Look up... It's a flag, it's a skyscraper, it's a BLUE SKY! Forum member, someMidTowner, captured this rare sight over the city from the vantage point of the Financial District. How many people look up as they navigate the streets from one office tower to the other? Those who do might better perceive the mix of cladding that tells the story of development in the downtown core. These buildings at the corner of King and Bay Streets, along with the skyscraper condos in the vicinity, point to the rise of a metropolis.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #Arthaus by @DevMcGill, now under construction in #Ottawa https://t.co/bAmkZ82YWI https://t.co/jHnasgHAEA — 1 day 17 hours ago
- 43-storey tower at Bay + Scollard well received by Yorkvillers @UrbaconBuilding @FosterPartners @RAW_TO https://t.co/mdO1JkxTzM #Toronto — 1 day 19 hours ago
- Proposal at 48 Power grows in scope as @GreatGulf & @HullmarkDev submit @core_architects design to City of #Toronto https://t.co/fcFIXVj9EV — 1 day 20 hours ago
- Public consultations are coming across the #GTHA on huge #transit upgrades, expansion, integration. Here's the list: https://t.co/Dp8rPpx7hn — 1 day 21 hours ago
- Ottawa's urban renaissance similar to Toronto's, but luxury can be had there at a lower price: https://t.co/HbpEpvghaU @DevMcGill #ArtHaus — 1 day 23 hours ago
- Karma & YC #Condos, under construction side-by-side in Downtown #Toronto, are both tall and deep. Here's the latest: https://t.co/FnqUJOpUhk — 2 days 12 min ago