration of Barack Obama this week.
popular dataBase projects
- At Fort York now: Schools/community ctr plan for CityPlace being developed with locals, @ZASArchitects, @joe_cressy http://t.co/xG86zLlODP — 15 hours 37 min ago
- The @UofTDaniels Fac of Architecture Landscape & Design holds symposium 'After Empirical #Urbanism', exploring growth http://t.co/c3m0z74KYK — 1 day 9 hours ago
- #Toronto itself stars in Oscar Flores' "Toronto The Good" #stopmotion #timelapse #video. Check it out: http://t.co/2iZKkQveVB — 1 day 10 hours ago
- The @DeltaToronto celebrated its Grand Opening last night. We take you into the hotel and the party! http://t.co/7cTG4gTm3C #Toronto — 1 day 10 hours ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @DanielsHighPark, @TheDanielsCorp's new @DiamondSchmitt designed #condo on Bloor St. W. http://t.co/q8iIqfH8Pn — 1 day 10 hours ago
- ZIGG #Condos offers new opportunities to live on St. Clair W http://t.co/J3BtDgDjul @mymadisonhome @Fieldgatehomes @KirkorArchitect #Toronto — 1 day 11 hours ago