We start the week off from way up high, thanks to Forum member SkyJacked, who has beautifully captured the rooftops of the St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood. Two landmarks stand out here. Of course, the majestic St. James Cathedral to the left and, dead centre, Concert Properties' Berczy in progress, nicely highlighted with it's bright yellow crane.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @ThePointTO, a new #condo #development by @CityzenGroup, #Fernbrook, and @Diamond_Corp. http://t.co/J3IYmqI9NK — 10 hours 49 min ago
- #Heritage clock restored and returned to prominent location in front of #Toronto Union Station http://t.co/IG8Xn4WJrM — 12 hours 47 min ago
- Nero Condos adding intimately scaled infill density on Dundas West. http://t.co/vTqj1fhEZK #Toronto #condos #development #realestate — 13 hours 19 min ago
- Islington Terrace by @Tridel is a major new #condo community in the heart of #Etobicoke http://t.co/03PiUHeAPs #Toronto #development — 16 hours 22 min ago
- Excavation has begun for @danielswtrfront, and it's got to be watertight with Lake Ontario close by! http://t.co/9oXYPStw0k #Toronto #condos — 17 hours 50 min ago
- Cumberland at Yorkville Plaza to add to Bloor-Yorkville vibrancy with 500 new residents for #Toronto hotspot. http://t.co/HNKZuwF8ep #condos — 18 hours 31 min ago