Today's as good a day as ever to feature a snapshot of the changing face of Toronto's Yonge Street strip. Captured by Forum member, caltrane 74, this image has us looking looking south towards College Street. Clearly visible is Aura as it progresses towards completion, not to mention the landmark clock tower of the former St. Charles Tavern (which was once an old Fire Hall).
popular dataBase projects
- MT @pureplaza: Plaza has been commissioning artworks for its #condo developments since 2006. Look at Fountaingrove http://t.co/UWiDUbGC6u — 2 hours 56 min ago
- Avani and Avani2 #condos by @tridel offers resort-grade amenities in the Metrogate community. #Toronto #realestate http://t.co/qBJNvXEYZw — 5 hours 32 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is On The Danforth, a new condo by #Diam, coming to Danforth Ave. between Woodbine & Main. http://t.co/kEHbIP0xiq — 6 hours 17 min ago
- We check out the @UPexpress station at @TorontoPearson Airport: http://t.co/6KPzYobHk1 #Toronto #infrastructure @Metrolinx #UPexpress — 9 hours 12 min ago
- Hard to totally fathom, but Captain John's has finally been tugged out of #Toronto harbour and will soon be scrapped. http://t.co/HRpC02vfVo — 9 hours 37 min ago
- RT @tridel: #TBT A great view of the #REVE community, from the top of #300FrontStWest. http://t.co/QdUJK26QuY — 11 hours 2 min ago