Today's Photo of the Day is a great view of King Street and its towers, as seen from below. Our vantage point is the bottom of the stairs at King Subway Station. And, coincidentally, we have a U.S. flag waving in the wind. An obviously timely symbol of what's just taken place south of the border with the inauguration of Barack Obama this week.
popular dataBase projects
- We return to complete our look at the coming digital #HumberRiverHospital http://t.co/oHBXgklG5X @HRH_Foundation #Toronto #development — 2 hours 58 min ago
- #Toronto wins prestigious international architecture title http://t.co/GF6JnVGNDv #development #condos — 5 hours 17 min ago
- We round up the hottest #news stories, dataBase files and Forum threads on #UrbanToronto from the month of #March! http://t.co/EuBWA4gfri — 6 hours 7 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @488University by #Amexon, coming to the corner of #University and #Dundas in #Toronto! http://t.co/rGPRtshcSt — 8 hours 10 min ago
- The well-known "Monument to Multiculturalism" sculpture in front of #Union Stn is featured in today's #PhotoOfTheDay! http://t.co/KYtLx06O0a — 8 hours 27 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #Senses #Condos by @Empire_Living, coming soon to Kerr St. and Shepherd Rd. in #Oakville. http://t.co/FbzcDNniyB — 21 hours 57 min ago