Thirty Avondale, circa 1920. It's in Rosedale, to save you all the trouble of looking it up. A couple of pictures today. Now pictures July 2012.
popular dataBase projects
- Giving away more tickets today! @bildgta @HomeShowsTO Feb 13-16! First 2 replies w/ hashtag #HomeShowTix win! http://t.co/rcyQnoAwSU — 5 hours 3 min ago
- Progress on the giant sphere and more at Erin Mills Town Centre in #Mississauga http://t.co/iaFnbULJwE #Toronto #development — 6 hours 10 min ago
- Our newest Growth to Watch For in 2015 story covers the Bay & Yonge Street growth corridors of #Toronto #development. http://t.co/ik3arRI1Wg — 7 hours 45 min ago
- #GuptaGroup has purchased 4050 Yonge at York Mills subway: #development will be office/retail/hotel complex http://t.co/Wgcd3v9d1e #Toronto — 8 hours 39 min ago
- The new @AuraCondominium at Yonge and Gerrard pierces through a dense layer of fog in today's #PhotoOfTheDay http://t.co/plnZhLuXKT — 11 hours 19 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #Avani2 at Metrogate by @Tridel, coming soon to the Kennedy and Sheppard area! http://t.co/bUb2YwBp41 — 11 hours 29 min ago