Today's as good a day as ever to feature a snapshot of the changing face of Toronto's Yonge Street strip. Captured by Forum member, caltrane 74, this image has us looking looking south towards College Street. Clearly visible is Aura as it progresses towards completion, not to mention the landmark clock tower of the former St. Charles Tavern (which was once an old Fire Hall).
popular dataBase projects
- Last chances to get a yr of groceries from @WholeFoodsONT if you buy in time today at @EmpireRain in Oakville! http://t.co/t9bybez1xr — 4 hours 58 min ago
- Doors open at noon for @EmpireRain #MarchMadness with chance to win yr of free groceries from @WholeFoodsONT http://t.co/AO2XtlC9U0 — 6 hours 18 min ago
- #MarchMadness not just basketball. In Oakville it could mean a year of Whole Foods groceries from @EmpireRain http://t.co/WmXa2r2YbM — 6 hours 21 min ago
- Check out the progress at innovative #HowardParkResidences by #TriumphDevelopments in #Toronto's trendy Roncesvalles http://t.co/twhHEyTXo8 — 9 hours 25 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #Musee #Condos by @pureplaza, now rising on #Adelaide Street W., just east of #Bathurst. http://t.co/7JqbyAPcwE — 22 hours 14 min ago
- .@383Sorauren #condos ready to start rising in Roncesvalles! #Toronto #development http://t.co/yfvm8rxlne — 23 hours 4 min ago