Look up... It's a flag, it's a skyscraper, it's a BLUE SKY! Forum member, someMidTowner, captured this rare sight over the city from the vantage point of the Financial District. How many people look up as they navigate the streets from one office tower to the other? Those who do might better perceive the mix of cladding that tells the story of development in the downtown core. These buildings at the corner of King and Bay Streets, along with the skyscraper condos in the vicinity, point to the rise of a metropolis.
popular dataBase projects
- 100s turn out for Galleria redevelopment pub consult at Dufferin and Dupont. @FreedCorp #ELAD @HaririPontarini… https://t.co/i1Yaq7jR5n — 6 hours 59 min ago
- Today's #ProjectoftheDay is @pureplaza's 'The Met' in the #Vaughan Metropolitan Centre. https://t.co/PC33izotVn… https://t.co/mb5x0NBHNC — 7 hours 50 min ago
- #ThrowbackThursday: Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Building at Scott & Wellington. https://t.co/gnHh3tXaiC #Toronto… https://t.co/9lxopAQLvb — 8 hours 5 min ago
- Our #PhotooftheDay shows the Ismaili Centre, part of the @AgaKhanMuseum complex. https://t.co/3xIvZSzoFV #Toronto… https://t.co/TQ9C1MyMrj — 8 hours 20 min ago
- #GrowthtoWatch For returns w/ the Yonge & Bay St. corridors north of the financial core https://t.co/guiFL5FF2U… https://t.co/zcbWLMI7zp — 9 hours 29 min ago
- #GrowthToWatch For returns with a look at the Jarvis & Church corridors. https://t.co/YUWZXh3S7E #Toronto… https://t.co/oCfFDOgirb — 9 hours 50 min ago