Today's Photo of the Day is a great view of King Street and its towers, as seen from below. Our vantage point is the bottom of the stairs at King Subway Station. And, coincidentally, we have a U.S. flag waving in the wind. An obviously timely symbol of what's just taken place south of the border with the inauguration of Barack Obama this week.
popular dataBase projects
- Developers of @EastUnitedTO looking to building something youthful, new, and edgy. #Toronto #condos @signaturecomm http://t.co/KqrNjiSLS7 — 7 hours 4 min ago
- More than open buildings, @Doors_OpenTO offers special events & many walking tours. Check out the offerings: http://t.co/qwGWvBcS5W #Toronto — 10 hours 55 min ago
- Check out the live webcam at @STREETCARlofts' The Carnaby #condos #Toronto. http://t.co/MwrYSKAjcw — 12 hours 24 min ago
- Rooftop Collection released at Tree House by @symmetrydevelop @FortressRDI @EngineDevelop @546arch http://t.co/sViE9V0Cyl #Toronto #condos — 12 hours 25 min ago
- @YorkUniversity and @SenecaCollege to share new campus in the @cityofMarkham http://t.co/9vrQwcaCou #infrastructure #development #Toronto — 14 hours 13 min ago
- .@LashGroupCA's @BarringtonCondo at St Clair & Bathurst is today's #ProjectOfTheDay http://t.co/8d5kk6cmEM — 15 hours 3 min ago