In contrast to all the colourful photos we usually post, this black and white picture shows off the density of the downtown core, with all the rectangular white frames dotted on highrise buildings. The grey winter sky hanging over the city completes the composition. Moss Park in the foreground sits quietly as a vast expanse of land against the drama of the built-up core under ominous skies. The houses, also in the forefront, remind us that the city is not all glass and tall buildings, but a mix of old and new, backyards and penthouse apartments, spreading up and out with urban growth.
popular dataBase projects
- Soon you'll be able to take @UPexpress to the airport! We catch up with the work: http://t.co/VcWI13YooY @Metrolinx #Toronto #transit — 8 hours 55 min ago
- Want a good look at @Westbankcorp's plans for Honest Ed's and Mirvish Village? Click here: http://t.co/CMCtVvw1Dw #Toronto #development — 10 hours 12 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Blue Diamond Condos by @Camrost Felcorp, coming soon to St Clair, just east of Avenue Rd. http://t.co/1CkgDD8Y2s — 10 hours 35 min ago
- We catch up with the latest expansion to Yorkdale Mall: http://t.co/rcjaTCODEt #Toronto #development @YorkdaleStyle @Oxford_prop — 13 hours 34 min ago
- More details for a 45-storey #rental tower at 700 Bay were revealed at a public consultation last night: http://t.co/1RrLApxin4 #Toronto — 16 hours 21 min ago
- What was the hottest topic on UT last month? Find out here: http://t.co/xfRDNNL9VH #Toronto #condos #development — 17 hours 20 min ago