In contrast to all the colourful photos we usually post, this black and white picture shows off the density of the downtown core, with all the rectangular white frames dotted on highrise buildings. The grey winter sky hanging over the city completes the composition. Moss Park in the foreground sits quietly as a vast expanse of land against the drama of the built-up core under ominous skies. The houses, also in the forefront, remind us that the city is not all glass and tall buildings, but a mix of old and new, backyards and penthouse apartments, spreading up and out with urban growth.
popular dataBase projects
- Want to go inside #Toronto's L Tower #condos? We have a tour of the top for you here: http://t.co/vXPUWSdg33 @CityzenGroup @CastlepointNuma — 8 hours 48 min ago
- The views from #Graywood and #Beaverall's #OceanClub #condos are amazing, from the #Toronto skyline to over the lake. http://t.co/HXq4wz9WN7 — 10 hours 33 min ago
- The City of Toronto has unveiled its upgraded Transportation Operations Centre: will traffic flow better? http://t.co/Oet4AgJ1qS — 14 hours 37 sec ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Nest Condos in Hillcrest Village by the @Rockport_Group http://t.co/ubiwZQYv95 #Toronto #condos — 16 hours 30 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @Lifetime_Dev's The Bond, now under construction in #Toronto's Entertainment District http://t.co/eUebJzftF8 — 1 day 7 hours ago
- Unbelievable views from the top of #Graywood and #Beaverhall's #OceanClub #condos #Toronto http://t.co/LNyxGvjFla — 1 day 10 hours ago