Today's as good a day as ever to feature a snapshot of the changing face of Toronto's Yonge Street strip. Captured by Forum member, caltrane 74, this image has us looking looking south towards College Street. Clearly visible is Aura as it progresses towards completion, not to mention the landmark clock tower of the former St. Charles Tavern (which was once an old Fire Hall).
popular dataBase projects
- @1Yorkville will be a standout on #Toronto's uptown skyline, but inside, the #condo amenities will be the standout. http://t.co/nlmLmD0QEd — 10 hours 16 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is The Bean #Condominiums by @RoyalparkHomes, coming soon to #Dufferin north of #Eglinton. http://t.co/mwpQJ138AR — 11 hours 26 min ago
- We catch up with work on the #TTC's upcoming Downsview Park subway station on the Spadina extension http://t.co/UxebYKuwKv #Toronto #transit — 11 hours 46 min ago
- @ChestnutHillDev and @FortressRDI teaming up for mid-rise Lotus #condos across from Bayview Village Mall http://t.co/3pDpczVnex #Toronto — 12 hours 30 min ago
- New images of @MirvishGehryTO now posted to UT's dataBase file for the project. Check out http://t.co/y9AB6HZrkW #Toronto #condos — 13 hours 13 min ago
- Tower floors have started to rise at @Lifetime_Dev and @CentreCourtDev's #INDX #Condos in the Financial District http://t.co/8xXuqvGhws — 15 hours 51 min ago