In contrast to all the colourful photos we usually post, this black and white picture shows off the density of the downtown core, with all the rectangular white frames dotted on highrise buildings. The grey winter sky hanging over the city completes the composition. Moss Park in the foreground sits quietly as a vast expanse of land against the drama of the built-up core under ominous skies. The houses, also in the forefront, remind us that the city is not all glass and tall buildings, but a mix of old and new, backyards and penthouse apartments, spreading up and out with urban growth.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is ZIGG #Condos by Madison Homes and @Fieldgatehomes, coming soon to St Clair west of Avenue http://t.co/rr9SQqZ7Yk — 14 hours 20 min ago
- We are back at the @RyersonU Student Learning Ctr for a progress tour, with lots of detail and a video! http://t.co/B3bFgeS3by #Toronto — 15 hours 34 min ago
- @Metrolinx plan for GO RER promising. We need #TOpoli ticians to make sure it's implemented well! http://t.co/XVufDBq8mY @CityRailToronto — 16 hours 21 min ago
- Downtown #Toronto getting green pinstripes at Oxford Properties' RBC WaterPark Place III as green roofs go in http://t.co/5vAs20kUrP #DTAH — 16 hours 54 min ago
- INDX #Condos now the height of neighbouring historic Graphic Arts Bldg in Dntn #Toronto http://t.co/Q4jbcCKAEQ @Lifetime_Dev @CentreCourtDev — 17 hours 45 min ago
- Qube #Condos by First Avenue Properties brings mid-rise density to The Queensway at Royal York http://t.co/Ylb57wAFjA #toronto #realestate — 23 hours 1 min ago