Thirty Avondale, circa 1920. It's in Rosedale, to save you all the trouble of looking it up. A couple of pictures today. Now pictures July 2012.
popular dataBase projects
- Hey #Toronto! Our poll for 2016's best buildings is now live - VOTE! https://t.co/r9FrMYot5E #UrbanTorontoPoll… https://t.co/dx2XWLKGV4 — 13 hours 25 min ago
- Today's #ProjectoftheDay is @CentreCourtDev's Axis Condos. https://t.co/QHiAWmCcTg #Toronto #RealEstate… https://t.co/xYxyhuZYjn — 13 hours 41 min ago
- Touring the presentation centre for @DanielsErinMill - https://t.co/IDmV2tPdZU #Toronto #RealEstate #Construction… https://t.co/EiCvyvRB8F — 18 hours 25 min ago
- ICYMI: @holyblossom Temple begins its renewal with @DiamondSchmittDesign. https://t.co/WvxW2Ezwdg #Toronto… https://t.co/eso5IinX8H — 20 hours 11 min ago
- Scale model provides insight into #design for @CityzenGroup & @Fernbrook_Homes' St. Lawrence Condos.… https://t.co/3GF2DRJ68v — 21 hours 21 min ago
- #November2016's most popular forum thread was for @OneBloorWest - https://t.co/FTFxMfuUZ1 #Toronto #RealEstate… https://t.co/NL1z4ZyLtJ — 22 hours 25 min ago