Today's Photo of the Day is a great view of King Street and its towers, as seen from below. Our vantage point is the bottom of the stairs at King Subway Station. And, coincidentally, we have a U.S. flag waving in the wind. An obviously timely symbol of what's just taken place south of the border with the inauguration of Barack Obama this week.
popular dataBase projects
- #BayAdelaideCentre East Tower by @BrookfieldBPO to offer steel beam construction fans eye candy treat http://t.co/K5shcLXu7W #TOdevelopment — 3 hours 42 min ago
- #The Mercer condos by #Beaverhall and #Graywood about to add to skyline as podium floors now completed http://t.co/NFqIJfV6Pb #TOdevelopment — 6 hours 3 min ago
- Concourse Building gone. EY Tower soon to rise #cre #UTForum http://t.co/A6pJlOtLKL — 6 hours 17 min ago
- Night traffic! #PhotoOfTheDay http://t.co/csjJnswdzn — 7 hours 4 min ago
- Theatre Park #condo cladding including cool looking lattice starts to rise. Looking good @BradJLamb #UTforum http://t.co/zbTZrRlzjI — 8 hours 12 min ago
- At @Spacing 10th Anniversary Soirée. Congrats Spacing!!! http://t.co/xZF5HyX65o — 20 hours 56 min ago