In contrast to all the colourful photos we usually post, this black and white picture shows off the density of the downtown core, with all the rectangular white frames dotted on highrise buildings. The grey winter sky hanging over the city completes the composition. Moss Park in the foreground sits quietly as a vast expanse of land against the drama of the built-up core under ominous skies. The houses, also in the forefront, remind us that the city is not all glass and tall buildings, but a mix of old and new, backyards and penthouse apartments, spreading up and out with urban growth.
popular dataBase projects
- Condo/hotel #development at 99 Sudbury in #Toronto's hip #WestQueenWest presented as design morphs https://t.co/lNHeHU5rO0 @GPAIA_News — 1 hour 59 min ago
- #Construction is progressing rapidly during the mild winter at @danielswtrfront near #Toronto Harbour: https://t.co/6yhIY9bv2P #development — 2 hours 42 min ago
- 19-storey office tower proposed for south side of King Street east of King Edward Hotel https://t.co/Ma89vnLvuS #Toronto #development — 3 hours 47 min ago
- Today's #PhotoOfTheDay by @VikPahwa shows past & present of #Toronto's Fashion District https://t.co/y1u11upQhd https://t.co/khgBmuD4IJ — 6 hours 30 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Sonic #Condos by @lindvest, coming to Don Mills and Eglinton https://t.co/bEUs1khxE1 https://t.co/hHnibZEok8 — 6 hours 45 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #Whitehaus by @Lifetime_Dev & Knightstone Capital Management https://t.co/ZQYnGbrgEj https://t.co/HkKoYlv8IZ — 20 hours 34 min ago