Look up... It's a flag, it's a skyscraper, it's a BLUE SKY! Forum member, someMidTowner, captured this rare sight over the city from the vantage point of the Financial District. How many people look up as they navigate the streets from one office tower to the other? Those who do might better perceive the mix of cladding that tells the story of development in the downtown core. These buildings at the corner of King and Bay Streets, along with the skyscraper condos in the vicinity, point to the rise of a metropolis.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #TheBean #Condos by @RoyalparkHomes, coming soon to #Dufferin Street north of #Eglinton http://t.co/b7eFGDPmH2 — 18 hours 25 min ago
- @sheridancollege breaks ground for Hazel McCallion Campus expansion and renames business school in honour of alumnus http://t.co/1Uw2anZ1Co — 19 hours 7 min ago
- Toronto considering #DevelopmentPermitSystem to replace the current planning rules and regs. @RyersonU hosted a talk: http://t.co/sGdrKGGZTr — 20 hours 51 min ago
- The South Tower at @Daniels1ParkPl is nearing completion as this market #condo takes centre stage in Regent Park. http://t.co/9l7NvI788k — 21 hours 37 min ago
- Backstage on the Esplanade #condos now ⅔ of way to 36 storeys in Downtown #Toronto. http://t.co/ZqWt2kUU7t @CityzenGroup @CastlepointNuma — 23 hours 2 min ago
- The crane is coming down at @GreatGulf and @Lifetime_Dev's X2 #condos at Jarvis and Charles in central #Toronto http://t.co/COUgtBVfBC — 1 day 47 min ago