Thirty Avondale, circa 1920. It's in Rosedale, to save you all the trouble of looking it up. A couple of pictures today. Now pictures July 2012.
popular dataBase projects
- Last chances to get a yr of groceries from @WholeFoodsONT if you buy in time today at @EmpireRain in Oakville! http://t.co/t9bybez1xr — 6 hours 31 min ago
- Doors open at noon for @EmpireRain #MarchMadness with chance to win yr of free groceries from @WholeFoodsONT http://t.co/AO2XtlC9U0 — 7 hours 50 min ago
- #MarchMadness not just basketball. In Oakville it could mean a year of Whole Foods groceries from @EmpireRain http://t.co/WmXa2r2YbM — 7 hours 53 min ago
- Check out the progress at innovative #HowardParkResidences by #TriumphDevelopments in #Toronto's trendy Roncesvalles http://t.co/twhHEyTXo8 — 10 hours 57 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #Musee #Condos by @pureplaza, now rising on #Adelaide Street W., just east of #Bathurst. http://t.co/7JqbyAPcwE — 23 hours 47 min ago
- .@383Sorauren #condos ready to start rising in Roncesvalles! #Toronto #development http://t.co/yfvm8rxlne — 1 day 37 min ago