Look up... It's a flag, it's a skyscraper, it's a BLUE SKY! Forum member, someMidTowner, captured this rare sight over the city from the vantage point of the Financial District. How many people look up as they navigate the streets from one office tower to the other? Those who do might better perceive the mix of cladding that tells the story of development in the downtown core. These buildings at the corner of King and Bay Streets, along with the skyscraper condos in the vicinity, point to the rise of a metropolis.
popular dataBase projects
- Inside the #TTC's future subway station at #YorkU. https://t.co/oWFD5oVjLI #Toronto #TOpoli #TransitTO… https://t.co/pG1QJa2oRx — 2 hours 8 min ago
- Podium concepts revealed at Church & Wellesley consultation. https://t.co/Uum9tycQTg #Toronto #RealEstate… https://t.co/OVnrhfayqF — 2 hours 52 min ago
- We are touring the amenity spaces at @Lifetime_Dev's 'The Bond' in the entertainment district. #Toronto #Condo https://t.co/UA5ftdFHDf — 3 hours 22 min ago
- #BikeLanesOnBloor: Changes coming after data hints at impacts. https://t.co/5dByWSQyAZ #TOpoli #CycleTO #Toronto… https://t.co/4sGcdh8fC0 — 4 hours 14 sec ago
- New exhibit by @UofTDaniels explores #design options for a public #park in the Lower Junction Triangle.… https://t.co/38JMqctC85 — 6 hours 53 min ago
- Deer Park United Church demolition reveals glimpse into past. https://t.co/Pks4otN45X #Toronto #RealEstate… https://t.co/Wna9WLLsCh — 8 hours 13 min ago