Today's as good a day as ever to feature a snapshot of the changing face of Toronto's Yonge Street strip. Captured by Forum member, caltrane 74, this image has us looking looking south towards College Street. Clearly visible is Aura as it progresses towards completion, not to mention the landmark clock tower of the former St. Charles Tavern (which was once an old Fire Hall).
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @Lifetime_Dev's The Bond, now under construction in #Toronto's Entertainment District http://t.co/eUebJzftF8 — 12 hours 54 min ago
- Unbelievable views from the top of #Graywood and #Beaverhall's #OceanClub #condos #Toronto http://t.co/LNyxGvjFla — 15 hours 14 min ago
- Steel frame promises interesting top for Emerald Park #condo towers in #NorthYork http://t.co/L1lfPjXiiQ @BazisInc @PurePlaza @MetropiaDev — 16 hours 41 min ago
- @DiamondSchmitt designs expansion and restoration of East Annex mansion for offices http://t.co/VKXoDqcT5E #Toronto #heritage — 17 hours 50 min ago
- Visit updates finished interiors and landscaping at Pier 27 by @CityzenGroup #FernbrookHomes http://t.co/2oqKPbrC5e #Toronto #condos — 19 hours 21 min ago
- Step inside #Downsview Station on the TTC's Line 1 in today's #PhotoOfTheDay! http://t.co/hAvfjeruHl #toronto #photography — 22 hours 49 min ago