Today's Photo of the Day is a great view of King Street and its towers, as seen from below. Our vantage point is the bottom of the stairs at King Subway Station. And, coincidentally, we have a U.S. flag waving in the wind. An obviously timely symbol of what's just taken place south of the border with the inauguration of Barack Obama this week.
popular dataBase projects
- #ToppingOff August 2014: the hottest news stories, dataBase files, Forum threads of the past month on UrbanToronto http://t.co/eGl7LEG4ZW — 1 hour 46 min ago
- Bricks and mortar now add to The Berwick #Condos by Andrin Homes and The Brown Group at Yonge & Eglinton http://t.co/kZAQ1Ith5b #Toronto — 2 hours 42 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is The Residences of @488University Avenue, a new #condo #development by Amexon http://t.co/zltu67OsNq — 3 hours 31 min ago
- Take a walk through the acrylic tunnel at @RipleysAquaCA in today's #PhotoOfTheDay! http://t.co/gLkJ2qWa3T #toronto #aquarium #photography — 4 hours 5 min ago
- RT @AdrianMorrow: That hundreds would line up Sunday morning for a new streetcar tells you how far ahead people in this city are of the pol… — 2 days 1 hour ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @SixtyColborne by @FreedCorp, coming soon to #Toronto's Downtown core! http://t.co/ScEOD4X7mi #development — 3 days 17 hours ago