Look up... It's a flag, it's a skyscraper, it's a BLUE SKY! Forum member, someMidTowner, captured this rare sight over the city from the vantage point of the Financial District. How many people look up as they navigate the streets from one office tower to the other? Those who do might better perceive the mix of cladding that tells the story of development in the downtown core. These buildings at the corner of King and Bay Streets, along with the skyscraper condos in the vicinity, point to the rise of a metropolis.
popular dataBase projects
- Whiskey A Go Go at Sunset and Clark. New UrbanLA residence #urbantoronto #urbanlosangeles #losangeles… http://t.co/sf9w9zsvwB — 14 hours 40 min ago
- Gairloch's beautiful aA-designed @383sorauren #condo goes forward with city approval http://t.co/bPnl06YJt8 #TOdevelopment — 1 day 3 hours ago
- Rendering #2 for The Code Condos by @BLVD_Dev @Lifetime_Dev @HaririPontarini shows extensive terraces http://t.co/PgMlX0xAbh #TOdevelopment — 1 day 9 hours ago
- @FreedCorp has applied for a zoning amendment for 150 Redpath #condos, phase 2 across from 155 Redpath http://t.co/aI9HyV5LZR #TOdevelopment — 1 day 12 hours ago
- @suzannelong @JasonParis @downtownmarkham Bleak now maybe, but this carousel is a big step away from that. — 2 days 3 hours ago
- RT @JasonParis: @downtownmarkham @Urban_Toronto I was referring to Jane's Carousel "Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass." Place making… — 2 days 3 hours ago