Thirty Avondale, circa 1920. It's in Rosedale, to save you all the trouble of looking it up. A couple of pictures today. Now pictures July 2012.
popular dataBase projects
- Vote now for your favourite high-rises of 2014! Only a couple hours left till polls close! #UTBestof14 http://t.co/C4H0fuLspE — 10 hours 10 min ago
- Today is the last full day to cast your vote for the best high-rise developments of 2014! #UTBestof14 http://t.co/4ABuPLSAng — 1 day 5 hours ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is 50 at Wellesley Station, a new 37-storey #condo #development from @PurePlaza. http://t.co/898sTOgbNw — 1 day 22 hours ago
- First Capital has plans to spend $1B in Canada over the next 5 yrs, including 3 major mixed-use projects in #Toronto http://t.co/gmOYAYvd9f — 1 day 23 hours ago
- Out tour of @AlliedREIT's QRC West is now online. Check out the construction-filled spaces of this innovative project http://t.co/njhXI1Dzns — 1 day 23 hours ago
- Work soon to start on first two Garrison Point #condo towers near #Toronto's Fort York http://t.co/0v4pWETqNU @CityzenGroup @Diamond_Corp — 2 days 1 hour ago