Thirty Avondale, circa 1920. It's in Rosedale, to save you all the trouble of looking it up. A couple of pictures today. Now pictures July 2012.
popular dataBase projects
- Plans for an interim St Lawrence Market north bldg have been revealed http://t.co/G6NAHsJA1V #Toronto — 1 hour 31 min ago
- We turn back the clocks on @GreatGulf's One Bloor East in this week's #ThrowbackThursday http://t.co/YCpfUhkS13 #TBT — 3 hours 17 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #Aquavista at Bayside, @Tridel's new #condo development coming to #Toronto's waterfront http://t.co/6xHrnUzKvX — 4 hours 18 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #KeyWest by Times Group, currently under construction in the Humber Bay Shores area. http://t.co/AAzRFRynTz — 18 hours 18 min ago
- A 52-storey #condominium is proposed for the corner of Church and Charles Streets in Downtown #Toronto http://t.co/oo2eSHzrZw — 19 hours 58 min ago
- Demolition is underway at the World's Biggest Bookstore site, while plans for a redevelopment are under way. http://t.co/zLiCJpjv37 #Toronto — 22 hours 56 min ago