Today's Photo of the Day is a great view of King Street and its towers, as seen from below. Our vantage point is the bottom of the stairs at King Subway Station. And, coincidentally, we have a U.S. flag waving in the wind. An obviously timely symbol of what's just taken place south of the border with the inauguration of Barack Obama this week.
popular dataBase projects
- We're looking for a transportation writer to join the team: https://t.co/m8jeJJCRJ6 #Toronto #Transit #Jobs #Urban https://t.co/17xCYm70bv — 8 hours 12 min ago
- Know a transportation writer? We're on the lookout: https://t.co/m8jeJJCRJ6 #Toronto #Transit #Jobs #Urban https://t.co/ywMhwG22k1 — 1 day 12 hours ago
- @KatiaOsokine Thanks so much Katia! — 2 days 6 hours ago
- Alvaro Siza: A Gateway to the Alhambra opens at #Toronto's @AgaKhanMuseum https://t.co/iLBrPEXMRv #architecture https://t.co/TPJVmSGIqe — 2 days 6 hours ago
- Ground Breaking Celebrates #Construction at ELAD's Fifth On The Park. https://t.co/6huuFt1A7Y #Toronto #RealEstate https://t.co/IwftRzAEIW — 2 days 7 hours ago
- #ProjectoftheDay: @pureplaza 's 50 At Wellesley Station. https://t.co/YEI0JpMlFf #Toronto #RealEstate #Condo https://t.co/7kUIpULAdC — 2 days 8 hours ago