Look up... It's a flag, it's a skyscraper, it's a BLUE SKY! Forum member, someMidTowner, captured this rare sight over the city from the vantage point of the Financial District. How many people look up as they navigate the streets from one office tower to the other? Those who do might better perceive the mix of cladding that tells the story of development in the downtown core. These buildings at the corner of King and Bay Streets, along with the skyscraper condos in the vicinity, point to the rise of a metropolis.
popular dataBase projects
- Hey #Toronto! Our poll for 2016's best buildings is now live - VOTE! https://t.co/r9FrMYot5E #UrbanTorontoPoll… https://t.co/dx2XWLKGV4 — 13 hours 24 min ago
- Today's #ProjectoftheDay is @CentreCourtDev's Axis Condos. https://t.co/QHiAWmCcTg #Toronto #RealEstate… https://t.co/xYxyhuZYjn — 13 hours 40 min ago
- Touring the presentation centre for @DanielsErinMill - https://t.co/IDmV2tPdZU #Toronto #RealEstate #Construction… https://t.co/EiCvyvRB8F — 18 hours 24 min ago
- ICYMI: @holyblossom Temple begins its renewal with @DiamondSchmittDesign. https://t.co/WvxW2Ezwdg #Toronto… https://t.co/eso5IinX8H — 20 hours 9 min ago
- Scale model provides insight into #design for @CityzenGroup & @Fernbrook_Homes' St. Lawrence Condos.… https://t.co/3GF2DRJ68v — 21 hours 19 min ago
- #November2016's most popular forum thread was for @OneBloorWest - https://t.co/FTFxMfuUZ1 #Toronto #RealEstate… https://t.co/NL1z4ZyLtJ — 22 hours 24 min ago