Today's Photo of the Day was submitted by UT reader, Louis Mark. The image was captured at Spadina and Harbord on December 26, a moment in time of Toronto's first snow of the season.
popular dataBase projects
- RT @haroldmadi: Case for importance of hyper connectivity of cities - Cities are the New Nations https://t.co/tt6Gk8RoXG — 7 hours 1 min ago
- RT @torontonewsnow: A love letter to Toronto's alleyways and lanes https://t.co/lO3p076uzc #toronto https://t.co/ioWEWWjhUD — 7 hours 4 min ago
- RT @MominAhmad: #TheArtery has my vote but 'Parky Mcparkface' has my heart. #TOpoli #Toronto #transit #Urban https://t.co/V3LwyhOTAL — 7 hours 6 min ago
- Night landing at #Toronto's YTZ (Billy Bishop) Airport. https://t.co/QUptOdkXs2 — 13 hours 53 min ago
- #Development adds #AffordableHousing units to Wilson Station #Community https://t.co/2zOinIst5i #Toronto #TOpoli https://t.co/Y22YtDHXq6 — 16 hours 49 min ago
- Want to see two engrossing films at #HotDocs16 about life in low-income areas of TO and MTL? Check out Centre-Sud at Innis at 4:30 today. — 19 hours 19 min ago