Today's Photo of the Day is a great view of King Street and its towers, as seen from below. Our vantage point is the bottom of the stairs at King Subway Station. And, coincidentally, we have a U.S. flag waving in the wind. An obviously timely symbol of what's just taken place south of the border with the inauguration of Barack Obama this week.
popular dataBase projects
- #ThrowbackThursday looks at University Ave and Adelaide St before and after the Shangri-La hotel and #condos went in: http://t.co/xa1kCa4SSN — 2 hours 11 min ago
- Today's #PhotoOfTheDay features a great juxtaposition of wildlife against an urban backdrop. Only in Toronto! http://t.co/wAVtf6du7U — 3 hours 23 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @1Yorkville by @BazisInc and @pureplaza, coming soon to #Toronto's trendy #Yorkville area http://t.co/erwSXgu7BV — 3 hours 30 min ago
- Find out the hottest #condo, #development and #realestate stories that we ran over the last month! http://t.co/ANJzX59UCm — 16 hours 22 min ago
- An extension to #Toronto's pedestrian PATH network now brings people all the way to Queens Quay http://t.co/kGajsctBge #WaterParkPlace — 16 hours 52 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is The Berwick by Andrin Homes, currently under construction near Yonge and Eglinton http://t.co/JmgwHZTItI — 17 hours 22 min ago