We start the week off from way up high, thanks to Forum member SkyJacked, who has beautifully captured the rooftops of the St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood. Two landmarks stand out here. Of course, the majestic St. James Cathedral to the left and, dead centre, Concert Properties' Berczy in progress, nicely highlighted with it's bright yellow crane.
popular dataBase projects
- #ThrowbackThursday looks at Church and Shuter where a development completely turned the street around: http://t.co/s74d9yyNLJ #tbt #Toronto — 1 hour 40 min ago
- A long-exposure shot of the famous Humber Bay Arch Bridge is featured as today's #PhotoOfTheDay http://t.co/8nLXpNnA1x #Toronto #photography — 3 hours 42 min ago
- A taste of Muskoka as the weekend draws closer, today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Lakeside Lodge at @DeerhurstResort http://t.co/Doo0EMSFsg — 3 hours 53 min ago
- Want to go inside #Toronto's L Tower #condos? We have a tour of the top for you here: http://t.co/vXPUWSdg33 @CityzenGroup @CastlepointNuma — 19 hours 22 min ago
- The views from #Graywood and #Beaverall's #OceanClub #condos are amazing, from the #Toronto skyline to over the lake. http://t.co/HXq4wz9WN7 — 21 hours 7 min ago
- The City of Toronto has unveiled its upgraded Transportation Operations Centre: will traffic flow better? http://t.co/Oet4AgJ1qS — 1 day 34 min ago