Look up... It's a flag, it's a skyscraper, it's a BLUE SKY! Forum member, someMidTowner, captured this rare sight over the city from the vantage point of the Financial District. How many people look up as they navigate the streets from one office tower to the other? Those who do might better perceive the mix of cladding that tells the story of development in the downtown core. These buildings at the corner of King and Bay Streets, along with the skyscraper condos in the vicinity, point to the rise of a metropolis.
popular dataBase projects
- Tower floors have started to rise at @Lifetime_Dev and @CentreCourtDev's #INDX #Condos in the Financial District http://t.co/8xXuqvGhws — 1 hour 30 min ago
- Construction on new #Toronto @GlobeandMail HQs progressing. We catch up with the #FirstGulf @DiamondSchmitt project. http://t.co/NjgidwnfTL — 3 hours 19 min ago
- @UrbanCapital has a fun event coming your way next month: East VS West #Toronto will be debated at River City. See http://t.co/ALcBcJg5t0 — 4 hours 57 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is The Bean #Condominiums by @RoyalparkHomes, coming soon to #Dufferin north of #Eglinton. http://t.co/s1sdCEdUCS — 7 hours 5 min ago
- A masked protector watches over trick-or-treaters in today's special Halloween-themed #PhotoOfTheDay. http://t.co/MR7GkRrhpV — 7 hours 15 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Aquavista at Bayside, a new development by @Tridel coming to #Toronto's waterfront. http://t.co/SisglHMugU — 21 hours 3 min ago