Today's as good a day as ever to feature a snapshot of the changing face of Toronto's Yonge Street strip. Captured by Forum member, caltrane 74, this image has us looking looking south towards College Street. Clearly visible is Aura as it progresses towards completion, not to mention the landmark clock tower of the former St. Charles Tavern (which was once an old Fire Hall).
popular dataBase projects
- Qube #Condos by First Avenue Properties brings mid-rise density to The Queensway at Royal York http://t.co/Ylb57wAFjA #toronto #realestate — 3 hours 23 min ago
- Today's #PhotoOfTheDay features a beautiful sunset view over the CNE and Humber Bay http://t.co/hdnioYGAYE @LetsGoToTheEX — 4 hours 17 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is ZIGG #Condos by Madison Homes and @Fieldgatehomes, coming soon to St Clair west of Avenue http://t.co/OXQZ78CpO5 — 4 hours 20 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay will bring some dazzling architecture to the #WestDonLands. Check out RCIII by @UrbanCapital http://t.co/NMMMnYuKIV — 18 hours 42 min ago
- #PublicArt coming to #ttc Union Subway Stn will invite riders to further engage with the transit experience http://t.co/UtPwpyoZOk #Toronto — 22 hours 11 min ago
- 'Double Take', a major new piece of #publicart installed at X2 #Condos at Jarvis & Charles in #Toronto http://t.co/qsksRz1xrr @Lifetime_Dev — 1 day 15 min ago