Today's Photo of the Day is a great view of King Street and its towers, as seen from below. Our vantage point is the bottom of the stairs at King Subway Station. And, coincidentally, we have a U.S. flag waving in the wind. An obviously timely symbol of what's just taken place south of the border with the inauguration of Barack Obama this week.
popular dataBase projects
- RT @rawthirdcity: Report on @ctbuh tour of @lanterradev ICE condos now on @urban_toronto http://t.co/iyRN7GFHmt — 1 day 13 hours ago
- RT @tchebotarev: Are you following @Urban_Toronto on @500px? Just posted a discussion https://t.co/lJnkowciWb #toronto #photooftheday http:… — 1 day 14 hours ago
- @tchebotarev @500px — 1 day 14 hours ago
- New Parliament Street data centre is hot! #toronto #picoftheday #photooftheday #architecture http://t.co/3xuXyXAtbE — 1 day 14 hours ago
- Cherry Street finally open. Canary District closer to being part of the city again. http://t.co/wmbRq4v7d3 — 1 day 14 hours ago
- Our @CTBUH tour through Ïce #condos by @LanterraDev is now live on UT. Check out these cool #Toronto #skyscrapers: http://t.co/IGhACxAcp0 — 2 days 4 hours ago