In contrast to all the colourful photos we usually post, this black and white picture shows off the density of the downtown core, with all the rectangular white frames dotted on highrise buildings. The grey winter sky hanging over the city completes the composition. Moss Park in the foreground sits quietly as a vast expanse of land against the drama of the built-up core under ominous skies. The houses, also in the forefront, remind us that the city is not all glass and tall buildings, but a mix of old and new, backyards and penthouse apartments, spreading up and out with urban growth.
popular dataBase projects
- Unique student amenities at @CentreCourtDev's Grid #Condos at Dundas & Jarvis. #Toronto #realestate http://t.co/EUVu5wdvSS — 11 hours 23 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #Avani2 by @Tridel, part of the #Metrogate master-planned community in #Scarborough. http://t.co/yMCIcppKVW — 12 hours 53 min ago
- We got some great photos of @Doors_OpenTO locations in our Flickr Pool. Check out a few here! http://t.co/EU2bXSavih #Toronto #photography — 19 hours 26 sec ago
- @UofTDaniels is celebrating its 125th anniversary with special events http://t.co/1Xv6edbOk5 #Toronto #architecture @UofT — 20 hours 51 min ago
- ZIGG #Condos by @mymadisonhome and @Fieldgatehomes benefits from location on dedicated #Streetcar R.O.W. http://t.co/EKfijJa1dM #Toronto — 21 hours 3 min ago
- MT @tridel: First look at SQ2 coming soon to Spadina & Queen. Register at http://t.co/Pb1UpyHrhY to get the latest news. — 21 hours 23 min ago