Today's Photo of the Day is a great view of King Street and its towers, as seen from below. Our vantage point is the bottom of the stairs at King Subway Station. And, coincidentally, we have a U.S. flag waving in the wind. An obviously timely symbol of what's just taken place south of the border with the inauguration of Barack Obama this week.
popular dataBase projects
- South view from @Lifetime_Dev's 'The Code Condos' near Spadina & St. Clair. #Toronto #RealEstate #Development… https://t.co/avcNpwjfwk — 30 min 6 sec ago
- #ThrowbackThursday: Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Building at Scott & Wellington. https://t.co/gnHh3tXaiC #Toronto… https://t.co/BkWai3ViHP — 2 hours 12 min ago
- Today's #ProjectoftheDay is @pureplaza's 'The Met' in the #Vaughan Metropolitan Centre. https://t.co/PC33izotVn… https://t.co/XZaC21N2eI — 2 hours 55 min ago
- Our #PhotooftheDay shows the Ismaili Centre, part of the @AgaKhanMuseum complex. https://t.co/3xIvZSzoFV #Toronto… https://t.co/lNqIeTBgIU — 3 hours 55 min ago
- Our #ProjectoftheDay is @FuseCondosTO by Neudorfer Corp at Dupont & Lansdowne. https://t.co/exIakPlofv #Toronto… https://t.co/pMLN7eRfDV — 17 hours 55 min ago
- Today's #PhotooftheDay brings us to @TTChelps' Greenwood Yard. https://t.co/pIpMv16kQF #Toronto #Photography #TTC… https://t.co/9Aaow74luz — 18 hours 24 min ago