Today's as good a day as ever to feature a snapshot of the changing face of Toronto's Yonge Street strip. Captured by Forum member, caltrane 74, this image has us looking looking south towards College Street. Clearly visible is Aura as it progresses towards completion, not to mention the landmark clock tower of the former St. Charles Tavern (which was once an old Fire Hall).
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Westlake Encore by @onnigroup, coming soon to the Humber Bay waterfront! http://t.co/tqsUWrQ3af — 17 hours 25 sec ago
- King Plus #Condos now rising well above the heritage facade of the National Hotel on the east side of Dntn #Toronto http://t.co/kbEI14QVPD — 17 hours 59 min ago
- Cladding installation is under way at the Parliament St Data Ctr, a unique project beside #Toronto's Distillery Dist. http://t.co/cJUBdIShs0 — 18 hours 56 min ago
- @RyersonU is holding a public symposium to focus on how institutions can better act as city-builders. http://t.co/E2556YSZQU #Toronto — 19 hours 48 min ago
- This is the unbelievable view from the future amenity terrace at @DanielsHighPark #Toronto #condo http://t.co/JH7h738Mrl — 21 hours 5 min ago
- The Ossington Luxury Townhomes offer British city-inspired living just beyond Downtown #Toronto http://t.co/BBjVXa10jM @DunparHomes #condos — 22 hours 14 min ago