This moody and mysterious shot of Rosedale subway station was captured a few nights ago by UrbanToronto publisher Edward Skira. He's been having a great time with Instagram lately, and this is just one example of what he's been up to. If you're on Instagram, check out some of his other photos by visiting @edwardskira.
popular dataBase projects
- @BazisInc and @PurePlaza revise 1 Yorkville #condo's height, ground realm, to make it a good neighbour http://t.co/vKpJRhbNqs #Toronto — 3 hours 9 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Upper West Side coming to Bathurst and Major Mackenzie in #Thornhill http://t.co/ZkAAvlbFGD #development — 4 hours 6 min ago
- New #BikeLanes have opened on Adelaide, Simcoe & more are coming to just west of #Toronto's core. Temp or permanent? http://t.co/W15l0WOREu — 7 hours 13 min ago
- The Mercer #condos by #Graywood #Beaverhall @BBBArchitects is topping off in #Toronto's #EntertainmentDistrict. http://t.co/8182LCRLuE — 9 hours 19 min ago
- Tableau #condos by @UrbanCapital #Malibu #ALIT now 10 storeys high in #Toronto's #EntertainmentDistrict http://t.co/RbLPFyYGdE #WallmanArch — 9 hours 53 min ago
- It looks like @Lifetime_Dev's 50-storey Karma Condos has risen above ground level! http://t.co/kWX851jQo5 — 10 hours 6 min ago