Today's as good a day as ever to feature a snapshot of the changing face of Toronto's Yonge Street strip. Captured by Forum member, caltrane 74, this image has us looking looking south towards College Street. Clearly visible is Aura as it progresses towards completion, not to mention the landmark clock tower of the former St. Charles Tavern (which was once an old Fire Hall).
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #BLOORVISTA, part of @tridel's Islington Terrace community https://t.co/G6Ws0fIx0n https://t.co/ZkGDuTIBxb — 6 hours 34 min ago
- Celebrating 40 Years of #Toronto's @TourCNTower - reliving its history, imagining its future https://t.co/nE00bYietc https://t.co/AqT20rRyaL — 7 hours 37 min ago
- Yonge & St. Clair used to be cool. Slate Asset Mgmt is now looking to bring back the mojo! https://t.co/R1uRG3B8E8 https://t.co/1mcYkZJTrE — 7 hours 46 min ago
- #RegentPark's new Athletic Grounds have opened with a big event for local kids https://t.co/GCP81YPbYo #Toronto https://t.co/M3J44ZJnu0 — 11 hours 10 min ago
- Contrasting clean and dirty windows at #BayAdelaideCentre in today's #PhotoOfTheDay! https://t.co/m1t9J04PT2 https://t.co/5q6aPM3DfH — 11 hours 49 min ago
- Natural finishes are featured at Diamond Condos on Yonge by Diamante #Development #Toronto https://t.co/agkyGylHdh https://t.co/nCetvU4OBZ — 11 hours 54 min ago