Thirty Avondale, circa 1920. It's in Rosedale, to save you all the trouble of looking it up. A couple of pictures today. Now pictures July 2012.
popular dataBase projects
- A little Walt and a little Frank in LA #urbantoronto #urbanlosangeles #gehry #disney #losangeles… http://t.co/enYm05Pdxa — 17 hours 58 min ago
- Whiskey A Go Go at Sunset and Clark. New UrbanLA residence #urbantoronto #urbanlosangeles #losangeles… http://t.co/sf9w9zsvwB — 1 day 19 hours ago
- Gairloch's beautiful aA-designed @383sorauren #condo goes forward with city approval http://t.co/bPnl06YJt8 #TOdevelopment — 2 days 7 hours ago
- Rendering #2 for The Code Condos by @BLVD_Dev @Lifetime_Dev @HaririPontarini shows extensive terraces http://t.co/PgMlX0xAbh #TOdevelopment — 2 days 14 hours ago
- @FreedCorp has applied for a zoning amendment for 150 Redpath #condos, phase 2 across from 155 Redpath http://t.co/aI9HyV5LZR #TOdevelopment — 2 days 16 hours ago
- @suzannelong @JasonParis @downtownmarkham Bleak now maybe, but this carousel is a big step away from that. — 3 days 8 hours ago