We start the week off from way up high, thanks to Forum member SkyJacked, who has beautifully captured the rooftops of the St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood. Two landmarks stand out here. Of course, the majestic St. James Cathedral to the left and, dead centre, Concert Properties' Berczy in progress, nicely highlighted with it's bright yellow crane.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is W Towns by First Avenue Properties, coming soon to #Toronto's Weston and Lawrence area. http://t.co/EUr8BZoZbz — 11 hours 24 min ago
- Renderings reveal early plans for Chelsea Hotel redevelopment, with 4 towers to 80 storeys http://t.co/GDzaj48LmC #Toronto #development — 12 hours 26 min ago
- We talk with former mayor John Sewell about city affairs and 'How We Changed Toronto', his new book: http://t.co/nD4KnRszwY #TOpoli — 14 hours 56 min ago
- Think traffic is bad in Toronto? How about carmaggedon! http://t.co/aAtduIStbS #china #cars #traffic http://t.co/ywVaPQEM1g — 18 hours 31 min ago
- Gupta Group's Rosedale on Bloor #condos will also feature a Canopy by Hilton hotel http://t.co/lf5krDn0as #Toronto #realestate #development — 18 hours 47 min ago
- #ThrowbackThursday compares a view over #Toronto's historic St. Lawrence Hall from 2005 with a current one: http://t.co/lsnkQjwbee #tbt — 19 hours 52 min ago