Today's Photo of the Day is a great view of King Street and its towers, as seen from below. Our vantage point is the bottom of the stairs at King Subway Station. And, coincidentally, we have a U.S. flag waving in the wind. An obviously timely symbol of what's just taken place south of the border with the inauguration of Barack Obama this week.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Howard Park Residences by #Triumph, now under construction with a second phase in sales! http://t.co/bsWlEvRtxv — 8 hours 13 min ago
- Ground breaking celebrates work already under way in Chinatown on @DragonCondos by @IdealDevelopInc http://t.co/cbkDUqbShn #Toronto #condos — 10 hours 6 min ago
- Enigma by @AragonForward brings a very smart @QuadrangleArch design to #Toronto's hip Bloordale neighbourhood http://t.co/g6F48Cr8Bm #condos — 10 hours 47 min ago
- Look what DIDN'T just get installed on the new @RyersonU Student Learning Centre. #Toronto #architecture http://t.co/DaVz9C4TCi — 11 hours 13 min ago
- More tickets to give away today! @bildgta @HomeShowsTO Feb 13-16! First 2 replies w/ hashtag #HomeShowTix win 2 tix! http://t.co/rcyQnoAwSU — 12 hours 37 min ago
- PATH bridge @DeltaToronto both a canvas for art and an artwork itself http://t.co/fi7Mqh5l4I #Toronto #publicart #development @PublicArtMgmt — 13 hours 1 min ago