Today's Photo of the Day is a great view of King Street and its towers, as seen from below. Our vantage point is the bottom of the stairs at King Subway Station. And, coincidentally, we have a U.S. flag waving in the wind. An obviously timely symbol of what's just taken place south of the border with the inauguration of Barack Obama this week.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is The Nest, a new #condo #development by @Rockport_Group, coming soon to Hillcrest Village! http://t.co/DFaFB1O95D — 6 hours 10 min ago
- @FreedCorp celebrates the construction start for @SixtyColborne #Condos http://t.co/qM8NgNJ1IW #architectsAlliance #JohnsonChouInc #Toronto — 7 hours 16 min ago
- The City of #Toronto is getting ready to build schools and a community centre in the railway lands, a.k.a. CityPlace http://t.co/gGinBXmqfO — 8 hours 4 min ago
- ELAD Canada's Emerald City is about to expand with @BiyuCondos, next phase of the master-planned North York community http://t.co/WdIZprGWT0 — 8 hours 22 min ago
- @Urbanation and The Marsh Report have merged, bringing together the GTA's best real estate market analysis in 1 place http://t.co/nRBAX6aQwV — 10 hours 56 min ago
- Another PATH bridge is up to connect #Toronto's pedestrian network with Queens Quay, extension opening in October. http://t.co/5cTePS3fvM — 13 hours 19 min ago