This moody and mysterious shot of Rosedale subway station was captured a few nights ago by UrbanToronto publisher Edward Skira. He's been having a great time with Instagram lately, and this is just one example of what he's been up to. If you're on Instagram, check out some of his other photos by visiting @edwardskira.
popular dataBase projects
- Night traffic! #PhotoOfTheDay http://t.co/csjJnswdzn — 2 hours 26 min ago
- Theatre Park #condo cladding including cool looking lattice starts to rise. Looking good @BradJLamb #UTforum http://t.co/zbTZrRlzjI — 3 hours 34 min ago
- At @Spacing 10th Anniversary Soirée. Congrats Spacing!!! http://t.co/xZF5HyX65o — 16 hours 18 min ago
- Retweet if you are reading this at Bloor-Yonge or St. George stations, now WiFi enabled with more #TTC stops coming! http://t.co/BEsHB0h4ic — 21 hours 13 min ago
- Modernism preserved and celebrated at Totem Condos by @rawdesignTO for Worsley Urban Partners http://t.co/0tEJP9raQo #TOdevelopment — 21 hours 43 min ago
- Corrected url: Our Photographer of the Week is Michael Taylor a.k.a. Indrid Cold on the UT Forum http://t.co/8KrIhLeL4L #TOphotography — 23 hours 38 min ago