This moody and mysterious shot of Rosedale subway station was captured a few nights ago by UrbanToronto publisher Edward Skira. He's been having a great time with Instagram lately, and this is just one example of what he's been up to. If you're on Instagram, check out some of his other photos by visiting @edwardskira.
popular dataBase projects
- Haven't voted yet? There is still time to pick your favourite #Toronto high-rises of 2014! #UTBestof14 http://t.co/Dv2s8GjfcW — 5 hours 36 min ago
- We are keeping a close eye on the Parliament St Data Ctr, now looking like it might be gift-wrapped for Xmas http://t.co/vPAFdT1G4N #Toronto — 6 hours 15 min ago
- Cathedrals of Culture is a 3D Xmas gift for architecture lovers at TIFF Bell Lightbox, on now. Check out http://t.co/XV8L0A9YBf #Toronto — 7 hours 39 min ago
- An amazing shot of the TD Centre shrouded in fog is featured as today's #PhotoOfTheDay http://t.co/ytyIJbPEFn — 8 hours 32 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is 50 at Wellesley Station, a new 37-storey #condo #development from @PurePlaza. http://t.co/rK7xaJKTR4 — 8 hours 41 min ago
- The Lightbox has a holiday treat for architecture buffs: 3D Cathedrals of Culture brings you into 6 great bldgs around the world. @TIFF_NET — 20 hours 41 min ago