Thirty Avondale, circa 1920. It's in Rosedale, to save you all the trouble of looking it up. A couple of pictures today. Now pictures July 2012.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Aquavista at Bayside, a new development by @Tridel coming to #Toronto's waterfront. http://t.co/SisglHMugU — 11 hours 41 min ago
- A new video and renderings provide new details of design for #CadillacFairview's 54-storey 160 Front West http://t.co/8L8rU94CbQ #Toronto — 12 hours 55 min ago
- We take a look inside of the @UofT's new Goldring Centre for High Performance Sport. http://t.co/hseFQBJFqI — 15 hours 4 min ago
- @Urbanation Q3 #condo market results show that the #Toronto market is having a very good year: http://t.co/UMnGvJOr8e — 17 hours 50 min ago
- The Bond #condos by @Lifetime_Dev is now above ground. The @core_architects design is heading to 40 or 42 floors up. http://t.co/5un6uk4FGH — 18 hours 55 min ago
- #ThrowbackThursday for Oct 30, 2014: the Art Gallery of Ontario from re-envisioning to re-envisioned http://t.co/GqswBqvgyt #Toronto #tbt — 19 hours 32 min ago