In contrast to all the colourful photos we usually post, this black and white picture shows off the density of the downtown core, with all the rectangular white frames dotted on highrise buildings. The grey winter sky hanging over the city completes the composition. Moss Park in the foreground sits quietly as a vast expanse of land against the drama of the built-up core under ominous skies. The houses, also in the forefront, remind us that the city is not all glass and tall buildings, but a mix of old and new, backyards and penthouse apartments, spreading up and out with urban growth.
popular dataBase projects
- RT @rawthirdcity: Report on @ctbuh tour of @lanterradev ICE condos now on @urban_toronto http://t.co/iyRN7GFHmt — 1 day 8 hours ago
- RT @tchebotarev: Are you following @Urban_Toronto on @500px? Just posted a discussion https://t.co/lJnkowciWb #toronto #photooftheday http:… — 1 day 8 hours ago
- @tchebotarev @500px — 1 day 8 hours ago
- New Parliament Street data centre is hot! #toronto #picoftheday #photooftheday #architecture http://t.co/3xuXyXAtbE — 1 day 9 hours ago
- Cherry Street finally open. Canary District closer to being part of the city again. http://t.co/wmbRq4v7d3 — 1 day 9 hours ago
- Our @CTBUH tour through Ïce #condos by @LanterraDev is now live on UT. Check out these cool #Toronto #skyscrapers: http://t.co/IGhACxAcp0 — 1 day 23 hours ago