In contrast to all the colourful photos we usually post, this black and white picture shows off the density of the downtown core, with all the rectangular white frames dotted on highrise buildings. The grey winter sky hanging over the city completes the composition. Moss Park in the foreground sits quietly as a vast expanse of land against the drama of the built-up core under ominous skies. The houses, also in the forefront, remind us that the city is not all glass and tall buildings, but a mix of old and new, backyards and penthouse apartments, spreading up and out with urban growth.
popular dataBase projects
- Last chances to get a yr of groceries from @WholeFoodsONT if you buy in time today at @EmpireRain in Oakville! http://t.co/t9bybez1xr — 4 hours 57 min ago
- Doors open at noon for @EmpireRain #MarchMadness with chance to win yr of free groceries from @WholeFoodsONT http://t.co/AO2XtlC9U0 — 6 hours 17 min ago
- #MarchMadness not just basketball. In Oakville it could mean a year of Whole Foods groceries from @EmpireRain http://t.co/WmXa2r2YbM — 6 hours 20 min ago
- Check out the progress at innovative #HowardParkResidences by #TriumphDevelopments in #Toronto's trendy Roncesvalles http://t.co/twhHEyTXo8 — 9 hours 24 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #Musee #Condos by @pureplaza, now rising on #Adelaide Street W., just east of #Bathurst. http://t.co/7JqbyAPcwE — 22 hours 14 min ago
- .@383Sorauren #condos ready to start rising in Roncesvalles! #Toronto #development http://t.co/yfvm8rxlne — 23 hours 4 min ago