Today's as good a day as ever to feature a snapshot of the changing face of Toronto's Yonge Street strip. Captured by Forum member, caltrane 74, this image has us looking looking south towards College Street. Clearly visible is Aura as it progresses towards completion, not to mention the landmark clock tower of the former St. Charles Tavern (which was once an old Fire Hall).
popular dataBase projects
- On from tomorrow, The @ULIToronto Symposium: Charting #Toronto's precarious #urban future. https://t.co/HcpI6kz1Mx… https://t.co/6XGFzMj6mf — 11 hours 59 min ago
- #Development: @CityzenGroup & @DreamUltd reveal new #design for 60 Mill St. in @DistilleryTO -… https://t.co/jW9e2Q5lWV — 12 hours 58 min ago
- ICYMI: #TTC renaming Downsview Station as "Sheppard West" in May. https://t.co/eh5gBNaOyj #Toronto #TOpoli #Transit… https://t.co/iCPscpRaJQ — 13 hours 58 min ago
- One tower approved, one left behind on Widmer St. https://t.co/mNaM4sOpmJ #Toronto #RealEstate #Development… https://t.co/bO35f9k4qN — 14 hours 58 min ago
- Restored crystal ballroom unveiled at @KingEddyHotel - https://t.co/B66df82XhZ #Toronto #Architecture #Heritage… https://t.co/perliu8bN6 — 15 hours 58 min ago
- Dog sculptures populate Berczy Park's whimsical fountain. https://t.co/wRPgAygtgv #Toronto #Urbanism #Development… https://t.co/irYFJavTnm — 16 hours 58 min ago