We start the week off from way up high, thanks to Forum member SkyJacked, who has beautifully captured the rooftops of the St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood. Two landmarks stand out here. Of course, the majestic St. James Cathedral to the left and, dead centre, Concert Properties' Berczy in progress, nicely highlighted with it's bright yellow crane.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Blue Diamond #Condos by @Camrost, coming soon to St. Clair Avenue West and Avenue Road. http://t.co/UMcf2SJtbN — 11 hours 2 min ago
- Video highlights Craftsman #Condos' proximity to beautiful Rattray Marsh walks @VandykHomes http://t.co/XjPgAbp0Bt #Mississauga #realestate — 15 hours 38 min ago
- RT @norm: Toronto looking like a pot of gold. Courtesy of @Urban_Toronto. http://t.co/0bPyOfZwk3 — 17 hours 29 min ago
- Revised plan for @pembertongroup's 177 Front East seeking City approval in advance of October OMB pre-hearing. http://t.co/bZ5bguWe5Q — 19 hours 13 min ago
- After @LetsGoToTheEX closed early last night, today's #PhotoOfTheDay shows an empty #CNE before the Aug 21 opening. http://t.co/KJDcsK5y46 — 21 hours 42 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Blue Diamond #Condos by @Camrost, coming soon to St. Clair Avenue West and Avenue Road. http://t.co/RLG6Q7p2ES — 21 hours 52 min ago