Forum member Bruvyman framed this image perfectly to emphasize the sheer scale of the recent AGO addition overtop the historic Grange manor. Built in 1817, the Grange is nearing its 200th anniversary, celebrating its position as the 12th oldest building in Toronto. The contrast between the ivy-clad brick house and the looming blue addition couldn't be more pronounced, and is one of the many features about the city that you either love or hate. We'll leave the judgement call up to you.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is 50 at Wellesley Station, a new 37-storey #condo #development from @PurePlaza. http://t.co/898sTOgbNw — 14 hours 13 min ago
- First Capital has plans to spend $1B in Canada over the next 5 yrs, including 3 major mixed-use projects in #Toronto http://t.co/gmOYAYvd9f — 15 hours 13 min ago
- Out tour of @AlliedREIT's QRC West is now online. Check out the construction-filled spaces of this innovative project http://t.co/njhXI1Dzns — 15 hours 23 min ago
- Work soon to start on first two Garrison Point #condo towers near #Toronto's Fort York http://t.co/0v4pWETqNU @CityzenGroup @Diamond_Corp — 18 hours 1 min ago
- Haven't voted yet? There is still time to pick your favourite #Toronto high-rises of 2014! #UTBestof14 http://t.co/Dv2s8GjfcW — 21 hours 17 min ago
- We are keeping a close eye on the Parliament St Data Ctr, now looking like it might be gift-wrapped for Xmas http://t.co/vPAFdT1G4N #Toronto — 21 hours 56 min ago