Today's as good a day as ever to feature a snapshot of the changing face of Toronto's Yonge Street strip. Captured by Forum member, caltrane 74, this image has us looking looking south towards College Street. Clearly visible is Aura as it progresses towards completion, not to mention the landmark clock tower of the former St. Charles Tavern (which was once an old Fire Hall).
popular dataBase projects
- The @FortYork Visitor Centre opens this weekend with a festival. Check out: http://t.co/4OW3kNVFYi #Toronto @KearnsMancini @PatkauArchitect — 20 hours 52 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @UniSuites, a new #condo #development by PRK coming soon to #Kingston http://t.co/FztKx5VXrQ — 23 hours 11 min ago
- Construction on The Madison #condos by Madison Homes ramping up on Eglinton east of Yonge in Midtown #Toronto http://t.co/Z9MiLwBJzH — 1 day 2 hours ago
- Opening of @FortYork Visitor Ctr is Lieutenant Gov David C Onley's last official public event. #jobwelldone http://t.co/q3eBugTLGj — 1 day 3 hours ago
- Deputy #Toronto Mayor @NormKelly2014 declares Fort York "the birthplace of Urban Toronto". Thanks for the shoutout! — 1 day 3 hours ago
- Opening ceremony under way for the @FortYork Visitor Ctr. Space under the Gardiner reclaimed for #Toronto citizens. http://t.co/FnvcLS8rkF — 1 day 3 hours ago