Look up... It's a flag, it's a skyscraper, it's a BLUE SKY! Forum member, someMidTowner, captured this rare sight over the city from the vantage point of the Financial District. How many people look up as they navigate the streets from one office tower to the other? Those who do might better perceive the mix of cladding that tells the story of development in the downtown core. These buildings at the corner of King and Bay Streets, along with the skyscraper condos in the vicinity, point to the rise of a metropolis.
popular dataBase projects
- Shoring work is under way at the site of @danielswtrfront where the Guvernment used to stand http://t.co/L4HIqAwhlG #Toronto #development — 2 hours 57 min ago
- A ground breaking party last week celebrated construction start on Eau du Soleil #condos http://t.co/lvKO3mdIGi #Toronto @EmpireEDS — 3 hours 36 min ago
- Toronto of the Future exhibition free to the public at Metro Hall June 1-5. Details here: http://t.co/uqW3wAu8jb #development #architecture — 5 hours 9 min ago
- Retail spaces at #ImperialPlaza now taking shape as finishing touches are applied to @CamrostFelcorp #development http://t.co/VDJKyRrZaQ — 5 hours 20 min ago
- Below-grade work continues at the site of @Camrost's 40-storey #Cumberland at #Yorkville Plaza #condo in #Toronto. http://t.co/dZbJf8UhkB — 6 hours 51 min ago
- Developer First Avenue Properties is bringing new townhome project #WTowns to Weston Village in #Toronto. http://t.co/Smf5362v0E — 7 hours 20 min ago