Look up... It's a flag, it's a skyscraper, it's a BLUE SKY! Forum member, someMidTowner, captured this rare sight over the city from the vantage point of the Financial District. How many people look up as they navigate the streets from one office tower to the other? Those who do might better perceive the mix of cladding that tells the story of development in the downtown core. These buildings at the corner of King and Bay Streets, along with the skyscraper condos in the vicinity, point to the rise of a metropolis.
popular dataBase projects
- Inside the Highway 407 #TTC Station, part of the York-Spadina Subway Extension. #Toronto #TransitTO #Infrastructure… https://t.co/Msd4XZura1 — 2 hours 38 min ago
- evo Condo + Townhomes #Development Coming to Lawrence & Birchmount. https://t.co/XtwZIA7q0Y #Toronto #RealEstate… https://t.co/D4eAPOZsKE — 4 hours 42 min ago
- ZIGG Condos by @Mattamy_Homes & @Fieldgatehomes Progresses on St. Clair West. https://t.co/tBnjFWQCde #Toronto… https://t.co/URUYPl9wcW — 5 hours 44 min ago
- #Explainer: What are Exterior Insulation Finishing Systems? https://t.co/VAOdxkaSXu #Construction #RealEstate… https://t.co/fn4DaHZAzy — 6 hours 34 min ago
- Our #ProjectoftheDay is J.Davis House by @Mattamy_Homes - https://t.co/FITmdt9cWe #Toronto #RealEstate #Condo… https://t.co/wuYwK23Qgc — 7 hours 42 min ago
- Today's #PhotooftheDay features a #sunset view of #Toronto's South Core. https://t.co/6KoH95cLLc #Photography… https://t.co/xleUNfyQMP — 8 hours 42 min ago