Thirty Avondale, circa 1920. It's in Rosedale, to save you all the trouble of looking it up. A couple of pictures today. Now pictures July 2012.
popular dataBase projects
- #ProjectoftheDay: Waterview Condominiums in #Grimsby by @LJMDevelopment - https://t.co/VCVi7CkLXs #RealEstate… https://t.co/YF89lKLFwA — 16 hours 48 min ago
- Our #PhotooftheDay features one of St. James Town's high-density slab-style towers. https://t.co/Cu4DMYzJCC… https://t.co/nvLpsR2W7V — 17 hours 3 min ago
- A look at unit layouts in @pureplaza's Epic on Triangle Park. https://t.co/PcS1RWHM6s #Toronto #RealEstate… https://t.co/Z4viLtsebD — 18 hours 2 min ago
- Shoring Kicks off #construction of 35-storey @Pier27Tower - https://t.co/o9o9lsAU6d #Toronto #RealEstate… https://t.co/H245joUlrS — 19 hours 18 min ago
- The Entertainment District is getting denser and denser. https://t.co/dxs3BXW6E8 #Toronto #RealEstate #Design… https://t.co/Batb9KaGvI — 19 hours 43 min ago
- Commercial phase taking shape at @VandykHomes' Backyard Condos. https://t.co/rW39vOXxsA #Toronto #Construction… https://t.co/pmBo2CHFJK — 19 hours 43 min ago