Look up... It's a flag, it's a skyscraper, it's a BLUE SKY! Forum member, someMidTowner, captured this rare sight over the city from the vantage point of the Financial District. How many people look up as they navigate the streets from one office tower to the other? Those who do might better perceive the mix of cladding that tells the story of development in the downtown core. These buildings at the corner of King and Bay Streets, along with the skyscraper condos in the vicinity, point to the rise of a metropolis.
popular dataBase projects
- $29B Transit Plan unveiled by Premier @Kathleen_Wynne will remake @GOtransit as @CityRailToronto http://t.co/85i2Ea3OW3 #TOinfrastructure — 21 hours 56 min ago
- The first signs of the signature roof feature are taking shape at @CanderelRes' @AuraCondominium! http://t.co/FsoT9k7JgM — 1 day 16 hours ago
- Residents of Toronto's #Junction neighbourhood coming together to create a community hub http://t.co/6hcO5Orif3 #TOculture — 1 day 16 hours ago
- Own a camera or mobile device? Love #Toronto? Join UT's @Flickr Pool for the chance to be featured on our front page! http://t.co/toQDYrUiBB — 1 day 19 hours ago
- In today's #ThrowbackThursday we revisit the early days of construction at @OneKingWest at Yonge and King #TBT http://t.co/zR0Cng4avL — 1 day 21 hours ago
- New works going on in the ground at Eglinton and the Allen for the Eglinton Crosstown LRT http://t.co/jNdGrwv4BK #TOinfrastructure — 1 day 21 hours ago