Thirty Avondale, circa 1920. It's in Rosedale, to save you all the trouble of looking it up. A couple of pictures today. Now pictures July 2012.
popular dataBase projects
- 100s turn out for Galleria redevelopment pub consult at Dufferin and Dupont. @FreedCorp #ELAD @HaririPontarini… https://t.co/i1Yaq7jR5n — 7 hours 6 min ago
- Today's #ProjectoftheDay is @pureplaza's 'The Met' in the #Vaughan Metropolitan Centre. https://t.co/PC33izotVn… https://t.co/mb5x0NBHNC — 7 hours 57 min ago
- #ThrowbackThursday: Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Building at Scott & Wellington. https://t.co/gnHh3tXaiC #Toronto… https://t.co/9lxopAQLvb — 8 hours 12 min ago
- Our #PhotooftheDay shows the Ismaili Centre, part of the @AgaKhanMuseum complex. https://t.co/3xIvZSzoFV #Toronto… https://t.co/TQ9C1MyMrj — 8 hours 26 min ago
- #GrowthtoWatch For returns w/ the Yonge & Bay St. corridors north of the financial core https://t.co/guiFL5FF2U… https://t.co/zcbWLMI7zp — 9 hours 36 min ago
- #GrowthToWatch For returns with a look at the Jarvis & Church corridors. https://t.co/YUWZXh3S7E #Toronto… https://t.co/oCfFDOgirb — 9 hours 57 min ago