Look up... It's a flag, it's a skyscraper, it's a BLUE SKY! Forum member, someMidTowner, captured this rare sight over the city from the vantage point of the Financial District. How many people look up as they navigate the streets from one office tower to the other? Those who do might better perceive the mix of cladding that tells the story of development in the downtown core. These buildings at the corner of King and Bay Streets, along with the skyscraper condos in the vicinity, point to the rise of a metropolis.
popular dataBase projects
- Want to go inside #Toronto's L Tower #condos? We have a tour of the top for you here: http://t.co/vXPUWSdg33 @CityzenGroup @CastlepointNuma — 15 hours 25 min ago
- The views from #Graywood and #Beaverall's #OceanClub #condos are amazing, from the #Toronto skyline to over the lake. http://t.co/HXq4wz9WN7 — 17 hours 10 min ago
- The City of Toronto has unveiled its upgraded Transportation Operations Centre: will traffic flow better? http://t.co/Oet4AgJ1qS — 20 hours 37 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Nest Condos in Hillcrest Village by the @Rockport_Group http://t.co/ubiwZQYv95 #Toronto #condos — 23 hours 7 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @Lifetime_Dev's The Bond, now under construction in #Toronto's Entertainment District http://t.co/eUebJzftF8 — 1 day 14 hours ago
- Unbelievable views from the top of #Graywood and #Beaverhall's #OceanClub #condos #Toronto http://t.co/LNyxGvjFla — 1 day 16 hours ago