In contrast to all the colourful photos we usually post, this black and white picture shows off the density of the downtown core, with all the rectangular white frames dotted on highrise buildings. The grey winter sky hanging over the city completes the composition. Moss Park in the foreground sits quietly as a vast expanse of land against the drama of the built-up core under ominous skies. The houses, also in the forefront, remind us that the city is not all glass and tall buildings, but a mix of old and new, backyards and penthouse apartments, spreading up and out with urban growth.
popular dataBase projects
- #Construction of @ChestnutHillDev's Lotus Condos is under way in Bayview Village. https://t.co/Db4wKVyP8c #Toronto… https://t.co/WYjpzaL3sT — 10 hours 21 min ago
- Presentation centre (by Cecconi Simone) for the @waterworksto #condos opening tonight… and it's stunning: https://t.co/gruJIx1dFS — 10 hours 40 min ago
- New Condo/Townhomes #Development by Lalu Canada Coming to Lawrence & Birchmount. https://t.co/XtwZIA7q0Y #Toronto… https://t.co/SCbi7HuBNP — 10 hours 51 min ago
- Today's #ProjectoftheDay is @FuseCondosTO by Neudorfer on Lansdowne Ave. https://t.co/HS6NCaapNn #Toronto… https://t.co/CKRrcdYqva — 11 hours 21 min ago
- Today's #PhotooftheDay features #fisheye-lens view of the Gardiner Expressway. https://t.co/1jTbEgozYw #Toronto… https://t.co/RTfrR2O5n5 — 11 hours 51 min ago
- Ground Breaking for #Retail Celebrated at @VandykHomes's Backyard Condos. https://t.co/LkNIL1oLi2 #Toronto… https://t.co/azhxyDXAeQ — 12 hours 26 min ago