Look up... It's a flag, it's a skyscraper, it's a BLUE SKY! Forum member, someMidTowner, captured this rare sight over the city from the vantage point of the Financial District. How many people look up as they navigate the streets from one office tower to the other? Those who do might better perceive the mix of cladding that tells the story of development in the downtown core. These buildings at the corner of King and Bay Streets, along with the skyscraper condos in the vicinity, point to the rise of a metropolis.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is W Towns by First Avenue Properties, coming soon to #Toronto's Weston and Lawrence area. http://t.co/EUr8BZoZbz — 13 hours 7 min ago
- Renderings reveal early plans for Chelsea Hotel redevelopment, with 4 towers to 80 storeys http://t.co/GDzaj48LmC #Toronto #development — 14 hours 9 min ago
- We talk with former mayor John Sewell about city affairs and 'How We Changed Toronto', his new book: http://t.co/nD4KnRszwY #TOpoli — 16 hours 39 min ago
- Think traffic is bad in Toronto? How about carmaggedon! http://t.co/aAtduIStbS #china #cars #traffic http://t.co/ywVaPQEM1g — 20 hours 14 min ago
- Gupta Group's Rosedale on Bloor #condos will also feature a Canopy by Hilton hotel http://t.co/lf5krDn0as #Toronto #realestate #development — 20 hours 30 min ago
- #ThrowbackThursday compares a view over #Toronto's historic St. Lawrence Hall from 2005 with a current one: http://t.co/lsnkQjwbee #tbt — 21 hours 34 min ago