Forum member Bruvyman framed this image perfectly to emphasize the sheer scale of the recent AGO addition overtop the historic Grange manor. Built in 1817, the Grange is nearing its 200th anniversary, celebrating its position as the 12th oldest building in Toronto. The contrast between the ivy-clad brick house and the looming blue addition couldn't be more pronounced, and is one of the many features about the city that you either love or hate. We'll leave the judgement call up to you.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is the @TrumpTO, at the corner of Bay and Adelaide in #Toronto's Financial District. http://t.co/tKTE0y3uoG — 2 hours 41 min ago
- Grand opening of @symmetrydevelop's The Tree House #condos happening today and tomorrow http://t.co/offJOrpCEB — 2 days 1 hour ago
- Final Award at BILD Awards - Home Builder Of The Year - Mattamy Homes @bildgta #BILDAWARDS @Mattamy_Homes That's It! http://t.co/P74JcxhmRY — 2 days 13 hours ago
- BILD Awards Green Builder Of The Year HR - Tridel @bildgta @tridel #BILDAWARDS http://t.co/KUEOcExOYg — 2 days 13 hours ago
- P2G Community Of The Year Tridel's Aquavista @bildgta @tridel #BILDAWARDS @KirkorArchitect @Driveagency1 http://t.co/JjirjMR9Xc — 2 days 13 hours ago
- BILD People's Choice Awards The Academy By Lemine @bildgta #BILDAWARDS http://t.co/WgZQLr0Szn — 2 days 13 hours ago