Today's Photo of the Day is a great view of King Street and its towers, as seen from below. Our vantage point is the bottom of the stairs at King Subway Station. And, coincidentally, we have a U.S. flag waving in the wind. An obviously timely symbol of what's just taken place south of the border with the inauguration of Barack Obama this week.
popular dataBase projects
- RT @tridel: Our latest #MaintenanceMinutes video explains how to maintain your lint traps: https://t.co/ThyBW2E2pW https://t.co/2qt0nEdyiR — 6 hours 48 min ago
- Nanfu Wang speaks about her powerful film Hooligan Sparrow, post-screening at @hotdocs #HotDocs16 @AiWeiwei #China https://t.co/74byLZEP0f — 7 hours 3 min ago
- The @Waterview_Condo by @LJMDevelopment is growing in Grimsby. https://t.co/ByOJgle4lb #TO #RealEstate #LakeOntario https://t.co/6a02qfCObN — 9 hours 43 min ago
- New Photos of 111 Bathurst by @HarhayDev in the forum! https://t.co/DYZGNJ996b #RealEstate #Toronto #Condo #CRE https://t.co/30OEHnypX1 — 10 hours 8 min ago
- 2nd @FuseCondosTO tower almost at final height. #Toronto #RealEstate #Development #Condo https://t.co/flhEOATJCt https://t.co/QbAfb0aDxC — 10 hours 48 min ago
- #ProjectoftheDay: 'Form' on McCaul St. by @tridel. https://t.co/vlSxNk9Q7e #Toronto #RealEstate #Condo #Construction https://t.co/snb4wymxp0 — 11 hours 18 min ago