Thirty Avondale, circa 1920. It's in Rosedale, to save you all the trouble of looking it up. A couple of pictures today. Now pictures July 2012.
popular dataBase projects
- RT @tridel: Bloorvista at Islington Terrace. A most connected address. Registration now open. http://t.co/Z7hFwKHYiz http://t.co/b4YD8J3GIY — 6 hours 3 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #Lotus #Condos by @ChestnutHillDev, coming to the Bayview and Sheppard area of North York http://t.co/8VXA9ZG2tx — 8 hours 43 min ago
- Musée #Condos by @PurePlaza now rising over first step back on Adelaide in #Toronto's bustling King West http://t.co/5EXuN1nlGZ #development — 9 hours 28 min ago
- RT @tarionwarranty: Tarion introduces new registration requirements for new home builders: http://t.co/Tmy1UsYuAf #consumer #protection — 11 hours 13 min ago
- RT @CityzenGroup: We have officially launched the @Pier27Tower! Check out all the new renderings here: http://t.co/Cj27N4k7lE — 14 hours 58 min ago
- RT @planetizen: "10 Keys to Making a Great City Plan," from the experience and expertise of @BrentToderian http://t.co/YFwBgsWTHk — 15 hours 3 min ago