Today's Photo of the Day is a great view of King Street and its towers, as seen from below. Our vantage point is the bottom of the stairs at King Subway Station. And, coincidentally, we have a U.S. flag waving in the wind. An obviously timely symbol of what's just taken place south of the border with the inauguration of Barack Obama this week.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Beacon #Condos by @SorbaraDevt, coming soon to Yonge Street in North York! http://t.co/C6tsSwB9bi #development — 2 hours 3 min ago
- The second annual Cityfest at @concord_city place brings people together in the maturing neighbourhood http://t.co/YezKArg5Rp #Toronto — 4 hours 19 min ago
- Ossington Luxury Townhomes by @DunparHomes are close to all the fun, great restos, quirky shops #Toronto has to offer http://t.co/Tg7Gg0sU5Z — 7 hours 32 min ago
- Kingston&Co #condos designed to meet high standards of sustainability by @tasdesignbuild @teeplearch http://t.co/Oti25OGF8F #Toronto — 8 hours 53 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Beacon #Condos by @SorbaraDevt, coming soon to Yonge Street in North York! http://t.co/wvZim3Vp8f #development — 11 hours 13 min ago
- We feature an infrared view of @my_Bridgepoint Hospital and the Don River in today's #PhotoOfTheDay! http://t.co/NB9V4Vevc9 #photography — 11 hours 22 min ago