Look up... It's a flag, it's a skyscraper, it's a BLUE SKY! Forum member, someMidTowner, captured this rare sight over the city from the vantage point of the Financial District. How many people look up as they navigate the streets from one office tower to the other? Those who do might better perceive the mix of cladding that tells the story of development in the downtown core. These buildings at the corner of King and Bay Streets, along with the skyscraper condos in the vicinity, point to the rise of a metropolis.
popular dataBase projects
- #ThrowbackThursday looks west along Bremner Blvd through @concord_city place comparing the 2002 view with today. http://t.co/DnolNgtEY3 #tbt — 3 hours 24 min ago
- Two colourful shots of the #Toronto skyline at sunset battle it out for June's #PhotoOfTheMonth. http://t.co/DvWB5HPzo4 — 5 hours 19 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #Enigma on the Park by @AragonToronto, coming to #Toronto's Bloor and Lansdowne area. http://t.co/vKPImCpxQW — 5 hours 31 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @KipDistrict, a new master-planned community by @ConcertProp, coming to Kipling & Dundas! http://t.co/LIBZVtUYaW — 1 day 19 hours ago
- Happy Canada Day! We look back at last week's great #RAWCanvas at the @danielswtrfront site! http://t.co/RXVWt6esGH @rawdesignTO @kga_pr — 1 day 19 hours ago
- We see how a unit is built, floor-by-floor, at Cloud9 #condos by the @LashGroupCA. http://t.co/tLmHSPSDhH #Toronto #realestate #development — 1 day 22 hours ago