Today's as good a day as ever to feature a snapshot of the changing face of Toronto's Yonge Street strip. Captured by Forum member, caltrane 74, this image has us looking looking south towards College Street. Clearly visible is Aura as it progresses towards completion, not to mention the landmark clock tower of the former St. Charles Tavern (which was once an old Fire Hall).
popular dataBase projects
- Backstage #condos will soon top off across from iconic L Tower in Downtown #Toronto. http://t.co/W8l5f2QSTZ @CityzenGroup @CastlepointNuma — 4 hours 30 min ago
- Voting now open to the public for the 2015 @BILDgta Peoples Choice Award for best GTA #development. See http://t.co/zEBkBoFlQB #Toronto — 5 hours 35 min ago
- Fuse2 and @FuseCondosTO rising over renovated former brick and glass warehouse in #Toronto's West End: http://t.co/1La8xbU7IP #condos — 6 hours 34 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @5959Yonge, a new #condo #development by @GhodsBuilders, coming soon to North York! http://t.co/IRTsGEFfhx — 10 hours 9 min ago
- A cold morning scene featuring @GOtransit trains, the Hearn and the Portlands Energy Centre is today's #PhotoOfTheDay http://t.co/E5bzntbgym — 10 hours 20 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #Lotus, a new #condo #development by @ChestnutHillDev, coming to Bayview and Sheppard. http://t.co/EMjIDZTP6y — 1 day 9 min ago