Today's as good a day as ever to feature a snapshot of the changing face of Toronto's Yonge Street strip. Captured by Forum member, caltrane 74, this image has us looking looking south towards College Street. Clearly visible is Aura as it progresses towards completion, not to mention the landmark clock tower of the former St. Charles Tavern (which was once an old Fire Hall).
popular dataBase projects
- The first plaque to mark Privately Owned Publicly accessible Space was unveiled Thursday in #Toronto http://t.co/HgOsGPP5il #POPS — 9 hours 50 min ago
- #LakesideLodge @DeerhurstResort offers worry-free condos to kick off your shoes in gorgeous #Muskoka surroundings: http://t.co/oE6VpF90dQ — 12 hours 31 min ago
- Plan to redevelop site at College and Huron Sts closer to approval with change to incorporate heritage bldg: http://t.co/HlQIyRBWBO #Toronto — 13 hours 38 min ago
- Construction on Hotel X means some big changes at Exhibition Place during the Ex this year http://t.co/6G5k0wFKjy #Toronto — 16 hours 20 min ago
- What was hot on UrbanToronto in July? These news stories, dataBase files, and project threads were most popular: http://t.co/zcHGh0ZHkd — 17 hours 53 min ago
- Today's #PhotoOfTheDay features a tall ship on the harbour as the sun sets behind the #Toronto skyline http://t.co/2yem7BgoHP — 19 hours 15 min ago