Forum member Bruvyman framed this image perfectly to emphasize the sheer scale of the recent AGO addition overtop the historic Grange manor. Built in 1817, the Grange is nearing its 200th anniversary, celebrating its position as the 12th oldest building in Toronto. The contrast between the ivy-clad brick house and the looming blue addition couldn't be more pronounced, and is one of the many features about the city that you either love or hate. We'll leave the judgement call up to you.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @DanielsHighPark, @TheDanielsCorp's new @DiamondSchmitt designed #condo on Bloor St. W. http://t.co/4tXrduldEK — 1 hour 21 min ago
- Plans submitted to City of #Toronto detail plans for multi-use @danielswtrfront complex http://t.co/9nmFZnhHRg #development @rawdesignTO — 14 hours 4 min ago
- Official opening of @DeltaToronto under way now in the hotel's #SoCo Ballroom with Ken Greene, @johntoryTO, many more http://t.co/8krjZlTf3Y — 16 hours 44 min ago
- #Transit Oriented #Development to come to @CrosstownTO & @GOtransit stations as @Metrolinx releases RFPs http://t.co/ynZOEHvMzD #Toronto — 17 hours 13 min ago
- New renderings of interiors at @5959Yonge #condos by @GhodsBuilders show off luxurious plans: http://t.co/Wlinc2mN6b #Toronto #development — 18 hours 23 min ago
- Blue Diamond #Condos by @CamrostFelcorp will mesh with modern and gothic architecture on St Clair at Avenue http://t.co/RMzclesQHr #Toronto — 18 hours 43 min ago