Another great photo brought to us by forum member 416. Taken from somewhere out on Lake Ontario, the downtown core appears to be floating, engulfed in either spring-time fog or summer smog. Either way, it's a great photo that puts our major buildings into perspective.
popular dataBase projects
- We're at the grand opening of the Regent Park Athletic Grounds! @MLSEFoundation @TheDanielsCorp #urban #Toronto https://t.co/nlWuoOqEn6 — 2 hours 38 min ago
- Clean Windows. Photo by ChesterCopperpot via our forum #toronto #torontophoto #toronto_insta… https://t.co/EdOWMxnSVY — 3 hours 49 min ago
- Clean glass makes a difference at #Toronto's #BayAdelaideCentre in today's #PhotoOfTheDay! https://t.co/m1t9J04PT2 https://t.co/V7WEOQz96q — 5 hours 11 min ago
- Yonge Street towers. Photo by @edwardskira #toronto #torontophoto #toronto_insta #igerstoronto… https://t.co/3LrPqCNrGu — 6 hours 41 min ago
- This year's @RAW_TO SHIFT party makes an appearance in today's #PhotoOfTheDay https://t.co/kccLRNFD94 https://t.co/54nl6CFTUv — 18 hours 21 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #159SW #Condos at Sherbourne and Wellesley by @AlterraGroup https://t.co/mAJGsO9MWo https://t.co/ySGNhzY7U1 — 19 hours 36 min ago