Today's as good a day as ever to feature a snapshot of the changing face of Toronto's Yonge Street strip. Captured by Forum member, caltrane 74, this image has us looking looking south towards College Street. Clearly visible is Aura as it progresses towards completion, not to mention the landmark clock tower of the former St. Charles Tavern (which was once an old Fire Hall).
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ThrowbackThursday shows us #Toronto's Skyline from Dockside Drive in 2014 vs. 2016.… https://t.co/cEwysYUBEr — 3 hours 43 min ago
- Today's #ProjectoftheDay is @FuseCondosTO by Neudorfer on Lansdowne Ave. https://t.co/HS6NCaapNn #Toronto… https://t.co/gfZiK12HdF — 4 hours 42 min ago
- Today's #PhotooftheDay features #fisheye-lens view of the Gardiner Expressway. https://t.co/1jTbEgozYw #Toronto… https://t.co/uY4aJWIVbN — 5 hours 42 min ago
- ICYMI: The new Highway 407 #TTC Station, part of the York-Spadina Subway Extension. #Toronto #TransitTO… https://t.co/tPgwX8tNDh — 6 hours 42 min ago
- #Construction on ZIGG Condos by @Mattamy_Homes & @FieldgatehomesProgresses on St. Clair West.… https://t.co/cq6BX1NXaM — 7 hours 42 min ago
- #Construction is set to begin on the #WaterfrontTO @Pier27Tower Project - https://t.co/SZFV9QZunE #Toronto… https://t.co/uwHTBQW8dQ — 18 hours 42 min ago