Thirty Avondale, circa 1920. It's in Rosedale, to save you all the trouble of looking it up. A couple of pictures today. Now pictures July 2012.
popular dataBase projects
- RT @tridel: #Alto at Parkside - the 2Z+D suite design is sold out! Updated availability online at http://t.co/yYdspwxmVH — 2 hours 39 min ago
- #SavicHomes to host VIP registrants at #AvalonUrbanTowns in #Kitchener, Canada's Tech Triangle, #realestate #condos http://t.co/N9qGy4aOtK — 4 hours 35 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is the @TrumpTO, standing tall at the corner of Bay and Adelaide in Downtown #Toronto http://t.co/PBHTGScPsQ — 6 hours 10 min ago
- Scale model at @TheDanielsCorp's Regent Pk sales centre gives insight into area's future http://t.co/k8LRc8V9aF #Toronto #condo #development — 7 hours 9 min ago
- MT @pureplaza: Coming soon to170 Spadina. Check out some of the #restaurants residents can look forward to trying http://t.co/shCDYTmTUr — 7 hours 45 min ago
- RT @EmpireEDS: New photos just added from the event last Saturday! Like and share them with all your friends!... http://t.co/gJSEOpvupE — 8 hours 45 min ago