Look up... It's a flag, it's a skyscraper, it's a BLUE SKY! Forum member, someMidTowner, captured this rare sight over the city from the vantage point of the Financial District. How many people look up as they navigate the streets from one office tower to the other? Those who do might better perceive the mix of cladding that tells the story of development in the downtown core. These buildings at the corner of King and Bay Streets, along with the skyscraper condos in the vicinity, point to the rise of a metropolis.
popular dataBase projects
- Today is the last full day to cast your vote for the best high-rise developments of 2014! #UTBestof14 http://t.co/4ABuPLSAng — 8 hours 47 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is 50 at Wellesley Station, a new 37-storey #condo #development from @PurePlaza. http://t.co/898sTOgbNw — 1 day 1 hour ago
- First Capital has plans to spend $1B in Canada over the next 5 yrs, including 3 major mixed-use projects in #Toronto http://t.co/gmOYAYvd9f — 1 day 2 hours ago
- Out tour of @AlliedREIT's QRC West is now online. Check out the construction-filled spaces of this innovative project http://t.co/njhXI1Dzns — 1 day 2 hours ago
- Work soon to start on first two Garrison Point #condo towers near #Toronto's Fort York http://t.co/0v4pWETqNU @CityzenGroup @Diamond_Corp — 1 day 5 hours ago
- Haven't voted yet? There is still time to pick your favourite #Toronto high-rises of 2014! #UTBestof14 http://t.co/Dv2s8GjfcW — 1 day 8 hours ago