We start the week off from way up high, thanks to Forum member SkyJacked, who has beautifully captured the rooftops of the St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood. Two landmarks stand out here. Of course, the majestic St. James Cathedral to the left and, dead centre, Concert Properties' Berczy in progress, nicely highlighted with it's bright yellow crane.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Howard Park Residences by Triumph Developments, under #construction at Keele and Dundas! http://t.co/86ltOgJajj — 7 hours 14 min ago
- ParkLane offers just 18 modern townhomes where Port Credit meets beautiful Rhododendron Gardens on Lk Ontario http://t.co/Vn0hVnJeVO #condos — 9 hours 16 min ago
- Excavation at @ConcertProp's @88Scott_Concert #condos project has made significant progress since our last update: http://t.co/MEnRyOYrQw — 11 hours 18 min ago
- 8 thens and a now. This Forum post shows 110 years of change at the Bay and Front intersection: http://t.co/QDkbPT7sK3 #toronto #thenandnow — 11 hours 49 min ago
- We catch up with the geometries of the Thompson Residences by @FreedCorp in #Toronto's King West neighbourhood http://t.co/hetNDZn68t #condo — 14 hours 37 min ago
- A #TTC #subway train pulls in to the crisp new second platform at Union Subway Station in today's #PhotoOfTheDay! http://t.co/apBXwE4dWh — 17 hours 9 min ago