Today's as good a day as ever to feature a snapshot of the changing face of Toronto's Yonge Street strip. Captured by Forum member, caltrane 74, this image has us looking looking south towards College Street. Clearly visible is Aura as it progresses towards completion, not to mention the landmark clock tower of the former St. Charles Tavern (which was once an old Fire Hall).
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #SQ2 by @tridel, part of the ongoing Alexandra Park Revitalization http://t.co/X8LJCAdrrX — 4 hours 50 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #SQ2 by @tridel, part of the ongoing Alexandra Park Revitalization http://t.co/LM69sZQrVe — 14 hours 56 min ago
- RT @CityzenGroup: Summer is our favourite season to capture the beauty of the LTower. These are some favourites: http://t.co/2CGvTwFOAO — 1 day 7 hours ago
- Restored Beaux Arts facades revealed as scaffold comes down at @OneKingWest http://t.co/O48mdrOu3e #Toronto #heritage http://t.co/KJS23PDVmE — 1 day 9 hours ago
- RT @tridel: How @tridel's trailblazing Metrogate community took root - in one short video https://t.co/SsrZfu3b2l via @YouTube — 1 day 10 hours ago
- Excavation now under way for @TotemCondos by Worsley Urban Partners + @rawdesignTO http://t.co/TbAtF1202D #Toronto #realestate #development — 1 day 10 hours ago