Today's as good a day as ever to feature a snapshot of the changing face of Toronto's Yonge Street strip. Captured by Forum member, caltrane 74, this image has us looking looking south towards College Street. Clearly visible is Aura as it progresses towards completion, not to mention the landmark clock tower of the former St. Charles Tavern (which was once an old Fire Hall).
popular dataBase projects
- Breaking: Cresford announces @KohnPedersenFox-designed 98-storey, 343.9m #supertall at Yonge & Gerrard #Toronto:… https://t.co/zQdKLFRKBH — 2 hours 35 min ago
- In our latest article on fare integration options we look at Option 4: Fare By Distance. https://t.co/Mol9AkBwhr… https://t.co/s3A5OnCjIE — 3 hours 48 min ago
- Ivy Condos: a 30-storey #development by the Sher Corp, designed by @RAW_TO is our #ProjectoftheDay.… https://t.co/3qDxxmMT9z — 4 hours 18 min ago
- Our #PhotooftheDay shows a view of two new #Toronto condos flanking an existing building. https://t.co/MLUDy7TBle… https://t.co/l6ZKnDcs55 — 4 hours 48 min ago
- Our latest #GrowthToWatch for heads to the Beaches, #Leslieville, & the #Danforth. https://t.co/cZa6cGSHtG #Toronto… https://t.co/HtfydKJrlY — 5 hours 32 min ago
- Inside the #TTC's future subway station at #YorkU. https://t.co/oWFD5oVjLI #Toronto #TOpoli #TransitTO… https://t.co/pG1QJa2oRx — 6 hours 23 min ago