Forum member Bruvyman framed this image perfectly to emphasize the sheer scale of the recent AGO addition overtop the historic Grange manor. Built in 1817, the Grange is nearing its 200th anniversary, celebrating its position as the 12th oldest building in Toronto. The contrast between the ivy-clad brick house and the looming blue addition couldn't be more pronounced, and is one of the many features about the city that you either love or hate. We'll leave the judgement call up to you.
popular dataBase projects
- Scotiabank Marathon motivation? #toronto #marathon #scotiabank #picoftheday #photooftheday http://t.co/gNPY32FObv — 18 hours 57 min ago
- Another groundbreaking today until 2pm at @tasdesignbuild's @DukeCondos. #toronto #condos http://t.co/sWk0Y2z5CG — 1 day 7 hours ago
- Even superheroes are buying at The Nest @TheNestCondos @Rockport_Group #Toronto #Condos http://t.co/8Lu1EL3MTl — 1 day 17 hours ago
- The Nest breaks ground officially @TheNestCondos @Rockport_Group @RAW_TO @rawdesignTO http://t.co/t1R5bLrcq1 — 1 day 17 hours ago
- Preparing for The Nest condos ground breaking @TheNestCondos @Rockport_Group #Toronto #Condos http://t.co/MxwBL4WFBV — 1 day 17 hours ago
- @TheNestCondos ground breaking happening today. @Rockport_Group @rawdesignTO #Toronto #condos http://t.co/wAT9D7gfDu — 1 day 20 hours ago