Forum member Bruvyman framed this image perfectly to emphasize the sheer scale of the recent AGO addition overtop the historic Grange manor. Built in 1817, the Grange is nearing its 200th anniversary, celebrating its position as the 12th oldest building in Toronto. The contrast between the ivy-clad brick house and the looming blue addition couldn't be more pronounced, and is one of the many features about the city that you either love or hate. We'll leave the judgement call up to you.
popular dataBase projects
- Grab a seat and take in a growing city skyline and a growing @TorontoFC fan base in today's #PhotoOfTheDay http://t.co/tmXueaadWp — 7 hours 31 min ago
- Flo Condominiums by @Devrondev …elopments(!) well into excavation stage near Yonge and Sheppard http://t.co/ddtqONfwWe #TOdevelopment — 8 hours 26 min ago
- Check out @FortressRDI's Harmony Village Sheppard, today's #ProjectOfTheDay http://t.co/UOH3i0lBWS — 8 hours 29 min ago
- 2014 Q1 TREB figures show that the #condo market remains strong, with more units selling than 2013 http://t.co/M9gCMRRWZc #TOrealestate — 9 hours 5 min ago
- 44-storey Bay Adelaide East by @BrookfieldBPO is rising quickly in Downtown Toronto http://t.co/vPliax9DAd #TOdevelopment @KPMBarchitects — 10 hours 14 min ago
- Construction is underway on Square One Mall's southwest expansion in #Mississauga @ShopSquareOne http://t.co/xbmCoGuvHF — 10 hours 21 min ago