Look up... It's a flag, it's a skyscraper, it's a BLUE SKY! Forum member, someMidTowner, captured this rare sight over the city from the vantage point of the Financial District. How many people look up as they navigate the streets from one office tower to the other? Those who do might better perceive the mix of cladding that tells the story of development in the downtown core. These buildings at the corner of King and Bay Streets, along with the skyscraper condos in the vicinity, point to the rise of a metropolis.
popular dataBase projects
- Hugh Heron, Mary Lawson, Michael Cooke at BILD Breakfast #Bildbreakfast @bildgta #Toronto http://t.co/x2yvXAvPLO — 3 hours 15 min ago
- RT @Empire_Living: Today's moderator, @torontostar's Michael Cooke - and panel Mary Lawson and Hugh Heron! #bildbreakfast — 3 hours 22 min ago
- BILD donates $80,000 to Habitat For Humanity for affordable housing @bildgta @HabitatToronto http://t.co/H07DbS3mcr — 3 hours 25 min ago
- @ShopSquareOne to expand with @HoltRenfrew and a more walkable downtown @citymississauga http://t.co/2VrY7SWyoR #TOdevelopment — 18 hours 39 min ago
- Sales success of Aqualina by @tridel and @Hines spurs accelerated development of Bayside @WaterfrontTO http://t.co/sByPAxgMti #TOdevelopment — 19 hours 32 min ago
- Holt Renfrew (and Simons!) coming to Square One. Here's a render of Holts #cre #UTForum http://t.co/mvY88mDQVA — 20 hours 42 min ago