This moody and mysterious shot of Rosedale subway station was captured a few nights ago by UrbanToronto publisher Edward Skira. He's been having a great time with Instagram lately, and this is just one example of what he's been up to. If you're on Instagram, check out some of his other photos by visiting @edwardskira.
popular dataBase projects
- 8 thens and a now. This Forum post shows 110 years of change at the Bay and Front intersection: http://t.co/QDkbPT7sK3 #toronto #thenandnow — 2 hours 1 min ago
- We catch up with the geometries of the Thompson Residences by @FreedCorp in #Toronto's King West neighbourhood http://t.co/hetNDZn68t #condo — 4 hours 49 min ago
- A #TTC #subway train pulls in to the crisp new second platform at Union Subway Station in today's #PhotoOfTheDay! http://t.co/apBXwE4dWh — 7 hours 21 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Howard Park Residences by Triumph Developments, under #construction at Keele and Dundas! http://t.co/jPLof8tmXR — 7 hours 32 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Kingston&Co #Condos, a new #development by @tasdesignbuild, coming soon to Kingston Road! http://t.co/q6eOLXZz4W — 21 hours 29 min ago
- We go into CHAZ Yorkville's angled suites for a look at this uniquely designed building's interiors http://t.co/vTfnvIPgO6 #Toronto #condos — 1 day 2 min ago