Thirty Avondale, circa 1920. It's in Rosedale, to save you all the trouble of looking it up. A couple of pictures today. Now pictures July 2012.
popular dataBase projects
- King Plus #Condos now topping off at King and Sherbourne just east of Downtown #Toronto's core http://t.co/wJR796uTL0 #development — 1 hour 7 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is the Residences of @488University by #Amexon, coming soon to University and Dundas. http://t.co/H2s5JleTkB — 6 hours 19 min ago
- At Fort York now: Schools/community ctr plan for CityPlace being developed with locals, @ZASArchitects, @joe_cressy http://t.co/xG86zLlODP — 2 days 1 hour ago
- The @UofTDaniels Fac of Architecture Landscape & Design holds symposium 'After Empirical #Urbanism', exploring growth http://t.co/c3m0z74KYK — 2 days 18 hours ago
- #Toronto itself stars in Oscar Flores' "Toronto The Good" #stopmotion #timelapse #video. Check it out: http://t.co/2iZKkQveVB — 2 days 19 hours ago
- The @DeltaToronto celebrated its Grand Opening last night. We take you into the hotel and the party! http://t.co/7cTG4gTm3C #Toronto — 2 days 20 hours ago