Today's as good a day as ever to feature a snapshot of the changing face of Toronto's Yonge Street strip. Captured by Forum member, caltrane 74, this image has us looking looking south towards College Street. Clearly visible is Aura as it progresses towards completion, not to mention the landmark clock tower of the former St. Charles Tavern (which was once an old Fire Hall).
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Howard Park Residences by #Triumph, now under construction with a second phase in sales! http://t.co/bsWlEvRtxv — 4 hours 20 min ago
- Ground breaking celebrates work already under way in Chinatown on @DragonCondos by @IdealDevelopInc http://t.co/cbkDUqbShn #Toronto #condos — 6 hours 13 min ago
- Enigma by @AragonForward brings a very smart @QuadrangleArch design to #Toronto's hip Bloordale neighbourhood http://t.co/g6F48Cr8Bm #condos — 6 hours 54 min ago
- Look what DIDN'T just get installed on the new @RyersonU Student Learning Centre. #Toronto #architecture http://t.co/DaVz9C4TCi — 7 hours 20 min ago
- More tickets to give away today! @bildgta @HomeShowsTO Feb 13-16! First 2 replies w/ hashtag #HomeShowTix win 2 tix! http://t.co/rcyQnoAwSU — 8 hours 44 min ago
- PATH bridge @DeltaToronto both a canvas for art and an artwork itself http://t.co/fi7Mqh5l4I #Toronto #publicart #development @PublicArtMgmt — 9 hours 8 min ago