Today's Photo of the Day is a great view of King Street and its towers, as seen from below. Our vantage point is the bottom of the stairs at King Subway Station. And, coincidentally, we have a U.S. flag waving in the wind. An obviously timely symbol of what's just taken place south of the border with the inauguration of Barack Obama this week.
popular dataBase projects
- RT @CityzenGroup: Summer is our favourite season to capture the beauty of the LTower. These are some favourites: http://t.co/2CGvTwFOAO — 9 hours 9 min ago
- Restored Beaux Arts facades revealed as scaffold comes down at @OneKingWest http://t.co/O48mdrOu3e #Toronto #heritage http://t.co/KJS23PDVmE — 10 hours 53 min ago
- RT @tridel: How @tridel's trailblazing Metrogate community took root - in one short video https://t.co/SsrZfu3b2l via @YouTube — 12 hours 9 min ago
- Excavation now under way for @TotemCondos by Worsley Urban Partners + @rawdesignTO http://t.co/TbAtF1202D #Toronto #realestate #development — 12 hours 21 min ago
- 45-storey #condo proposed for Church St opposite Loblaws' Maple Leaf Gdns location http://t.co/tk2vo4bX4A #Toronto http://t.co/2Fo3l6R0WA — 12 hours 46 min ago
- RT @tridel: DiSQover Vintage on #QueenStWest. #SQ2 Grand Opening continues. http://t.co/lS9pAf1Bez http://t.co/wtkwWgMB2Q — 15 hours 14 min ago