We start the week off from way up high, thanks to Forum member SkyJacked, who has beautifully captured the rooftops of the St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood. Two landmarks stand out here. Of course, the majestic St. James Cathedral to the left and, dead centre, Concert Properties' Berczy in progress, nicely highlighted with it's bright yellow crane.
popular dataBase projects
- Gairloch's beautiful aA-designed @383sorauren #condo goes forward with city approval http://t.co/bPnl06YJt8 #TOdevelopment — 6 hours 38 min ago
- Rendering #2 for The Code Condos by @BLVD_Dev @Lifetime_Dev @HaririPontarini shows extensive terraces http://t.co/PgMlX0xAbh #TOdevelopment — 13 hours 22 min ago
- @FreedCorp has applied for a zoning amendment for 150 Redpath #condos, phase 2 across from 155 Redpath http://t.co/aI9HyV5LZR #TOdevelopment — 15 hours 49 min ago
- @suzannelong @JasonParis @downtownmarkham Bleak now maybe, but this carousel is a big step away from that. — 1 day 7 hours ago
- RT @JasonParis: @downtownmarkham @Urban_Toronto I was referring to Jane's Carousel "Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass." Place making… — 1 day 7 hours ago
- Union Centre is the latest tower proposed for Toronto's core by @andcoarchitects for @AlliedREIT http://t.co/3e8pDv6cHU #TOdevelopment — 1 day 8 hours ago