Look up... It's a flag, it's a skyscraper, it's a BLUE SKY! Forum member, someMidTowner, captured this rare sight over the city from the vantage point of the Financial District. How many people look up as they navigate the streets from one office tower to the other? Those who do might better perceive the mix of cladding that tells the story of development in the downtown core. These buildings at the corner of King and Bay Streets, along with the skyscraper condos in the vicinity, point to the rise of a metropolis.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is 50 at Wellesley Station by @pureplaza, coming soon to #Toronto's Church-Wellesley Village http://t.co/C8mISak51H — 1 day 22 hours ago
- New Peel Memorial Centre topped off yesterday in #Brampton, to join the @OslerHealth system, opening in 2016. http://t.co/YzCxpfbbX7 — 1 day 22 hours ago
- Opening today for 1 wk @TheBloorCinema is @bikes_vs_cars, a doc on the struggle to improve cycling #infrastructure http://t.co/itPeW9MORu — 2 days 2 hours ago
- RT @EdwardSkira: Amazing aerial views of 50 cities around the world @Arch2O http://t.co/dtawu8h3cf #photos #cities — 2 days 3 hours ago
- The Globe and Mail Centre in #Toronto's Downtown east side is now 9 floors high. http://t.co/ruMD9Q3a3Y #FirstGulf @DiamondSchmitt — 2 days 3 hours ago
- Yorkville Avenue is looking better everyday as more sections of the makeover are completed http://t.co/5UwxY2tiCs @BloorYorkville #Toronto — 2 days 6 hours ago