We start the week off from way up high, thanks to Forum member SkyJacked, who has beautifully captured the rooftops of the St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood. Two landmarks stand out here. Of course, the majestic St. James Cathedral to the left and, dead centre, Concert Properties' Berczy in progress, nicely highlighted with it's bright yellow crane.
popular dataBase projects
- Great summary of @Metrolinx Transit Funding Panel consultation findings. Check out http://t.co/Wo1jH3wouQ #TOinfrastructure #TOtransit — 13 hours 21 min ago
- ELAD launches incentives program for remaining suites at first three Emerald City towers. http://t.co/W8Lj8d6hMm #TOrealestate — 14 hours 21 min ago
- @Metrolinx and @HydroOne commence EA for electrification of the #UnionPearsonExpress http://t.co/o3NsxHjsR1 #TOdevelopment — 15 hours 31 min ago
- Lovely shot of @AuraCondominium and its impact on Yonge Street - massive! @rizdhanji #UTForum http://t.co/VwN8h57s5p — 16 hours 44 min ago
- Fastwurms art collective brings nature & wonder to Liberty Village at Tower at King West by @PurePlaza http://t.co/kBSA67M7Gz #TOpublicart — 17 hours 32 min ago
- Some awesome shots of Canada Square and Y&E today and back in the day #cre #UTForum http://t.co/NRHgZ01IY7 — 17 hours 44 min ago