Look up... It's a flag, it's a skyscraper, it's a BLUE SKY! Forum member, someMidTowner, captured this rare sight over the city from the vantage point of the Financial District. How many people look up as they navigate the streets from one office tower to the other? Those who do might better perceive the mix of cladding that tells the story of development in the downtown core. These buildings at the corner of King and Bay Streets, along with the skyscraper condos in the vicinity, point to the rise of a metropolis.
popular dataBase projects
- RT @sony_canada: We're at @IDSToronto showing off our new Slim TV for the first time in Canada #SonySlim http://t.co/I3FsBekSDf — 1 day 18 hours ago
- Catch up on the #transportation projects to watch out for in 2015 with our comprehensive roundup. http://t.co/bnO8rclgIK @Metrolinx #TTC — 1 day 19 hours ago
- This weekend's big fun is the Interior Design Show @IDSToronto at @MTCC_Events with must-sees like Cubitat http://t.co/6SfKSrWzbl #Toronto — 1 day 19 hours ago
- Doing the Interior Design Show this wkd? Catch our video preview! http://t.co/XOLwSeC8lr @IDSToronto @UrbanCapital @IKEACanada @MieleCA_PR — 2 days 10 hours ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @KeyWestToronto by Times Group, currently under construction on the banks of Mimico Creek http://t.co/UQ7tSDceCr — 2 days 12 hours ago
- The Interior Design Show opens to the public Sat and Sun. Tons to see! Here's our preview: http://t.co/h99f8mVX0D @IDSToronto @UrbanCapital — 2 days 12 hours ago