This moody and mysterious shot of Rosedale subway station was captured a few nights ago by UrbanToronto publisher Edward Skira. He's been having a great time with Instagram lately, and this is just one example of what he's been up to. If you're on Instagram, check out some of his other photos by visiting @edwardskira.
popular dataBase projects
- Condo/hotel #development at 99 Sudbury in #Toronto's hip #WestQueenWest presented as design morphs https://t.co/lNHeHU5rO0 @GPAIA_News — 1 hour 54 min ago
- #Construction is progressing rapidly during the mild winter at @danielswtrfront near #Toronto Harbour: https://t.co/6yhIY9bv2P #development — 2 hours 37 min ago
- 19-storey office tower proposed for south side of King Street east of King Edward Hotel https://t.co/Ma89vnLvuS #Toronto #development — 3 hours 42 min ago
- Today's #PhotoOfTheDay by @VikPahwa shows past & present of #Toronto's Fashion District https://t.co/y1u11upQhd https://t.co/khgBmuD4IJ — 6 hours 24 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Sonic #Condos by @lindvest, coming to Don Mills and Eglinton https://t.co/bEUs1khxE1 https://t.co/hHnibZEok8 — 6 hours 39 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #Whitehaus by @Lifetime_Dev & Knightstone Capital Management https://t.co/ZQYnGbrgEj https://t.co/HkKoYlv8IZ — 20 hours 28 min ago