In contrast to all the colourful photos we usually post, this black and white picture shows off the density of the downtown core, with all the rectangular white frames dotted on highrise buildings. The grey winter sky hanging over the city completes the composition. Moss Park in the foreground sits quietly as a vast expanse of land against the drama of the built-up core under ominous skies. The houses, also in the forefront, remind us that the city is not all glass and tall buildings, but a mix of old and new, backyards and penthouse apartments, spreading up and out with urban growth.
popular dataBase projects
- @ChestnutHillDev and @FortressRDI teaming up for mid-rise Lotus #condos across from Bayview Village Mall http://t.co/3pDpczVnex #Toronto — 8 min 59 sec ago
- New images of @MirvishGehryTO now posted to UT's dataBase file for the project. Check out http://t.co/y9AB6HZrkW #Toronto #condos — 52 min 3 sec ago
- Tower floors have started to rise at @Lifetime_Dev and @CentreCourtDev's #INDX #Condos in the Financial District http://t.co/8xXuqvGhws — 3 hours 30 min ago
- Construction on new #Toronto @GlobeandMail HQs progressing. We catch up with the #FirstGulf @DiamondSchmitt project. http://t.co/NjgidwnfTL — 5 hours 18 min ago
- @UrbanCapital has a fun event coming your way next month: East VS West #Toronto will be debated at River City. See http://t.co/ALcBcJg5t0 — 6 hours 57 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is The Bean #Condominiums by @RoyalparkHomes, coming soon to #Dufferin north of #Eglinton. http://t.co/s1sdCEdUCS — 9 hours 5 min ago