Today's Photo of the Day is a great view of King Street and its towers, as seen from below. Our vantage point is the bottom of the stairs at King Subway Station. And, coincidentally, we have a U.S. flag waving in the wind. An obviously timely symbol of what's just taken place south of the border with the inauguration of Barack Obama this week.
popular dataBase projects
- Gairloch's beautiful aA-designed @383sorauren #condo goes forward with city approval http://t.co/bPnl06YJt8 #TOdevelopment — 8 hours 4 min ago
- Rendering #2 for The Code Condos by @BLVD_Dev @Lifetime_Dev @HaririPontarini shows extensive terraces http://t.co/PgMlX0xAbh #TOdevelopment — 14 hours 48 min ago
- @FreedCorp has applied for a zoning amendment for 150 Redpath #condos, phase 2 across from 155 Redpath http://t.co/aI9HyV5LZR #TOdevelopment — 17 hours 14 min ago
- @suzannelong @JasonParis @downtownmarkham Bleak now maybe, but this carousel is a big step away from that. — 1 day 8 hours ago
- RT @JasonParis: @downtownmarkham @Urban_Toronto I was referring to Jane's Carousel "Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass." Place making… — 1 day 8 hours ago
- Union Centre is the latest tower proposed for Toronto's core by @andcoarchitects for @AlliedREIT http://t.co/3e8pDv6cHU #TOdevelopment — 1 day 9 hours ago