In contrast to all the colourful photos we usually post, this black and white picture shows off the density of the downtown core, with all the rectangular white frames dotted on highrise buildings. The grey winter sky hanging over the city completes the composition. Moss Park in the foreground sits quietly as a vast expanse of land against the drama of the built-up core under ominous skies. The houses, also in the forefront, remind us that the city is not all glass and tall buildings, but a mix of old and new, backyards and penthouse apartments, spreading up and out with urban growth.
popular dataBase projects
- Scotiabank Marathon motivation? #toronto #marathon #scotiabank #picoftheday #photooftheday http://t.co/gNPY32FObv — 17 hours 22 min ago
- Another groundbreaking today until 2pm at @tasdesignbuild's @DukeCondos. #toronto #condos http://t.co/sWk0Y2z5CG — 1 day 6 hours ago
- Even superheroes are buying at The Nest @TheNestCondos @Rockport_Group #Toronto #Condos http://t.co/8Lu1EL3MTl — 1 day 15 hours ago
- The Nest breaks ground officially @TheNestCondos @Rockport_Group @RAW_TO @rawdesignTO http://t.co/t1R5bLrcq1 — 1 day 15 hours ago
- Preparing for The Nest condos ground breaking @TheNestCondos @Rockport_Group #Toronto #Condos http://t.co/MxwBL4WFBV — 1 day 16 hours ago
- @TheNestCondos ground breaking happening today. @Rockport_Group @rawdesignTO #Toronto #condos http://t.co/wAT9D7gfDu — 1 day 19 hours ago