Today's as good a day as ever to feature a snapshot of the changing face of Toronto's Yonge Street strip. Captured by Forum member, caltrane 74, this image has us looking looking south towards College Street. Clearly visible is Aura as it progresses towards completion, not to mention the landmark clock tower of the former St. Charles Tavern (which was once an old Fire Hall).
popular dataBase projects
- Residents of Toronto's #Junction neighbourhood coming together to create a community hub http://t.co/6hcO5Orif3 #TOculture — 2 hours 51 min ago
- Own a camera or mobile device? Love #Toronto? Join UT's @Flickr Pool for the chance to be featured on our front page! http://t.co/toQDYrUiBB — 5 hours 28 min ago
- In today's #ThrowbackThursday we revisit the early days of construction at @OneKingWest at Yonge and King #TBT http://t.co/zR0Cng4avL — 7 hours 22 min ago
- New works going on in the ground at Eglinton and the Allen for the Eglinton Crosstown LRT http://t.co/jNdGrwv4BK #TOinfrastructure — 7 hours 48 min ago
- Podium levels are nearly complete at @CityzenGroup, Fernbrook and @CastlepointNuma's Backstage On The Esplanade! http://t.co/xOrBZJaHfy — 8 hours 22 min ago
- Sun drenched #condo towers under construction makes for a great #PhotoOfTheDay! #construction #architecture #toronto http://t.co/nqJuida75N — 9 hours 1 min ago