Look up... It's a flag, it's a skyscraper, it's a BLUE SKY! Forum member, someMidTowner, captured this rare sight over the city from the vantage point of the Financial District. How many people look up as they navigate the streets from one office tower to the other? Those who do might better perceive the mix of cladding that tells the story of development in the downtown core. These buildings at the corner of King and Bay Streets, along with the skyscraper condos in the vicinity, point to the rise of a metropolis.
popular dataBase projects
- Carnaby #Condos by @STREETCARlofts at Queen + Gladstone is transforming formerly derelict site: http://t.co/4YXrXYqYjC #Toronto #development — 57 min 14 sec ago
- A unique view of some Frank Gehry-designed details at the @agotoronto is featured in today's #PhotoOfTheDay! http://t.co/6QWE1IJua9 — 3 hours 24 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Harmony Village Sheppard by City Core, coming soon to Sheppard and Warden in #Scarborough http://t.co/shGqDfhRMW — 3 hours 34 min ago
- RT @tarionwarranty: Our 2015 Annual Public Meeting summary was published on http://t.co/ioMhOMMaNn. Find it here: http://t.co/C1P5Qj4RUR — 4 hours 3 min ago
- RT @tridel: Bloorvista at Islington Terrace. A most connected address. Registration now open. http://t.co/Z7hFwKHYiz http://t.co/b4YD8J3GIY — 14 hours 49 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #Lotus #Condos by @ChestnutHillDev, coming to the Bayview and Sheppard area of North York http://t.co/8VXA9ZG2tx — 17 hours 29 min ago