Look up... It's a flag, it's a skyscraper, it's a BLUE SKY! Forum member, someMidTowner, captured this rare sight over the city from the vantage point of the Financial District. How many people look up as they navigate the streets from one office tower to the other? Those who do might better perceive the mix of cladding that tells the story of development in the downtown core. These buildings at the corner of King and Bay Streets, along with the skyscraper condos in the vicinity, point to the rise of a metropolis.
popular dataBase projects
- 3XN Joins @tridel's #WaterfrontTO Community with 'AQUABELLA'. https://t.co/2ciI5pZHNB #Toronto #RealEstate #CRE… https://t.co/D1M2wubd9b — 8 hours 13 min ago
- Our #ProjectoftheDay is @Mattamy_Homes' J. Davis House. https://t.co/u8nlhHQhBL #Toronto #RealEstate #Condo #CRE https://t.co/iJRmNGzECE — 8 hours 53 min ago
- ICYMI: Moss Park Redesign Impresses & Divides at Design Review Panel. https://t.co/A7uIIMz5dF #Toronto #UrbanDesign… https://t.co/4oBNpJk33R — 11 hours 17 min ago
- Our #ProjectoftheDay is @Mattamy_Homes' J. Davis House. https://t.co/JFBXZhn0aw #Toronto #RealEstate #Condo #CRE https://t.co/KeFvyJLOqz — 17 hours 47 min ago
- Christie Station recently got the new #PRESTO fare gates. Keep up with the rollout here: https://t.co/AHJCIOxs9T… https://t.co/X7GU9r7ONR — 1 day 7 hours ago
- Church Street #Condo by @CentreCourtDev Enters #RealEstate Market as 'Axis Condos'. https://t.co/Y0daQ0Eilx… https://t.co/hugdtLLTqT — 1 day 8 hours ago