Look up... It's a flag, it's a skyscraper, it's a BLUE SKY! Forum member, someMidTowner, captured this rare sight over the city from the vantage point of the Financial District. How many people look up as they navigate the streets from one office tower to the other? Those who do might better perceive the mix of cladding that tells the story of development in the downtown core. These buildings at the corner of King and Bay Streets, along with the skyscraper condos in the vicinity, point to the rise of a metropolis.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @SixtyColborne by @FreedCorp, coming soon to #Toronto's Downtown core! http://t.co/edHj4LN5m3 #development — 2 hours 32 min ago
- Several new #condos will be on the #Toronto market in September. We take a look at a few of them. http://t.co/6CmFZ5dowV — 2 hours 34 min ago
- Will @CrosstownTO be true rapid transit when it opens? Does any of the Eglinton LRT need to be rethought? http://t.co/zSXrfvFZFW #Toronto — 4 hours 46 min ago
- Today's #PhotoOfTheDay takes us high over the CNE's midway for a colourful view with #HotelX UC at the back: http://t.co/BRPHwihHd9 #Toronto — 6 hours 52 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @383Sorauren, a new #condo by Gairloch Developments, under construction in #Roncesvalles http://t.co/THT2lfqLEy — 21 hours 6 min ago
- Behind Yonge and Adelaide #toronto #skyscrapers #urbantoronto #picoftheday #photooftheday http://t.co/IdSCWDdkg3 — 21 hours 25 min ago