We start the week off from way up high, thanks to Forum member SkyJacked, who has beautifully captured the rooftops of the St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood. Two landmarks stand out here. Of course, the majestic St. James Cathedral to the left and, dead centre, Concert Properties' Berczy in progress, nicely highlighted with it's bright yellow crane.
popular dataBase projects
- Residents at @TrumpTO will enjoy the same amenities that guests of the hotel have ranked so highly! #Toronto #condos http://t.co/JrSSNpjzkT — 1 day 22 hours ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @kingbluecondos by #Greenland, breaking ground this Spring on King St. West in #Toronto. http://t.co/smFdAExx72 — 1 day 22 hours ago
- Neudorfer and Channington's @FuseCondosTO are now rising at Dupont and Lansdowne in #Toronto's gentrifying West End http://t.co/8NqdLsoGtS — 2 days 2 hours ago
- Parliament St Data Ctr opens with @Equinix TR2 International Business Exchange http://t.co/P8ARKZePSs #Toronto #development @WZMHarchitects — 2 days 2 hours ago
- Q1 2015 figures from @TREBhome are out: both new #condo sales and #rentals are way up over 2014 http://t.co/AZl4Q4a1HH #Toronto #realestate — 2 days 4 hours ago
- Work progressing at @DanielsErinMill on both phase 1 and phase 2 http://t.co/7QLSNdAqNF #Mississauga #condos #development #realestate — 2 days 6 hours ago