We start the week off from way up high, thanks to Forum member SkyJacked, who has beautifully captured the rooftops of the St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood. Two landmarks stand out here. Of course, the majestic St. James Cathedral to the left and, dead centre, Concert Properties' Berczy in progress, nicely highlighted with it's bright yellow crane.
popular dataBase projects
- RT @rawthirdcity: Report on @ctbuh tour of @lanterradev ICE condos now on @urban_toronto http://t.co/iyRN7GFHmt — 1 day 21 hours ago
- RT @tchebotarev: Are you following @Urban_Toronto on @500px? Just posted a discussion https://t.co/lJnkowciWb #toronto #photooftheday http:… — 1 day 21 hours ago
- @tchebotarev @500px — 1 day 21 hours ago
- New Parliament Street data centre is hot! #toronto #picoftheday #photooftheday #architecture http://t.co/3xuXyXAtbE — 1 day 21 hours ago
- Cherry Street finally open. Canary District closer to being part of the city again. http://t.co/wmbRq4v7d3 — 1 day 21 hours ago
- Our @CTBUH tour through Ïce #condos by @LanterraDev is now live on UT. Check out these cool #Toronto #skyscrapers: http://t.co/IGhACxAcp0 — 2 days 12 hours ago