We start the week off from way up high, thanks to Forum member SkyJacked, who has beautifully captured the rooftops of the St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood. Two landmarks stand out here. Of course, the majestic St. James Cathedral to the left and, dead centre, Concert Properties' Berczy in progress, nicely highlighted with it's bright yellow crane.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is the @TrumpTO, standing tall at the corner of Bay and Adelaide in Downtown #Toronto http://t.co/PBHTGScPsQ — 4 hours 17 min ago
- Scale model at @TheDanielsCorp's Regent Pk sales centre gives insight into area's future http://t.co/k8LRc8V9aF #Toronto #condo #development — 5 hours 17 min ago
- MT @pureplaza: Coming soon to170 Spadina. Check out some of the #restaurants residents can look forward to trying http://t.co/shCDYTmTUr — 5 hours 53 min ago
- RT @EmpireEDS: New photos just added from the event last Saturday! Like and share them with all your friends!... http://t.co/gJSEOpvupE — 6 hours 53 min ago
- We ride the @UPexpress from @unionstationTO to @TorontoPearson, and you're invited to come along http://t.co/SuNJMNECGX @Metrolinx #Toronto — 8 hours 50 min ago
- RT @pureplaza: Mansion featured in 'Mean Girls’ for sale in Toronto for $14.8 million #bridlepath #toronto http://t.co/04rCzP5SGi — 10 hours 33 min ago