Look up... It's a flag, it's a skyscraper, it's a BLUE SKY! Forum member, someMidTowner, captured this rare sight over the city from the vantage point of the Financial District. How many people look up as they navigate the streets from one office tower to the other? Those who do might better perceive the mix of cladding that tells the story of development in the downtown core. These buildings at the corner of King and Bay Streets, along with the skyscraper condos in the vicinity, point to the rise of a metropolis.
popular dataBase projects
- Plans submitted to City of #Toronto detail plans for multi-use @danielswtrfront complex http://t.co/9nmFZnhHRg #development @rawdesignTO — 11 hours 54 min ago
- Official opening of @DeltaToronto under way now in the hotel's #SoCo Ballroom with Ken Greene, @johntoryTO, many more http://t.co/8krjZlTf3Y — 14 hours 34 min ago
- #Transit Oriented #Development to come to @CrosstownTO & @GOtransit stations as @Metrolinx releases RFPs http://t.co/ynZOEHvMzD #Toronto — 15 hours 3 min ago
- New renderings of interiors at @5959Yonge #condos by @GhodsBuilders show off luxurious plans: http://t.co/Wlinc2mN6b #Toronto #development — 16 hours 13 min ago
- Blue Diamond #Condos by @CamrostFelcorp will mesh with modern and gothic architecture on St Clair at Avenue http://t.co/RMzclesQHr #Toronto — 16 hours 33 min ago
- First phase of @OntarioPlace revamp designed by @LAND_inc West8 to be constructed by @UrbaconBuilding. http://t.co/8tUHsT9I8U #Toronto — 19 hours 17 min ago