Thirty Avondale, circa 1920. It's in Rosedale, to save you all the trouble of looking it up. A couple of pictures today. Now pictures July 2012.
Then and Now: Thirty Avondale
December 17, 2012 10:41 am | by Jeff Low | Comments
popular dataBase projects
- Corrdors: Photo of the day spotlights our streetcar tracks! #toronto #downtown t.co/xZ4J1XMPao
- Market to Market #toronto #urban #urbantoronto #condos #skyscrapers #architecture #picoftheday… t.co/URS8ZwIUj5
- Images of a Zeidler-designed 69-storey Queen & Yonge tower for Cadillac Fairview were not quite ready when leaked. t.co/C6eLy6LAuK
- @larrylarry @ibigroup Thanks for catching that! The article, she's fixed!
- The latest work @RipleysAquaCA and @TourCNTower Entry Pavilion now hints at the final look. We catch up with progress t.co/vgNv8muzLs
- Toronto's look and feel comes from more than the work of architects. KDA's work also permeates our bustling town. t.co/S3gtChKi4X