This moody and mysterious shot of Rosedale subway station was captured a few nights ago by UrbanToronto publisher Edward Skira. He's been having a great time with Instagram lately, and this is just one example of what he's been up to. If you're on Instagram, check out some of his other photos by visiting @edwardskira.
popular dataBase projects
- The @FortYork Visitor Centre opens this weekend with a festival. Check out: http://t.co/4OW3kNVFYi #Toronto @KearnsMancini @PatkauArchitect — 1 day 14 hours ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @UniSuites, a new #condo #development by PRK coming soon to #Kingston http://t.co/FztKx5VXrQ — 1 day 17 hours ago
- Construction on The Madison #condos by Madison Homes ramping up on Eglinton east of Yonge in Midtown #Toronto http://t.co/Z9MiLwBJzH — 1 day 20 hours ago
- Opening of @FortYork Visitor Ctr is Lieutenant Gov David C Onley's last official public event. #jobwelldone http://t.co/q3eBugTLGj — 1 day 21 hours ago
- Deputy #Toronto Mayor @NormKelly2014 declares Fort York "the birthplace of Urban Toronto". Thanks for the shoutout! — 1 day 21 hours ago
- Opening ceremony under way for the @FortYork Visitor Ctr. Space under the Gardiner reclaimed for #Toronto citizens. http://t.co/FnvcLS8rkF — 1 day 21 hours ago