Today's as good a day as ever to feature a snapshot of the changing face of Toronto's Yonge Street strip. Captured by Forum member, caltrane 74, this image has us looking looking south towards College Street. Clearly visible is Aura as it progresses towards completion, not to mention the landmark clock tower of the former St. Charles Tavern (which was once an old Fire Hall).
popular dataBase projects
- We're looking for a transportation writer to join the team: https://t.co/m8jeJJCRJ6 #Toronto #Transit #Jobs #Urban https://t.co/17xCYm70bv — 4 hours 25 min ago
- Know a transportation writer? We're on the lookout: https://t.co/m8jeJJCRJ6 #Toronto #Transit #Jobs #Urban https://t.co/ywMhwG22k1 — 1 day 8 hours ago
- @KatiaOsokine Thanks so much Katia! — 2 days 2 hours ago
- Alvaro Siza: A Gateway to the Alhambra opens at #Toronto's @AgaKhanMuseum https://t.co/iLBrPEXMRv #architecture https://t.co/TPJVmSGIqe — 2 days 2 hours ago
- Ground Breaking Celebrates #Construction at ELAD's Fifth On The Park. https://t.co/6huuFt1A7Y #Toronto #RealEstate https://t.co/IwftRzAEIW — 2 days 4 hours ago
- #ProjectoftheDay: @pureplaza 's 50 At Wellesley Station. https://t.co/YEI0JpMlFf #Toronto #RealEstate #Condo https://t.co/7kUIpULAdC — 2 days 4 hours ago