We start the week off from way up high, thanks to Forum member SkyJacked, who has beautifully captured the rooftops of the St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood. Two landmarks stand out here. Of course, the majestic St. James Cathedral to the left and, dead centre, Concert Properties' Berczy in progress, nicely highlighted with it's bright yellow crane.
popular dataBase projects
- #NXTCityTalks: How #Technology Can #Disrupt and Enhance #PublicSpace. https://t.co/1LeV6TNqSs #Toronto #Urbanism… https://t.co/q9cTrIFLE1 — 2 hours 38 min ago
- #Video: Previewing a Penthouse Suite at @Lifetime_Dev's The Bond. https://t.co/096UoieFMC #Toronto #Condo… https://t.co/ESen9EyW58 — 3 hours 5 min ago
- Featured Forum Thread: #Toronto's Other Skylines. https://t.co/Oq4w7PIwrz #Photography #Aerial #UrbanPhotography… https://t.co/XJvoy5Ri2l — 4 hours 6 min ago
- Multi-Part #Mural + Painted Posts Brighten Underpass Beside Todmorden Mills. https://t.co/wi8DwYC9vD #Toronto #Art… https://t.co/gqQBWhPFdX — 5 hours 8 min ago
- RT @GraphicMatt: John Tory announced infrastructure improvements at 10 "hot spot" intersections today. Here's the pedestrian stuff.… https://t.co/dx92NQResH — 5 hours 22 min ago
- Forum Update: @RiverCityCondos Phase 3 in #Toronto's regenerating West #DonLands area. https://t.co/fv0TRDbHbO… https://t.co/1ctmHzZ6JY — 5 hours 30 min ago