In contrast to all the colourful photos we usually post, this black and white picture shows off the density of the downtown core, with all the rectangular white frames dotted on highrise buildings. The grey winter sky hanging over the city completes the composition. Moss Park in the foreground sits quietly as a vast expanse of land against the drama of the built-up core under ominous skies. The houses, also in the forefront, remind us that the city is not all glass and tall buildings, but a mix of old and new, backyards and penthouse apartments, spreading up and out with urban growth.
popular dataBase projects
- New Motion rental building makes great addition to the city @ConcertProp #UTForum http://t.co/djQAo3RVKS — 3 hours 19 min ago
- New renderings for 1 Yorkville by @BazisInc and @PurePlaza show amenities and how it hits the street! http://t.co/ICNqzqzEYF #TOdevelopment — 22 hours 57 min ago
- @QRCWest by @AlliedREIT @andcoarchitects @castconnex just keeps getting more interesting! The latest: http://t.co/jsIKdi0JCz #TOdevelopment — 23 hours 43 min ago
- Toronto is a city of webcams these days. Check out this list of construction cameras all over town. http://t.co/UgfeRidwMw #TOdevelopment — 1 day 4 min ago
- Our neighbour Ivory on Adelaide is coming along! @PurePlaza #ProjectOfTheDay — 1 day 1 hour ago
- One Bloor East #condos starts to rise #UTForum http://t.co/SvGKlvKb6y — 1 day 2 hours ago