We start the week off from way up high, thanks to Forum member SkyJacked, who has beautifully captured the rooftops of the St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood. Two landmarks stand out here. Of course, the majestic St. James Cathedral to the left and, dead centre, Concert Properties' Berczy in progress, nicely highlighted with it's bright yellow crane.
popular dataBase projects
- Our #PhotooftheDay shows Toronto's East Bayfront district. https://t.co/GUlMTyCD2U #Toronto #RealEstate… https://t.co/zLZHQU3Fla — 1 hour 18 min ago
- North York Central @torontolibrary undergoing extensive renovations. https://t.co/rH98GLohAH #Toronto #Architecture… https://t.co/oiXJtQgE4N — 1 hour 53 min ago
- Redesigned proposal emerges for @LanterraDev's Artists' Alley on Simcoe St. https://t.co/G2eL8JtyoD #Toronto… https://t.co/Bgn8FIc0fT — 2 hours 33 min ago
- 7.3 Acre Bloor-Dufferin site to be redeveloped into #Community Hub & High School . https://t.co/MJmNG33B7I #Toronto… https://t.co/wsJ0xwg1WZ — 3 hours 29 min ago
- We toured INDX & Karma Condos and saw @CentreCourtDev's evolving approach to amenities. https://t.co/rW7HzZ1GiO… https://t.co/3PYZI8mU9h — 4 hours 2 min ago
- Citywide consultation considers planning for #Housing Suites in #Laneways. https://t.co/xtdSLdOGsm #Design #Toronto… https://t.co/ABEzoGWD5p — 4 hours 29 min ago