Look up... It's a flag, it's a skyscraper, it's a BLUE SKY! Forum member, someMidTowner, captured this rare sight over the city from the vantage point of the Financial District. How many people look up as they navigate the streets from one office tower to the other? Those who do might better perceive the mix of cladding that tells the story of development in the downtown core. These buildings at the corner of King and Bay Streets, along with the skyscraper condos in the vicinity, point to the rise of a metropolis.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectoftheDay is 'The Craftsman' by @VandykHomes . https://t.co/Ua1RFingcd #GTA #RealEstate #Urban #Condo https://t.co/RS69Q8U2h2 — 2 hours 57 min ago
- #PhotooftheDay: Financial District. https://t.co/omKytgXvTz #Architecture #Toronto #Urban #TorontoPhotography #Dusk https://t.co/gFGSXNVLMx — 3 hours 17 min ago
- 2 stories: new #publicArt at CityPlace & Park Place https://t.co/j7MbLcZfTC https://t.co/f8n2JDouLU @Concord_Social https://t.co/5Jw0m5YMaV — 4 hours 52 min ago
- New Etobicoke proposal by @PinnacleINTL could be the first phase of a much larger community. https://t.co/9BBWE0UdMC https://t.co/tdW0QW9qBM — 6 hours 22 min ago
- Cladding next for @LJMDevelopment's Waterview #condo Grimsby, where all suites face the lake https://t.co/VRP0baFTs9 https://t.co/DQRTQ7Z9tk — 8 hours 2 min ago
- The Step: new #condo by Terranata Developments on Islington near future Finch West LRT stop https://t.co/2HqnXORNJB https://t.co/UGRCAwjxAa — 9 hours 44 min ago