Today's Photo of the Day is a great view of King Street and its towers, as seen from below. Our vantage point is the bottom of the stairs at King Subway Station. And, coincidentally, we have a U.S. flag waving in the wind. An obviously timely symbol of what's just taken place south of the border with the inauguration of Barack Obama this week.
popular dataBase projects
- #Interview: Daniel Libeskind Preaches #Density, #Design, and #Urban Desire. https://t.co/C2VtS2OqBP #CityAge… https://t.co/nLvdYDnDZv — 9 min 20 sec ago
- "Public Art is representational, so managing expectations is key in its dissemination." #Toronto #Forms16 https://t.co/2De1t2eTnc — 2 hours 34 min ago
- We are live from @formsfest - topics being discussed here include #urbanism #art #gentrification and how #Toronto i… https://t.co/m6dxRLsI5m — 3 hours 39 min ago
- Crane Installed, Foundation Work Ongoing at @pureplaza's 50 at Wellesley Station. https://t.co/OLQPiLEQhs #Toronto… https://t.co/uz2FftIKgi — 5 hours 6 min ago
- #TOpoli: Disused Site at 640 Lansdowne Ave. Released for New #AffordableHousing Project. https://t.co/3qCBLI4OvU… https://t.co/DA9NHOnWgN — 7 hours 9 min ago
- #ThrowbackThursday: Richmond & Peter St. Intersection in 2014 vs. 2016. https://t.co/plrB24Vbym #Toronto #Design… https://t.co/ioildpMrZl — 7 hours 32 min ago