Today's as good a day as ever to feature a snapshot of the changing face of Toronto's Yonge Street strip. Captured by Forum member, caltrane 74, this image has us looking looking south towards College Street. Clearly visible is Aura as it progresses towards completion, not to mention the landmark clock tower of the former St. Charles Tavern (which was once an old Fire Hall).
popular dataBase projects
- Interiors at Picasso #Condos are as varied as the quirky exterior https://t.co/EsQmkpGKA3 #Toronto #development @monarch_group @teeplearch — 5 hours 47 min ago
- A moody shot of an office tower under construction in #Toronto is today's #PhotoOfTheDay https://t.co/wCgns3YB1o https://t.co/FfzJdI7imJ — 6 hours 59 min ago
- Check out the interiors at 609 Avenue Road, new #condos by State Bldg Group and @mymadisonhome https://t.co/pwV1y0N3HK #Toronto #realestate — 7 hours 7 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #Scala by @tridel, coming soon to the Leslie and Sheppard area of North York https://t.co/dpCJuMfXma — 8 hours 28 min ago
- RT @AdiDevelopments: Follow @NautiqueByAdi for all the latest #Nautique updates! #Downtown #BurlON #Home #realestate #waterfront — 17 hours 53 min ago
- #Toronto-based Kinetica going global with new seismic and wind-load damping tech, now being built into @YCcondos https://t.co/U3YfEkVCh0 — 21 hours 17 min ago