This moody and mysterious shot of Rosedale subway station was captured a few nights ago by UrbanToronto publisher Edward Skira. He's been having a great time with Instagram lately, and this is just one example of what he's been up to. If you're on Instagram, check out some of his other photos by visiting @edwardskira.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @TrumpTO, standing 58 storeys over #Toronto's Financial District https://t.co/8XcdDQRzZi — 10 hours 11 min ago
- We have taken some time to talk with friends and colleagues of the late Brian Curtner of @QuadrangleArch https://t.co/oPxPCdv9pw — 11 hours 43 min ago
- @m_layton Oh, we're not worried about everyone's choice, just UrbanToronto's choice! (Are we ever wrong? We say likelihood is unchartable.) — 13 hours 25 min ago
- Big majority of UT members preferred @EllisDon entry; design argument rings hollow. Dufferin entry good, not great. https://t.co/aQETnrSRZB — 13 hours 32 min ago
- RT @BazisInc: Register for exclusive updates about Estates on Bayview: https://t.co/DAQJ42w21Z #realestate #toronto — 14 hours 5 min ago
- Dufferin Construction has won the Fort York Pedestrian Bridge competition based on lowest costs: https://t.co/cRx5xYFhdu #Toronto @FortYork — 14 hours 56 min ago