Look up... It's a flag, it's a skyscraper, it's a BLUE SKY! Forum member, someMidTowner, captured this rare sight over the city from the vantage point of the Financial District. How many people look up as they navigate the streets from one office tower to the other? Those who do might better perceive the mix of cladding that tells the story of development in the downtown core. These buildings at the corner of King and Bay Streets, along with the skyscraper condos in the vicinity, point to the rise of a metropolis.
popular dataBase projects
- #ProjectoftheDay: Waterview Condominiums in #Grimsby by @LJMDevelopment - https://t.co/VCVi7CkLXs #RealEstate… https://t.co/YF89lKLFwA — 16 hours 46 min ago
- Our #PhotooftheDay features one of St. James Town's high-density slab-style towers. https://t.co/Cu4DMYzJCC… https://t.co/nvLpsR2W7V — 17 hours 1 min ago
- A look at unit layouts in @pureplaza's Epic on Triangle Park. https://t.co/PcS1RWHM6s #Toronto #RealEstate… https://t.co/Z4viLtsebD — 18 hours 1 min ago
- Shoring Kicks off #construction of 35-storey @Pier27Tower - https://t.co/o9o9lsAU6d #Toronto #RealEstate… https://t.co/H245joUlrS — 19 hours 16 min ago
- The Entertainment District is getting denser and denser. https://t.co/dxs3BXW6E8 #Toronto #RealEstate #Design… https://t.co/Batb9KaGvI — 19 hours 41 min ago
- Commercial phase taking shape at @VandykHomes' Backyard Condos. https://t.co/rW39vOXxsA #Toronto #Construction… https://t.co/pmBo2CHFJK — 19 hours 41 min ago