Thirty Avondale, circa 1920. It's in Rosedale, to save you all the trouble of looking it up. A couple of pictures today. Now pictures July 2012.
popular dataBase projects
- $29B Transit Plan unveiled by Premier @Kathleen_Wynne will remake @GOtransit as @CityRailToronto http://t.co/85i2Ea3OW3 #TOinfrastructure — 9 hours 41 min ago
- The first signs of the signature roof feature are taking shape at @CanderelRes' @AuraCondominium! http://t.co/FsoT9k7JgM — 1 day 4 hours ago
- Residents of Toronto's #Junction neighbourhood coming together to create a community hub http://t.co/6hcO5Orif3 #TOculture — 1 day 4 hours ago
- Own a camera or mobile device? Love #Toronto? Join UT's @Flickr Pool for the chance to be featured on our front page! http://t.co/toQDYrUiBB — 1 day 7 hours ago
- In today's #ThrowbackThursday we revisit the early days of construction at @OneKingWest at Yonge and King #TBT http://t.co/zR0Cng4avL — 1 day 9 hours ago
- New works going on in the ground at Eglinton and the Allen for the Eglinton Crosstown LRT http://t.co/jNdGrwv4BK #TOinfrastructure — 1 day 9 hours ago