Thirty Avondale, circa 1920. It's in Rosedale, to save you all the trouble of looking it up. A couple of pictures today. Now pictures July 2012.
popular dataBase projects
- Residents at @TrumpTO will enjoy the same amenities that guests of the hotel have ranked so highly! #Toronto #condos http://t.co/JrSSNpjzkT — 16 hours 40 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @kingbluecondos by #Greenland, breaking ground this Spring on King St. West in #Toronto. http://t.co/smFdAExx72 — 16 hours 50 min ago
- Neudorfer and Channington's @FuseCondosTO are now rising at Dupont and Lansdowne in #Toronto's gentrifying West End http://t.co/8NqdLsoGtS — 20 hours 17 min ago
- Parliament St Data Ctr opens with @Equinix TR2 International Business Exchange http://t.co/P8ARKZePSs #Toronto #development @WZMHarchitects — 20 hours 34 min ago
- Q1 2015 figures from @TREBhome are out: both new #condo sales and #rentals are way up over 2014 http://t.co/AZl4Q4a1HH #Toronto #realestate — 22 hours 46 min ago
- Work progressing at @DanielsErinMill on both phase 1 and phase 2 http://t.co/7QLSNdAqNF #Mississauga #condos #development #realestate — 1 day 36 min ago