In contrast to all the colourful photos we usually post, this black and white picture shows off the density of the downtown core, with all the rectangular white frames dotted on highrise buildings. The grey winter sky hanging over the city completes the composition. Moss Park in the foreground sits quietly as a vast expanse of land against the drama of the built-up core under ominous skies. The houses, also in the forefront, remind us that the city is not all glass and tall buildings, but a mix of old and new, backyards and penthouse apartments, spreading up and out with urban growth.
popular dataBase projects
- @CityzenGroup & #Fernbrook Homes' Waterlink at Pier 27 looking better all the time. Details people! http://t.co/BqMjaOmc2G #Toronto #condos — 10 hours 9 min ago
- City of #Toronto wayfinding project story updated with proposed map. Take a look again and take the City's survey! http://t.co/2cMHY0MON8 — 10 hours 12 min ago
- The Heathview #toronto #architecture #skyscrapers #picoftheday #photooftheday @morguard http://t.co/lHcutK9kpq — 12 hours 21 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Sherwood at Huntington by @Tridel + @ConcertProp, coming soon to Bayview near Lawrence http://t.co/Jr8kO7wAnY — 12 hours 36 min ago
- #DTAH Architects explore #Toronto's relationship to its ravines through #RavinePortal through Nov. http://t.co/gcbHtWUPh7 #parks #publicart — 15 hours 55 min ago
- 90 Niagara by @Fieldgatehomes brings just 45 suites in a boutique #condo to the fun King-Bathurst area of #Toronto http://t.co/srQJXhpo4H — 16 hours 26 min ago