We start the week off from way up high, thanks to Forum member SkyJacked, who has beautifully captured the rooftops of the St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood. Two landmarks stand out here. Of course, the majestic St. James Cathedral to the left and, dead centre, Concert Properties' Berczy in progress, nicely highlighted with it's bright yellow crane.
popular dataBase projects
- #PortLandsTO Flood Protection estimated to cost $1.25 Billion & projected to create over $5 Billion #EcDev.… https://t.co/OcdrODO2mk — 2 hours 58 min ago
- #PRESTO Enters its' Awkward Adolescent Phase with the #TTC. https://t.co/vDJCbRWJX1 #Toronto #TOpoli #TransitO… https://t.co/GkQnon1VqI — 4 hours 9 min ago
- RT @Jack_Landau: Amazing colleague left a vintage #Toronto photo on my desk to kick off #ThrowbackThursday https://t.co/6TYQquYOoM — 4 hours 23 min ago
- #RealEstate: @greatgulf & @HullmarkDev's Corktown Proposal Hits Market as "home: Power and Adelaide" -… https://t.co/3c5XVCCrB5 — 5 hours 3 min ago
- #RealEstate: Registration Opens for @mymadisonhome's Real Towns in Expanding #Vaughan. https://t.co/Brd0WDFWkN… https://t.co/4cXRAqAMYB — 5 hours 43 min ago
- #RealEstate: Showroom for Hill and Dale Residences on Yonge St. Previews #Interior Finishes.… https://t.co/teZMduAIJy — 6 hours 24 min ago