We start the week off from way up high, thanks to Forum member SkyJacked, who has beautifully captured the rooftops of the St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood. Two landmarks stand out here. Of course, the majestic St. James Cathedral to the left and, dead centre, Concert Properties' Berczy in progress, nicely highlighted with it's bright yellow crane.
popular dataBase projects
- Refinements to 620 King West #development revealed by @AlliedREIT #RioCan @HaririPontarini http://t.co/Q4E0GIR0Mu #Toronto #office #rental — 1 hour 10 min ago
- Details of Daniels Corp's @danielswtrfront-City of the Arts plan for the old Guvernment site http://t.co/IDaOndhZX8 #Toronto #development — 2 hours 34 min ago
- Progress continuing at innovative #HowardParkResidences by #TriumphDevelopments in #Toronto's trendy Roncesvalles Vlg http://t.co/bY8NoX86N5 — 3 hours 52 min ago
- .@383Sorauren #condos ready to start rising in Roncesvalles! #Toronto #development http://t.co/eW3Zscy8qA — 5 hours 44 min ago
- #ThrowBackThursday takes us to #Toronto's #downtown east side at Adelaide & Frederick #tbt http://t.co/80XPtQJtFu — 6 hours 42 min ago
- @JohnTory and @TheDanielsCorp celebrate the construction of the new Daniels Waterfront http://t.co/3Ko0Di5bjH — 7 hours 32 min ago