Today's as good a day as ever to feature a snapshot of the changing face of Toronto's Yonge Street strip. Captured by Forum member, caltrane 74, this image has us looking looking south towards College Street. Clearly visible is Aura as it progresses towards completion, not to mention the landmark clock tower of the former St. Charles Tavern (which was once an old Fire Hall).
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is 50 at Wellesley Station by @pureplaza, coming soon to #Toronto's Church-Wellesley Village http://t.co/C8mISak51H — 1 day 10 hours ago
- New Peel Memorial Centre topped off yesterday in #Brampton, to join the @OslerHealth system, opening in 2016. http://t.co/YzCxpfbbX7 — 1 day 10 hours ago
- Opening today for 1 wk @TheBloorCinema is @bikes_vs_cars, a doc on the struggle to improve cycling #infrastructure http://t.co/itPeW9MORu — 1 day 14 hours ago
- RT @EdwardSkira: Amazing aerial views of 50 cities around the world @Arch2O http://t.co/dtawu8h3cf #photos #cities — 1 day 15 hours ago
- The Globe and Mail Centre in #Toronto's Downtown east side is now 9 floors high. http://t.co/ruMD9Q3a3Y #FirstGulf @DiamondSchmitt — 1 day 15 hours ago
- Yorkville Avenue is looking better everyday as more sections of the makeover are completed http://t.co/5UwxY2tiCs @BloorYorkville #Toronto — 1 day 18 hours ago