Today's Photo of the Day is a great view of King Street and its towers, as seen from below. Our vantage point is the bottom of the stairs at King Subway Station. And, coincidentally, we have a U.S. flag waving in the wind. An obviously timely symbol of what's just taken place south of the border with the inauguration of Barack Obama this week.
popular dataBase projects
- The future of #OldCityHall will not include retail, as cooler heads prevail at committee meeting. See http://t.co/NRRsTFP9CY #TOpoli — 1 hour 8 min ago
- New #PublicArt enlivens underpass connecting Don River Trail to Corktown Common http://t.co/H8Rt35qBD5 #Toronto #infrastructure #TOcycling — 1 hour 17 min ago
- Presentation Centre for Spice Urban Towns grand opening on Saturday! We check out the scale model: http://t.co/BWeLIREFRU #Toronto #condos — 1 hour 41 min ago
- Today's #PhotoOfTheDay features the @Rogers_Centre amid mounting playoff excitement http://t.co/WcFAZvqwWA @BlueJays http://t.co/mZljIDC5g8 — 3 hours 43 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @danielswtrfront, a major redevelopment now under way on #Toronto's #waterfront http://t.co/vUuOOoqoO6 — 3 hours 54 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Lotus #Condos by @ChestnutHillDev, coming soon to #Toronto's Bayview and Sheppard area. http://t.co/HpIYLA6vjK — 2 days 17 hours ago