Look up... It's a flag, it's a skyscraper, it's a BLUE SKY! Forum member, someMidTowner, captured this rare sight over the city from the vantage point of the Financial District. How many people look up as they navigate the streets from one office tower to the other? Those who do might better perceive the mix of cladding that tells the story of development in the downtown core. These buildings at the corner of King and Bay Streets, along with the skyscraper condos in the vicinity, point to the rise of a metropolis.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is The Nest, a new #condo #development by @Rockport_Group, coming soon to Hillcrest Village! http://t.co/DFaFB1O95D — 8 hours 12 min ago
- @FreedCorp celebrates the construction start for @SixtyColborne #Condos http://t.co/qM8NgNJ1IW #architectsAlliance #JohnsonChouInc #Toronto — 9 hours 18 min ago
- The City of #Toronto is getting ready to build schools and a community centre in the railway lands, a.k.a. CityPlace http://t.co/gGinBXmqfO — 10 hours 6 min ago
- ELAD Canada's Emerald City is about to expand with @BiyuCondos, next phase of the master-planned North York community http://t.co/WdIZprGWT0 — 10 hours 23 min ago
- @Urbanation and The Marsh Report have merged, bringing together the GTA's best real estate market analysis in 1 place http://t.co/nRBAX6aQwV — 12 hours 58 min ago
- Another PATH bridge is up to connect #Toronto's pedestrian network with Queens Quay, extension opening in October. http://t.co/5cTePS3fvM — 15 hours 20 min ago