Today's as good a day as ever to feature a snapshot of the changing face of Toronto's Yonge Street strip. Captured by Forum member, caltrane 74, this image has us looking looking south towards College Street. Clearly visible is Aura as it progresses towards completion, not to mention the landmark clock tower of the former St. Charles Tavern (which was once an old Fire Hall).
popular dataBase projects
- #GrowthToWatch For returns with a look at the Jarvis & Church corridors. https://t.co/YUWZXh3S7E #Toronto… https://t.co/0COgmy1uXf — 10 hours 40 min ago
- #RealEstate: @Concord_Adex last two towers, designed by @ibigroup, approved at CityPlace. https://t.co/yX7R0SveKB… https://t.co/bTCNnQkcZr — 11 hours 40 min ago
- #GrowthtoWatch For returns w/ the Yonge & Bay St. corridors north of the financial core https://t.co/guiFL5FF2U… https://t.co/EEp4swgTCa — 12 hours 40 min ago
- Today's #ProjectoftheDay is 'Epic on Triangle Park' by @pureplaza - https://t.co/b501KI8DA6 #Toronto #RealEstate… https://t.co/uI46rPZG11 — 13 hours 10 min ago
- Minor variance could allow @ibigroup-designed expansion of Atrium on Bay. https://t.co/ufyyUvWhih #TOpoli #Toronto… https://t.co/3jiJ4AtWrz — 13 hours 40 min ago
- #Toronto's Housing Crisis: Impacts on #transportation & #transit. https://t.co/fcGgcTt4iy #TOpoli #RealEstate… https://t.co/cxXZE7lidX — 14 hours 40 min ago