Today's as good a day as ever to feature a snapshot of the changing face of Toronto's Yonge Street strip. Captured by Forum member, caltrane 74, this image has us looking looking south towards College Street. Clearly visible is Aura as it progresses towards completion, not to mention the landmark clock tower of the former St. Charles Tavern (which was once an old Fire Hall).
popular dataBase projects
- #November2016's most popular forum thread was for @OneBloorWest - https://t.co/FTFxMfuUZ1 #Toronto #RealEstate… https://t.co/NL1z4ZyLtJ — 3 hours 47 min ago
- Today's #ProjectoftheDay is @CentreCourtDev's Axis Condos. https://t.co/QHiAWmCcTg #Toronto #RealEstate… https://t.co/RsMoGffPB7 — 4 hours 47 min ago
- Hey #Toronto! Our poll for 2016's best buildings is now live - #VOTE! https://t.co/r9FrMYot5E #UrbanTorontoPoll… https://t.co/ukH9aDqd0Y — 21 hours 9 min ago
- Our #PhotooftheDay is @TheDaviesCondo by Brandy Lane Homes. https://t.co/wBHxKCM1On #Toronto #RealEstate… https://t.co/mVp01vmLmY — 21 hours 13 min ago
- #PhotooftheDay: After over a half century, #HonestEds will be closing on the 31st. https://t.co/UC2gEzhFU6… https://t.co/KxEuXU08rj — 21 hours 22 min ago
- #November2016's most popular database was @HarhayDev's 75 On the Esplanade: https://t.co/nuWpVRLJt2 #Toronto… https://t.co/pg6oR5QMf3 — 21 hours 29 min ago