We start the week off from way up high, thanks to Forum member SkyJacked, who has beautifully captured the rooftops of the St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood. Two landmarks stand out here. Of course, the majestic St. James Cathedral to the left and, dead centre, Concert Properties' Berczy in progress, nicely highlighted with it's bright yellow crane.
popular dataBase projects
- Initial occupancy and amenities almost complete at @CityzenGroup's Backstage on the Esplanade.… https://t.co/1Gk1yMctCm — 22 min 27 sec ago
- Looking back on the #construction process at @FuseCondosTO by Neudorfer. https://t.co/9l479vhfeA #Toronto… https://t.co/rYoDl2fnEC — 26 min 21 sec ago
- #RealEstate: @ConcertProp's 88 Scott reaches its final height. https://t.co/Y2ax47Mjee #Toronto #Development… https://t.co/1CVUVUlu0Q — 1 hour 10 min ago
- Kingston Beach's @winthorpemodern brings unique homes to the Beaches. https://t.co/P7HuyEn9Hh #Toronto #RealEstate… https://t.co/4aU8HYh7q9 — 2 hours 10 min ago
- #ToppingOff reviews the biggest stories, projects & threads from February. https://t.co/uLMAUY3z21 #Toronto… https://t.co/iipQp34GHN — 2 hours 59 min ago
- #Explainer looks at the 'Monotown,' a soviet #landuse phenomenon of the 20th century. https://t.co/tTv4OCAJkp… https://t.co/YR7H5zpXaW — 3 hours 6 min ago