We start the week off from way up high, thanks to Forum member SkyJacked, who has beautifully captured the rooftops of the St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood. Two landmarks stand out here. Of course, the majestic St. James Cathedral to the left and, dead centre, Concert Properties' Berczy in progress, nicely highlighted with it's bright yellow crane.
popular dataBase projects
- Freed's Sixty Condo groundbreaking @FreedCorp #condos #construction #Toronto http://t.co/NX8TOPFg1E — 12 hours 8 min ago
- Check out 50 at Wellesley Station, a new #condo by @PurePlaza that will add density above the #TTC's Line 1. http://t.co/P8NAG5dz3X — 13 hours 19 min ago
- Sixty Condo by Freed groundbreaking set to start @freedcorp #toronto #condos #construction http://t.co/lfYCRBTuOb — 13 hours 37 min ago
- #Toronto's most important cultural landmark in years opens today: the @AgaKhanMuseum http://t.co/xZuYrdTYUz — 14 hours 31 min ago
- @DukeCondos by @tasdesignbuild making it easier to find a home in The Junction, one of #Toronto's current hot spots http://t.co/nQdIewOpjP — 15 hours 18 min ago
- Split Rock Gap puts art right in the heart of #Toronto's Liberty Village at CanAlfa's Liberty Place http://t.co/D8Lbobj4KI @PublicArtMgmt — 15 hours 44 min ago