Look up... It's a flag, it's a skyscraper, it's a BLUE SKY! Forum member, someMidTowner, captured this rare sight over the city from the vantage point of the Financial District. How many people look up as they navigate the streets from one office tower to the other? Those who do might better perceive the mix of cladding that tells the story of development in the downtown core. These buildings at the corner of King and Bay Streets, along with the skyscraper condos in the vicinity, point to the rise of a metropolis.
popular dataBase projects
- #Toronto's storied #GrangePark is about to get a major makeover by #PhillipsFarevaagSmallenberg http://t.co/N4T5216QfP — 1 hour 18 min ago
- #BSäR Group's unique 12 Degrees #Condos is topping out in #Toronto's Queen West http://t.co/7kXdZrEysk @core_architects — 2 hours 50 min ago
- Carmelina #Condos on Danforth Ave at Woodbine continue to progress http://t.co/vXPDbVuPEQ #Toronto #TACTarchitecture — 6 hours 29 min ago
- Thought today was cold? Today's #PhotoOfTheDay features a beautiful Winter scene from @WaterfrontTO's #SugarBeach http://t.co/5lb9P3AXVz — 9 hours 47 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Howard Park Residences phase 2 by Triumph Developments, coming to Dundas and Roncesvalles http://t.co/mgBqfUgTsh — 9 hours 50 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @tasdesignbuild's @DukeCondos, a new #condo #development coming to Dupont and Dundas http://t.co/u4dIrhAgiJ — 1 day 59 min ago