Today's as good a day as ever to feature a snapshot of the changing face of Toronto's Yonge Street strip. Captured by Forum member, caltrane 74, this image has us looking looking south towards College Street. Clearly visible is Aura as it progresses towards completion, not to mention the landmark clock tower of the former St. Charles Tavern (which was once an old Fire Hall).
popular dataBase projects
- KingSett Capital is planning a major #development on Yonge St with a bridge high in the sky. http://t.co/9sO4eanw1b #Toronto @QuadrangleArch — 1 hour 2 min ago
- Artist @DougCoupland's new "Four Seasons" installation officially unveiled at #ELAD's Emerald City in North York! http://t.co/UJSZce24KW — 1 hour 59 min ago
- The revitalization of #Toronto's Alexandra Park community is well under way, including construction of @Tridel's #SQ. http://t.co/ZiBZWFnmUJ — 2 hours 54 min ago
- Ontario creating 2 new programs to promote #cycling as viable transportation in the province. http://t.co/lMqTCEGHB0 — 3 hours 31 min ago
- Public input is being sought on reforms to four acts covering municipal government in Ontario http://t.co/2Y72KzPDeB #Toronto #TOpoli — 5 hours 49 min ago
- Excavation for @Tridel's @aqualinacondos progressing swiftly in #Toronto's future Bayside neighbourhood http://t.co/LxVmwHwd1x @WaterfrontTO — 6 hours 3 min ago