Today's Photo of the Day is a great view of King Street and its towers, as seen from below. Our vantage point is the bottom of the stairs at King Subway Station. And, coincidentally, we have a U.S. flag waving in the wind. An obviously timely symbol of what's just taken place south of the border with the inauguration of Barack Obama this week.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is 50 at Wellesley Station, a new 37-storey #condo #development from @PurePlaza. http://t.co/898sTOgbNw — 11 hours 18 min ago
- First Capital has plans to spend $1B in Canada over the next 5 yrs, including 3 major mixed-use projects in #Toronto http://t.co/gmOYAYvd9f — 12 hours 18 min ago
- Out tour of @AlliedREIT's QRC West is now online. Check out the construction-filled spaces of this innovative project http://t.co/njhXI1Dzns — 12 hours 28 min ago
- Work soon to start on first two Garrison Point #condo towers near #Toronto's Fort York http://t.co/0v4pWETqNU @CityzenGroup @Diamond_Corp — 15 hours 7 min ago
- Haven't voted yet? There is still time to pick your favourite #Toronto high-rises of 2014! #UTBestof14 http://t.co/Dv2s8GjfcW — 18 hours 23 min ago
- We are keeping a close eye on the Parliament St Data Ctr, now looking like it might be gift-wrapped for Xmas http://t.co/vPAFdT1G4N #Toronto — 19 hours 2 min ago