Today's Photo of the Day is a great view of King Street and its towers, as seen from below. Our vantage point is the bottom of the stairs at King Subway Station. And, coincidentally, we have a U.S. flag waving in the wind. An obviously timely symbol of what's just taken place south of the border with the inauguration of Barack Obama this week.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #KeyWest by Times Group, currently under construction in the Humber Bay Shores area. http://t.co/AAzRFRynTz — 2 hours 36 min ago
- A 52-storey #condominium is proposed for the corner of Church and Charles Streets in Downtown #Toronto http://t.co/oo2eSHzrZw — 4 hours 16 min ago
- Demolition is underway at the World's Biggest Bookstore site, while plans for a redevelopment are under way. http://t.co/zLiCJpjv37 #Toronto — 7 hours 14 min ago
- Model Suite and Club-with-a-view looking impressive during tour of @chazyorkville #condos in #Toronto http://t.co/EkmyLot5M6 — 7 hours 52 min ago
- @WZMHarchitects "What do you think of the terracotta cladding going up at our Data Centre? http://t.co/q9Oe9jutFz" Let's say universal love! — 8 hours 23 min ago
- Renderings hint at what #condo homes high above Downtown #Toronto will be like at @488University http://t.co/7Vdb0MCKZy @IIBYIVDesign — 10 hours 23 min ago