In contrast to all the colourful photos we usually post, this black and white picture shows off the density of the downtown core, with all the rectangular white frames dotted on highrise buildings. The grey winter sky hanging over the city completes the composition. Moss Park in the foreground sits quietly as a vast expanse of land against the drama of the built-up core under ominous skies. The houses, also in the forefront, remind us that the city is not all glass and tall buildings, but a mix of old and new, backyards and penthouse apartments, spreading up and out with urban growth.
popular dataBase projects
- Carmelina #Condos on Danforth Ave at Woodbine continue to progress http://t.co/vXPDbVuPEQ #Toronto #TACTarchitecture — 4 hours 20 min ago
- Thought today was cold? Today's #PhotoOfTheDay features a beautiful Winter scene from @WaterfrontTO's #SugarBeach http://t.co/5lb9P3AXVz — 7 hours 38 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Howard Park Residences phase 2 by Triumph Developments, coming to Dundas and Roncesvalles http://t.co/mgBqfUgTsh — 7 hours 41 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @tasdesignbuild's @DukeCondos, a new #condo #development coming to Dupont and Dundas http://t.co/u4dIrhAgiJ — 22 hours 51 min ago
- The Yorkdale #Condominiums bring renewal across from #ttc #subway & #mall @HelloContext @MetropiaDev @KPMBarchitects http://t.co/Ck8xxdsL4g — 23 hours 50 min ago
- We check out the evolution of a suite and more at Ocean Club #Condos by #Graywood Developments and #Beaverhall Homes http://t.co/HaubxRpnPW — 1 day 2 hours ago