Thirty Avondale, circa 1920. It's in Rosedale, to save you all the trouble of looking it up. A couple of pictures today. Now pictures July 2012.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @danielswtrfront, a major redevelopment now under way on #Toronto's #waterfront http://t.co/vUuOOoqoO6 — 1 hour 35 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Lotus #Condos by @ChestnutHillDev, coming soon to #Toronto's Bayview and Sheppard area. http://t.co/HpIYLA6vjK — 2 days 15 hours ago
- Design for Crosstown LRT unveiled by @ibigroup and @Metrolinx at #Toronto #Design Review Panel meeting http://t.co/bqS63TMbBy #TOtransit — 2 days 18 hours ago
- Toronto's Planning Department is recommending the creation of 68 new Environmentally Significant Areas http://t.co/ldwNMPPGM7 @TorontoComms — 2 days 18 hours ago
- RT @LashGroupCA: Eye-catching coloured glass walls in the @MELiving lobby leaves a lasting first impression. http://t.co/ZI9ksoK3tp — 2 days 19 hours ago
- The success of last year's Winter Stations event at The Beach means this year will be bigger! Design competish is on http://t.co/l9OnaHxvlZ — 2 days 19 hours ago