Today's as good a day as ever to feature a snapshot of the changing face of Toronto's Yonge Street strip. Captured by Forum member, caltrane 74, this image has us looking looking south towards College Street. Clearly visible is Aura as it progresses towards completion, not to mention the landmark clock tower of the former St. Charles Tavern (which was once an old Fire Hall).
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Briar Hill City Towns, a new project by @mymadisonhome https://t.co/vSwHPqUVTA https://t.co/FxkFCuFUU0 — 10 hours 51 min ago
- Gairloch & Centrestone's @383Sorauren #condo has topped off in #Toronto's Roncesvalles neighbourhood https://t.co/S7xHz4jwYb @_archAlliance_ — 12 hours 35 min ago
- Our story on Eldon Garnet's Artifacts of Memory now up: impactful #PublicArt at Five St. Joseph https://t.co/I2RrNFNz6U @moddevelopments — 13 hours 29 min ago
- Disused Jarvis St. retail space to become @MLSEFoundation facility for at-risk youth https://t.co/loNUVVj014 https://t.co/tO82hWD83N — 16 hours 24 min ago
- New rendering of Sail Condos highlights north facade & ground realm https://t.co/yJohJ6J3jk https://t.co/FsXjm2w5mW https://t.co/3qRVjp2Y6I — 17 hours 51 min ago
- Eldon Garnet feted as Artifacts of Memory dedicated at 5 St Joseph #PublicArt #Toronto @moddevelopments #GraywoodDev https://t.co/JXFdB6QGQN — 18 hours 33 min ago