Today's Photo of the Day is a great view of King Street and its towers, as seen from below. Our vantage point is the bottom of the stairs at King Subway Station. And, coincidentally, we have a U.S. flag waving in the wind. An obviously timely symbol of what's just taken place south of the border with the inauguration of Barack Obama this week.
popular dataBase projects
- #ThrowbackThursday compares Avenue and St. Clair West from back in 2005 vs. today. https://t.co/eT28DIW9P9 #TBT… https://t.co/AH9EDB7bEh — 12 hours 40 min ago
- Today's #PhotooftheDay features a rare #photography phenomenon in the city known as "Torontohenge" -… https://t.co/H55YWnbUod — 13 hours 9 min ago
- Epic on Triangle Park, a 20-storey #condo by @pureplaza is our #ProjectoftheDay. https://t.co/4pDbYw2ZCQ #Toronto… https://t.co/CEW64L5mJL — 13 hours 40 min ago
- Densified: #Redevelopment plans evolve on Eglinton East of Laird. https://t.co/FDmx54gkPt #Toronto #RealEstate… https://t.co/WeI6yNc1WT — 14 hours 10 min ago
- In our fourth article on fare integration options we look at Option 4: Fare By Distance. https://t.co/Mol9AkBwhr… https://t.co/6TsUUOFhti — 14 hours 37 min ago
- Our latest #GrowthtoWatch for continues on to Central Scarborough. https://t.co/xddk84xc0V #Toronto #Development… https://t.co/gHAd5Jj4SX — 15 hours 40 min ago