Thirty Avondale, circa 1920. It's in Rosedale, to save you all the trouble of looking it up. A couple of pictures today. Now pictures July 2012.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #Scala by @tridel, coming soon to the Leslie and Sheppard area of North York https://t.co/WtKzMNEXGz — 1 day 2 hours ago
- The restoration of the Guild Inn is under way, with plans to bring the #Toronto cultural venue back to prominence. https://t.co/zXirb1leXl — 1 day 5 hours ago
- City of #Toronto to defend Scarborough Subway Development Charges at the OMB in December https://t.co/XdQHv4vQUF @BILDgta #infrastructure — 1 day 5 hours ago
- Developer DundeeKilmer lining up retailers + more in advance of 2016 inauguration of #Toronto's @CanaryDistrict https://t.co/SI0ZPiH3oO — 1 day 6 hours ago
- Interiors at Picasso #Condos are as varied as the quirky exterior https://t.co/EsQmkpGKA3 #Toronto #development @monarch_group @teeplearch — 1 day 10 hours ago
- A moody shot of an office tower under construction in #Toronto is today's #PhotoOfTheDay https://t.co/wCgns3YB1o https://t.co/FfzJdI7imJ — 1 day 11 hours ago