Today's as good a day as ever to feature a snapshot of the changing face of Toronto's Yonge Street strip. Captured by Forum member, caltrane 74, this image has us looking looking south towards College Street. Clearly visible is Aura as it progresses towards completion, not to mention the landmark clock tower of the former St. Charles Tavern (which was once an old Fire Hall).
popular dataBase projects
- Find out the hottest #condo, #development and #realestate stories that we ran over the last month! http://t.co/ANJzX59UCm — 14 hours 24 min ago
- An extension to #Toronto's pedestrian PATH network now brings people all the way to Queens Quay http://t.co/kGajsctBge #WaterParkPlace — 14 hours 54 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is The Berwick by Andrin Homes, currently under construction near Yonge and Eglinton http://t.co/JmgwHZTItI — 15 hours 24 min ago
- More of the design details of @AlliedREIT's QRC West are appearing on the office building as construction progresses. http://t.co/kwi1LlpOpI — 20 hours 30 min ago
- What were the hottest stories, threads, and dataBase files on UrbanToronto in September? These projects fascinated: http://t.co/ANJzX59UCm — 22 hours 30 min ago
- Concord Adex has submitted an application to the City of #Toronto to build its skyscraping 'Signature' #condo towers. http://t.co/OneRJcFL2Q — 23 hours 17 min ago