We start the week off from way up high, thanks to Forum member SkyJacked, who has beautifully captured the rooftops of the St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood. Two landmarks stand out here. Of course, the majestic St. James Cathedral to the left and, dead centre, Concert Properties' Berczy in progress, nicely highlighted with it's bright yellow crane.
popular dataBase projects
- At Fort York now: Schools/community ctr plan for CityPlace being developed with locals, @ZASArchitects, @joe_cressy http://t.co/xG86zLlODP — 1 day 21 hours ago
- The @UofTDaniels Fac of Architecture Landscape & Design holds symposium 'After Empirical #Urbanism', exploring growth http://t.co/c3m0z74KYK — 2 days 14 hours ago
- #Toronto itself stars in Oscar Flores' "Toronto The Good" #stopmotion #timelapse #video. Check it out: http://t.co/2iZKkQveVB — 2 days 15 hours ago
- The @DeltaToronto celebrated its Grand Opening last night. We take you into the hotel and the party! http://t.co/7cTG4gTm3C #Toronto — 2 days 16 hours ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @DanielsHighPark, @TheDanielsCorp's new @DiamondSchmitt designed #condo on Bloor St. W. http://t.co/q8iIqfH8Pn — 2 days 16 hours ago
- ZIGG #Condos offers new opportunities to live on St. Clair W http://t.co/J3BtDgDjul @mymadisonhome @Fieldgatehomes @KirkorArchitect #Toronto — 2 days 17 hours ago