In contrast to all the colourful photos we usually post, this black and white picture shows off the density of the downtown core, with all the rectangular white frames dotted on highrise buildings. The grey winter sky hanging over the city completes the composition. Moss Park in the foreground sits quietly as a vast expanse of land against the drama of the built-up core under ominous skies. The houses, also in the forefront, remind us that the city is not all glass and tall buildings, but a mix of old and new, backyards and penthouse apartments, spreading up and out with urban growth.
popular dataBase projects
- Work soon to start on first two Garrison Point #condo towers near #Toronto's Fort York http://t.co/0v4pWETqNU @CityzenGroup @Diamond_Corp — 4 hours 28 min ago
- Haven't voted yet? There is still time to pick your favourite #Toronto high-rises of 2014! #UTBestof14 http://t.co/Dv2s8GjfcW — 7 hours 44 min ago
- We are keeping a close eye on the Parliament St Data Ctr, now looking like it might be gift-wrapped for Xmas http://t.co/vPAFdT1G4N #Toronto — 8 hours 23 min ago
- Cathedrals of Culture is a 3D Xmas gift for architecture lovers at TIFF Bell Lightbox, on now. Check out http://t.co/XV8L0A9YBf #Toronto — 9 hours 47 min ago
- An amazing shot of the TD Centre shrouded in fog is featured as today's #PhotoOfTheDay http://t.co/ytyIJbPEFn — 10 hours 40 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is 50 at Wellesley Station, a new 37-storey #condo #development from @PurePlaza. http://t.co/rK7xaJKTR4 — 10 hours 49 min ago