Look up... It's a flag, it's a skyscraper, it's a BLUE SKY! Forum member, someMidTowner, captured this rare sight over the city from the vantage point of the Financial District. How many people look up as they navigate the streets from one office tower to the other? Those who do might better perceive the mix of cladding that tells the story of development in the downtown core. These buildings at the corner of King and Bay Streets, along with the skyscraper condos in the vicinity, point to the rise of a metropolis.
popular dataBase projects
- A sunset view of the #Toronto skyline is featured in today's #PhotoOfTheDay! https://t.co/2BiGTDBvPa https://t.co/4vFh77ut2L — 5 hours 58 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #Backstage by @CityzenGroup , @Fernbrook_Homes , and Castlepoint https://t.co/a6KQzgpSAz https://t.co/MT4zbk2nSN — 7 hours 18 min ago
- Canada Day Weekend reading: Fox Harb'r NS offers amazing Homes-Away-From-Home in Nova Scotia https://t.co/QWAnzmSlFf https://t.co/RYBbLrvRli — 8 hours 8 min ago
- We tour one of the most photographed buildings now going up in #Toronto: the EY Tower https://t.co/wfLmf2Y6HK https://t.co/1AbAg0OQbH — 9 hours 18 min ago
- 20 #TTC stns now have bike self-repair facilities, and more bike parking has come to others #Toronto https://t.co/uxaxSCOdCk @CycleToronto — 9 hours 50 min ago
- We check out 75 on the Esplanade #condos by @HarhayDev, Carttera, @_archAlliance_ https://t.co/COsJxAZB7L #Toronto https://t.co/w06vw1W09t — 10 hours 34 min ago