Today's as good a day as ever to feature a snapshot of the changing face of Toronto's Yonge Street strip. Captured by Forum member, caltrane 74, this image has us looking looking south towards College Street. Clearly visible is Aura as it progresses towards completion, not to mention the landmark clock tower of the former St. Charles Tavern (which was once an old Fire Hall).
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #ZIGG #Condos by @mymadisonhome and @Fieldgatehomes, coming soon to St. Clair Ave. West! http://t.co/bWqm2qLivT — 5 hours 58 min ago
- GTA & Southern Ontario developer Metrus Development changing name to @DG__Group http://t.co/Gg8Dm5WWFr — 6 hours 53 min ago
- Next stage reached in Ontario Govt's plan to sell LCBO HQs to fund #infrastructure projects. http://t.co/p7NcHWnmsF #Toronto #development. — 7 hours 36 min ago
- Hone your writing skills and learn about #development, #realestate and #architecture. We have internships available! http://t.co/VolKtgMdg0 — 9 hours 2 min ago
- 66 Isabella doubling size after being built 45 years ago http://t.co/GvMDBfZd0H #Toronto #rentals #apartments #development @ParkPropertyMGT — 10 hours 12 min ago
- GTA finalists for 2015 @tarionwarranty awards included @ConcertProp @TheDanielsCorp @Mattamy_Homes @monarch_group @mytributehome @tridel — 11 hours 31 min ago