Today's Photo of the Day is a great view of King Street and its towers, as seen from below. Our vantage point is the bottom of the stairs at King Subway Station. And, coincidentally, we have a U.S. flag waving in the wind. An obviously timely symbol of what's just taken place south of the border with the inauguration of Barack Obama this week.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Briar Hill City Towns, a new project by @mymadisonhome https://t.co/vSwHPqUVTA https://t.co/FxkFCuFUU0 — 10 hours 46 min ago
- Gairloch & Centrestone's @383Sorauren #condo has topped off in #Toronto's Roncesvalles neighbourhood https://t.co/S7xHz4jwYb @_archAlliance_ — 12 hours 30 min ago
- Our story on Eldon Garnet's Artifacts of Memory now up: impactful #PublicArt at Five St. Joseph https://t.co/I2RrNFNz6U @moddevelopments — 13 hours 24 min ago
- Disused Jarvis St. retail space to become @MLSEFoundation facility for at-risk youth https://t.co/loNUVVj014 https://t.co/tO82hWD83N — 16 hours 19 min ago
- New rendering of Sail Condos highlights north facade & ground realm https://t.co/yJohJ6J3jk https://t.co/FsXjm2w5mW https://t.co/3qRVjp2Y6I — 17 hours 46 min ago
- Eldon Garnet feted as Artifacts of Memory dedicated at 5 St Joseph #PublicArt #Toronto @moddevelopments #GraywoodDev https://t.co/JXFdB6QGQN — 18 hours 28 min ago