Look up... It's a flag, it's a skyscraper, it's a BLUE SKY! Forum member, someMidTowner, captured this rare sight over the city from the vantage point of the Financial District. How many people look up as they navigate the streets from one office tower to the other? Those who do might better perceive the mix of cladding that tells the story of development in the downtown core. These buildings at the corner of King and Bay Streets, along with the skyscraper condos in the vicinity, point to the rise of a metropolis.
popular dataBase projects
- RT @rawthirdcity: Report on @ctbuh tour of @lanterradev ICE condos now on @urban_toronto http://t.co/iyRN7GFHmt — 1 day 15 hours ago
- RT @tchebotarev: Are you following @Urban_Toronto on @500px? Just posted a discussion https://t.co/lJnkowciWb #toronto #photooftheday http:… — 1 day 15 hours ago
- @tchebotarev @500px — 1 day 15 hours ago
- New Parliament Street data centre is hot! #toronto #picoftheday #photooftheday #architecture http://t.co/3xuXyXAtbE — 1 day 15 hours ago
- Cherry Street finally open. Canary District closer to being part of the city again. http://t.co/wmbRq4v7d3 — 1 day 15 hours ago
- Our @CTBUH tour through Ïce #condos by @LanterraDev is now live on UT. Check out these cool #Toronto #skyscrapers: http://t.co/IGhACxAcp0 — 2 days 6 hours ago