Today's as good a day as ever to feature a snapshot of the changing face of Toronto's Yonge Street strip. Captured by Forum member, caltrane 74, this image has us looking looking south towards College Street. Clearly visible is Aura as it progresses towards completion, not to mention the landmark clock tower of the former St. Charles Tavern (which was once an old Fire Hall).
popular dataBase projects
- The Guildwood: Mid-Rise Coming to Kingston Road at Eglinton. https://t.co/jc9QUq6dsm #Toronto #RealEstate #Condo #RE https://t.co/cmUxdFRfvS — 2 hours 57 min ago
- Our #ProjectoftheDay is @TheKennedys__ by SAMM Developments. https://t.co/diWCfPVgcE #Toronto #RealEstate #Condo #RE https://t.co/41WlH0IWVY — 3 hours 26 min ago
- Dusk Skyline. https://t.co/G7rf0UyPqC #PhotooftheDay #Photography #Toronto #TOcore #CityofToronto #Urban https://t.co/YEoG9pVtmO — 4 hours 26 min ago
- RT @stasu16: Toronto's first official street mural is now complete! @StART_Toronto @Kensington_BIA @joe_cressy @JohnTory https://t.co/yApocZF6Q6 — 15 hours 58 min ago
- Old Kodak Building moved + preserved to be new @CrosstownTO Station. https://t.co/1CDNg0Skox #Toronto #TransitTO https://t.co/laa6NWvgh4 — 22 hours 56 min ago
- ICYMI: Densification of Tower-in-the-Park Site Proposed in Etobicoke. https://t.co/ZG285BMttA #Toronto #Development https://t.co/UVvQNcnruQ — 1 day 17 hours ago