We start the week off from way up high, thanks to Forum member SkyJacked, who has beautifully captured the rooftops of the St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood. Two landmarks stand out here. Of course, the majestic St. James Cathedral to the left and, dead centre, Concert Properties' Berczy in progress, nicely highlighted with it's bright yellow crane.
popular dataBase projects
- #DenseCity: Part 1 of a new series about where #Toronto builds #density and why. https://t.co/TXZrwQcfpj #TOpoli… https://t.co/pgl5e2XI1S — 2 hours 2 min ago
- Luxury condominium tower proposed at King & George. https://t.co/sOiINnBkCL #Toronto #RealEstate #Architecture… https://t.co/hUPFiZBMq0 — 3 hours 2 min ago
- Occupancy underway at @Lifetime_Dev's Bisha Residences in the Entertainment District. https://t.co/SQdBwN6TYJ… https://t.co/H9EZ8YmXUc — 4 hours 2 min ago
- Excavation underway at @PinnacleINTL's PJ Condos at Adelaide & John. https://t.co/yGoMNOBpLj #Toronto #Architecture… https://t.co/0yPm2pcC6k — 5 hours 1 min ago
- #RealEstate: @Mattamy_Homes & Biddington unveil "Vita Two on The Lake" in Humber Bay Shores area.… https://t.co/EvzElEJ7hn — 6 hours 2 min ago
- '#Toronto of the Future' returns to Metro Hall in June. https://t.co/11BFdvfs9G #Urbanism #Cities #Design… https://t.co/qtNOsKLLcj — 7 hours 1 min ago