Look up... It's a flag, it's a skyscraper, it's a BLUE SKY! Forum member, someMidTowner, captured this rare sight over the city from the vantage point of the Financial District. How many people look up as they navigate the streets from one office tower to the other? Those who do might better perceive the mix of cladding that tells the story of development in the downtown core. These buildings at the corner of King and Bay Streets, along with the skyscraper condos in the vicinity, point to the rise of a metropolis.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #Scala by @tridel, coming soon to the Leslie and Sheppard area of North York https://t.co/WtKzMNEXGz — 3 hours 13 min ago
- The restoration of the Guild Inn is under way, with plans to bring the #Toronto cultural venue back to prominence. https://t.co/zXirb1leXl — 5 hours 49 min ago
- City of #Toronto to defend Scarborough Subway Development Charges at the OMB in December https://t.co/XdQHv4vQUF @BILDgta #infrastructure — 6 hours 26 min ago
- Developer DundeeKilmer lining up retailers + more in advance of 2016 inauguration of #Toronto's @CanaryDistrict https://t.co/SI0ZPiH3oO — 7 hours 29 min ago
- Interiors at Picasso #Condos are as varied as the quirky exterior https://t.co/EsQmkpGKA3 #Toronto #development @monarch_group @teeplearch — 11 hours 18 min ago
- A moody shot of an office tower under construction in #Toronto is today's #PhotoOfTheDay https://t.co/wCgns3YB1o https://t.co/FfzJdI7imJ — 12 hours 30 min ago