Look up... It's a flag, it's a skyscraper, it's a BLUE SKY! Forum member, someMidTowner, captured this rare sight over the city from the vantage point of the Financial District. How many people look up as they navigate the streets from one office tower to the other? Those who do might better perceive the mix of cladding that tells the story of development in the downtown core. These buildings at the corner of King and Bay Streets, along with the skyscraper condos in the vicinity, point to the rise of a metropolis.
popular dataBase projects
- Breaking news from our sister site SkyriseEdmonton @skyrisecities https://t.co/B6eBjFB215 — 2 hours 53 min ago
- Etobicoke Civic Centre: Review of #design by @moriyamateshima, @MJMArchitects & @Forrecdesigns -… https://t.co/Kk7dYYcWza — 2 hours 54 min ago
- #DenseCity: Part 1 of a new series about where #Toronto builds #density and why. https://t.co/TXZrwQcfpj #TOpoli… https://t.co/wubhqVZFaM — 3 hours 28 min ago
- Our #ProjectoftheDay is 'Pavilia Park Towns' by the Times Group Corporation in Thornhill. https://t.co/5tC8eUuaNn… https://t.co/Ocl0dEtjwa — 3 hours 43 min ago
- Today's #PhotooftheDay takes us to Yonge Street for a view of rush hour traffic. https://t.co/CHF3TLtucQ #Toronto… https://t.co/rDpEf4MQaz — 3 hours 58 min ago
- New master plan reimagines #Toronto's Woodbine Racetrack. https://t.co/NnGdO92cwy #RealEstate #Development #Design… https://t.co/vtUI7VnI2Q — 4 hours 41 min ago