Today's Photo of the Day is a great view of King Street and its towers, as seen from below. Our vantage point is the bottom of the stairs at King Subway Station. And, coincidentally, we have a U.S. flag waving in the wind. An obviously timely symbol of what's just taken place south of the border with the inauguration of Barack Obama this week.
Photo of the Day: View From Below
January 23, 2013 1:00 am | by Editor | Comments
popular dataBase projects
- Images of a Zeidler-designed 69-storey Queen & Yonge tower for Cadillac Fairview were not quite ready when leaked. t.co/C6eLy6LAuK
- @larrylarry @ibigroup Thanks for catching that! The article, she's fixed!
- The latest work @RipleysAquaCA and @TourCNTower Entry Pavilion now hints at the final look. We catch up with progress t.co/vgNv8muzLs
- Toronto's look and feel comes from more than the work of architects. KDA's work also permeates our bustling town. t.co/S3gtChKi4X
- @SkyJacked793 Need to get you on this project
- @TheDirtCo rental is cool!