Today's Photo of the Day is a great view of King Street and its towers, as seen from below. Our vantage point is the bottom of the stairs at King Subway Station. And, coincidentally, we have a U.S. flag waving in the wind. An obviously timely symbol of what's just taken place south of the border with the inauguration of Barack Obama this week.
popular dataBase projects
- #Construction starts on two condos set to reshape Church St. https://t.co/TucLr4kWRw #Toronto #RealEstate… https://t.co/9WkYxULrQt — 4 hours 32 min ago
- Infill proposed for Yonge-Eglinton Tower-In-the-Park site. https://t.co/eqg5t2eLHw #Toronto #RealEstate… https://t.co/RBxe5YuzN2 — 5 hours 49 min ago
- #ThrowbackThursday looks at how King Street West has changed since 2009 versus today. https://t.co/GXaPt55Icy… https://t.co/2RoKjsJldd — 6 hours 28 min ago
- Our #ProjectoftheDay is Islington Terrace, a @KirkorArchitect-designed #development by @tridel.… https://t.co/j8WrCz5CCU — 7 hours 3 min ago
- New master plan reimagines #Toronto's Woodbine Racetrack. https://t.co/NnGdO92cwy #RealEstate #Development #Design… https://t.co/FCxUwHSK9P — 7 hours 33 min ago
- Etobicoke Civic Centre: Review of #design by @moriyamateshima , @MJMArchitects & @Forrecdesigns -… https://t.co/rFZORc1No9 — 8 hours 2 min ago