Today's as good a day as ever to feature a snapshot of the changing face of Toronto's Yonge Street strip. Captured by Forum member, caltrane 74, this image has us looking looking south towards College Street. Clearly visible is Aura as it progresses towards completion, not to mention the landmark clock tower of the former St. Charles Tavern (which was once an old Fire Hall).
popular dataBase projects
- The @DeltaToronto has opened in #Toronto's Southcore District, soon to be known as SoCO? Check out the 4-star bling: http://t.co/IEQGjSnZqP — 10 hours 21 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #Aquavista at Bayside, @Tridel's new #condo development coming to #Toronto's waterfront http://t.co/HaGEnEwkHZ — 11 hours 45 min ago
- INDX #Condos now 10 storeys tall & visible from spots like Nathan Phillips Sq in #Toronto's core http://t.co/QP64n2bIXi @Lifetime_Dev — 14 hours 12 min ago
- Views from atop @chazyorkville #condos show #Toronto transforming all around it. http://t.co/796jtAvIjW — 16 hours 16 min ago
- Plans for an interim St Lawrence Market north bldg have been revealed http://t.co/G6NAHsJA1V #Toronto — 19 hours 2 min ago
- We turn back the clocks on @GreatGulf's One Bloor East in this week's #ThrowbackThursday http://t.co/YCpfUhkS13 #TBT — 20 hours 48 min ago