Thirty Avondale, circa 1920. It's in Rosedale, to save you all the trouble of looking it up. A couple of pictures today. Now pictures July 2012.
popular dataBase projects
- Want to go inside #Toronto's L Tower #condos? We have a tour of the top for you here: http://t.co/vXPUWSdg33 @CityzenGroup @CastlepointNuma — 6 hours 13 min ago
- The views from #Graywood and #Beaverall's #OceanClub #condos are amazing, from the #Toronto skyline to over the lake. http://t.co/HXq4wz9WN7 — 7 hours 58 min ago
- The City of Toronto has unveiled its upgraded Transportation Operations Centre: will traffic flow better? http://t.co/Oet4AgJ1qS — 11 hours 25 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Nest Condos in Hillcrest Village by the @Rockport_Group http://t.co/ubiwZQYv95 #Toronto #condos — 13 hours 55 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @Lifetime_Dev's The Bond, now under construction in #Toronto's Entertainment District http://t.co/eUebJzftF8 — 1 day 5 hours ago
- Unbelievable views from the top of #Graywood and #Beaverhall's #OceanClub #condos #Toronto http://t.co/LNyxGvjFla — 1 day 7 hours ago