Today's as good a day as ever to feature a snapshot of the changing face of Toronto's Yonge Street strip. Captured by Forum member, caltrane 74, this image has us looking looking south towards College Street. Clearly visible is Aura as it progresses towards completion, not to mention the landmark clock tower of the former St. Charles Tavern (which was once an old Fire Hall).
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Lotus #Condos by @ChestnutHillDev, coming soon to #Toronto's Bayview and Sheppard area. http://t.co/HpIYLA6vjK — 2 days 13 hours ago
- Design for Crosstown LRT unveiled by @ibigroup and @Metrolinx at #Toronto #Design Review Panel meeting http://t.co/bqS63TMbBy #TOtransit — 2 days 16 hours ago
- Toronto's Planning Department is recommending the creation of 68 new Environmentally Significant Areas http://t.co/ldwNMPPGM7 @TorontoComms — 2 days 16 hours ago
- RT @LashGroupCA: Eye-catching coloured glass walls in the @MELiving lobby leaves a lasting first impression. http://t.co/ZI9ksoK3tp — 2 days 17 hours ago
- The success of last year's Winter Stations event at The Beach means this year will be bigger! Design competish is on http://t.co/l9OnaHxvlZ — 2 days 17 hours ago
- RT @tridel: Ever lost power to your kitchen outlet? This week's Maintenance Minute explains how to reset your GFI https://t.co/wvexXTSEi6 — 2 days 20 hours ago