Thirty Avondale, circa 1920. It's in Rosedale, to save you all the trouble of looking it up. A couple of pictures today. Now pictures July 2012.
popular dataBase projects
- Colourful new works of art by @DougCoupland are popping up in Downtown Toronto and North York http://t.co/2lsXlsR6BV #TOdesign — 13 hours 30 min ago
- #BayAdelaideCentre East Tower by @BrookfieldBPO to offer steel beam construction fans eye candy treat http://t.co/K5shcLXu7W #TOdevelopment — 18 hours 18 min ago
- #The Mercer condos by #Beaverhall and #Graywood about to add to skyline as podium floors now completed http://t.co/NFqIJfV6Pb #TOdevelopment — 20 hours 40 min ago
- Concourse Building gone. EY Tower soon to rise #cre #UTForum http://t.co/A6pJlOtLKL — 20 hours 53 min ago
- Night traffic! #PhotoOfTheDay http://t.co/csjJnswdzn — 21 hours 40 min ago
- Theatre Park #condo cladding including cool looking lattice starts to rise. Looking good @BradJLamb #UTforum http://t.co/zbTZrRlzjI — 22 hours 48 min ago