Today's as good a day as ever to feature a snapshot of the changing face of Toronto's Yonge Street strip. Captured by Forum member, caltrane 74, this image has us looking looking south towards College Street. Clearly visible is Aura as it progresses towards completion, not to mention the landmark clock tower of the former St. Charles Tavern (which was once an old Fire Hall).
popular dataBase projects
- 3XN Joins @tridel's #WaterfrontTO Community with 'AQUABELLA'. https://t.co/2ciI5pZHNB #Toronto #RealEstate #CRE… https://t.co/D1M2wubd9b — 4 hours 50 min ago
- Our #ProjectoftheDay is @Mattamy_Homes' J. Davis House. https://t.co/u8nlhHQhBL #Toronto #RealEstate #Condo #CRE https://t.co/iJRmNGzECE — 5 hours 30 min ago
- ICYMI: Moss Park Redesign Impresses & Divides at Design Review Panel. https://t.co/A7uIIMz5dF #Toronto #UrbanDesign… https://t.co/4oBNpJk33R — 7 hours 54 min ago
- Our #ProjectoftheDay is @Mattamy_Homes' J. Davis House. https://t.co/JFBXZhn0aw #Toronto #RealEstate #Condo #CRE https://t.co/KeFvyJLOqz — 14 hours 24 min ago
- Christie Station recently got the new #PRESTO fare gates. Keep up with the rollout here: https://t.co/AHJCIOxs9T… https://t.co/X7GU9r7ONR — 1 day 3 hours ago
- Church Street #Condo by @CentreCourtDev Enters #RealEstate Market as 'Axis Condos'. https://t.co/Y0daQ0Eilx… https://t.co/hugdtLLTqT — 1 day 4 hours ago