Today's Photo of the Day is a great view of King Street and its towers, as seen from below. Our vantage point is the bottom of the stairs at King Subway Station. And, coincidentally, we have a U.S. flag waving in the wind. An obviously timely symbol of what's just taken place south of the border with the inauguration of Barack Obama this week.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectoftheDay is @danielswtrfront - https://t.co/fSAFjSMm4k #Toronto #RealEstate #Development… https://t.co/7M1vMtJhSZ — 8 hours 36 min ago
- Our #PhotooftheDay shows Toronto's East Bayfront district. https://t.co/GUlMTyCD2U #Toronto #RealEstate… https://t.co/zLZHQU3Fla — 8 hours 52 min ago
- North York Central @torontolibrary undergoing extensive renovations. https://t.co/rH98GLohAH #Toronto #Architecture… https://t.co/oiXJtQgE4N — 9 hours 27 min ago
- Redesigned proposal emerges for @LanterraDev's Artists' Alley on Simcoe St. https://t.co/G2eL8JtyoD #Toronto… https://t.co/Bgn8FIc0fT — 10 hours 7 min ago
- 7.3 Acre Bloor-Dufferin site to be redeveloped into #Community Hub & High School . https://t.co/MJmNG33B7I #Toronto… https://t.co/wsJ0xwg1WZ — 11 hours 4 min ago
- We toured INDX & Karma Condos and saw @CentreCourtDev's evolving approach to amenities. https://t.co/rW7HzZ1GiO… https://t.co/3PYZI8mU9h — 11 hours 36 min ago