Today's as good a day as ever to feature a snapshot of the changing face of Toronto's Yonge Street strip. Captured by Forum member, caltrane 74, this image has us looking looking south towards College Street. Clearly visible is Aura as it progresses towards completion, not to mention the landmark clock tower of the former St. Charles Tavern (which was once an old Fire Hall).
popular dataBase projects
- @cabelehmann Hey Caber, would you please give UT permission to run your Ice photos? We can publicize your twitter and Instagram accounts! — 14 hours 55 min ago
- Flying buttresses at FIVE condos by @moddevelopments & Graywood coming down! http://t.co/Rbnta31a0x #TOdevelopment @ERAArch @HaririPontarini — 15 hours 20 min ago
- @ConcertProp's 88 Scott Street gets the spotlight today! #ProjectOfTheDay http://t.co/6lh3YH67Xq — 16 hours 33 min ago
- A Fastwurms frog and unicorn horn have a new home at Tower at Liberty Vlg by @pureplaza More soon! #TOpublicart http://t.co/8hJ40UER72 — 18 hours 32 min ago
- A crane now rises over Exhibition Place as construction enters a new phase on Hotel X. http://t.co/NsLQMP8tmM #TOdevelopment — 21 hours 1 min ago
- Tableau #Condos rising above the street @UrbanCapital #UTForum http://t.co/9smYfhNdtj — 21 hours 19 min ago