Today's Photo of the Day is a great view of King Street and its towers, as seen from below. Our vantage point is the bottom of the stairs at King Subway Station. And, coincidentally, we have a U.S. flag waving in the wind. An obviously timely symbol of what's just taken place south of the border with the inauguration of Barack Obama this week.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Howard Park Residences phase 2 by Triumph Developments, coming to Dundas and Roncesvalles http://t.co/8ObJWvhYbK — 12 hours 59 min ago
- #Toronto's storied #GrangePark is about to get a major makeover by #PhillipsFarevaagSmallenberg http://t.co/N4T5216QfP — 13 hours 27 min ago
- #BSäR Group's unique 12 Degrees #Condos is topping out in #Toronto's Queen West http://t.co/7kXdZrEysk @core_architects — 14 hours 59 min ago
- Carmelina #Condos on Danforth Ave at Woodbine continue to progress http://t.co/vXPDbVuPEQ #Toronto #TACTarchitecture — 18 hours 37 min ago
- Thought today was cold? Today's #PhotoOfTheDay features a beautiful Winter scene from @WaterfrontTO's #SugarBeach http://t.co/5lb9P3AXVz — 21 hours 55 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Howard Park Residences phase 2 by Triumph Developments, coming to Dundas and Roncesvalles http://t.co/mgBqfUgTsh — 21 hours 59 min ago