Look up... It's a flag, it's a skyscraper, it's a BLUE SKY! Forum member, someMidTowner, captured this rare sight over the city from the vantage point of the Financial District. How many people look up as they navigate the streets from one office tower to the other? Those who do might better perceive the mix of cladding that tells the story of development in the downtown core. These buildings at the corner of King and Bay Streets, along with the skyscraper condos in the vicinity, point to the rise of a metropolis.
Photo of the Day: Blue Sky in Toronto
January 14, 2013 1:00 am | by Kelly Gervais | Comments
popular dataBase projects
- Images of a Zeidler-designed 69-storey Queen & Yonge tower for Cadillac Fairview were not quite ready when leaked. t.co/C6eLy6LAuK
- @larrylarry @ibigroup Thanks for catching that! The article, she's fixed!
- The latest work @RipleysAquaCA and @TourCNTower Entry Pavilion now hints at the final look. We catch up with progress t.co/vgNv8muzLs
- Toronto's look and feel comes from more than the work of architects. KDA's work also permeates our bustling town. t.co/S3gtChKi4X
- @SkyJacked793 Need to get you on this project
- @TheDirtCo rental is cool!