Today's as good a day as ever to feature a snapshot of the changing face of Toronto's Yonge Street strip. Captured by Forum member, caltrane 74, this image has us looking looking south towards College Street. Clearly visible is Aura as it progresses towards completion, not to mention the landmark clock tower of the former St. Charles Tavern (which was once an old Fire Hall).
popular dataBase projects
- RT @AdrianMorrow: That hundreds would line up Sunday morning for a new streetcar tells you how far ahead people in this city are of the pol… — 22 hours 14 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @SixtyColborne by @FreedCorp, coming soon to #Toronto's Downtown core! http://t.co/ScEOD4X7mi #development — 2 days 14 hours ago
- With 1000s of new homes being built every year, it helps to know what protection @TarionWarranty provides homeowners. http://t.co/LZYB6npGA3 — 2 days 16 hours ago
- Two of the #TTC's new #streetcars will be on the 510 Spadina line as of Sunday with lots of new features for riders: http://t.co/bdBJfcxaaF — 2 days 17 hours ago
- #Beacon #Condos by @SorbaraDevt will have direct access to North York Centre subway station http://t.co/vCHgGKoPcK #Toronto #ttc — 2 days 18 hours ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @SixtyColborne by @FreedCorp, coming soon to #Toronto's Downtown core! http://t.co/edHj4LN5m3 #development — 2 days 20 hours ago