Today's Photo of the Day is a great view of King Street and its towers, as seen from below. Our vantage point is the bottom of the stairs at King Subway Station. And, coincidentally, we have a U.S. flag waving in the wind. An obviously timely symbol of what's just taken place south of the border with the inauguration of Barack Obama this week.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #ZIGG #Condos by @mymadisonhome and @Fieldgatehomes, coming soon to St. Clair Ave. West! http://t.co/bWqm2qLivT — 5 hours 56 min ago
- GTA & Southern Ontario developer Metrus Development changing name to @DG__Group http://t.co/Gg8Dm5WWFr — 6 hours 50 min ago
- Next stage reached in Ontario Govt's plan to sell LCBO HQs to fund #infrastructure projects. http://t.co/p7NcHWnmsF #Toronto #development. — 7 hours 34 min ago
- Hone your writing skills and learn about #development, #realestate and #architecture. We have internships available! http://t.co/VolKtgMdg0 — 9 hours ago
- 66 Isabella doubling size after being built 45 years ago http://t.co/GvMDBfZd0H #Toronto #rentals #apartments #development @ParkPropertyMGT — 10 hours 10 min ago
- GTA finalists for 2015 @tarionwarranty awards included @ConcertProp @TheDanielsCorp @Mattamy_Homes @monarch_group @mytributehome @tridel — 11 hours 29 min ago