Thirty Avondale, circa 1920. It's in Rosedale, to save you all the trouble of looking it up. A couple of pictures today. Now pictures July 2012.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Briar Hill City Towns, a new project by @mymadisonhome https://t.co/JwFmmBAbnY https://t.co/kkYBhuom86 — 2 hours 13 min ago
- Community being consulted on plans for 100 Davenport tonight at Park Hyatt #Toronto #development #Diamante #Cardinal https://t.co/QOwZJsZJJH — 14 hours 32 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #ZIGG Condos, now under construction on St. Clair Ave. West https://t.co/h0XAOtSaOE https://t.co/bjkVO8sIM1 — 15 hours 22 min ago
- Innovative glazing at @theonebloor responsible for rich textural appearance https://t.co/IcNHu1jE36 #Toronto #development @FosterPartners — 17 hours 36 min ago
- At @BridgepointTO, healthcare harnesses art's healing power and builds community https://t.co/TY5TkCv0A6 @WilliamLishman #Toronto #PublicArt — 18 hours 10 min ago
- New video gives a virtual tour through a suite at #OnTheDanforth, a Diam Developments #condo in #Toronto's East End: https://t.co/IN1BkK9DWj — 22 hours 33 min ago