Thirty Avondale, circa 1920. It's in Rosedale, to save you all the trouble of looking it up. A couple of pictures today. Now pictures July 2012.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Islington Terrace by @tridel, coming soon to #Toronto's Bloor and Islington area. http://t.co/exQlUWupb0 — 13 hours 5 min ago
- Garrison Point west of Downtown #Toronto offers suites that will suit families http://t.co/Y2rZhAsRBH @CityzenGroup #realestate #development — 14 hours 1 min ago
- City of #Toronto launches Home Energy Loan Program to provide homeowners with loans to improve energy efficiency http://t.co/GSvBN98QXM — 17 hours 29 min ago
- RT @greatgulf: #PaceCondos is on her way! //#GreatGulf #LiveGreatly https://t.co/mBHsBYq0IW — 18 hours 15 min ago
- Zigg #Condos to add an intimately scaled residence to St Clair west of Avenue Rd http://t.co/zMXqQicQqK #Toronto #realestate @Fieldgatehomes — 18 hours 27 min ago
- Runnymede Theatre honoured with a @HeritageToronto plaque recognizing long contribution to #BloorWestVillage http://t.co/35g2TiZ7Lp #Toronto — 20 hours 10 min ago