Another great photo brought to us by forum member 416. Taken from somewhere out on Lake Ontario, the downtown core appears to be floating, engulfed in either spring-time fog or summer smog. Either way, it's a great photo that puts our major buildings into perspective.
popular dataBase projects
- Step inside #Downsview Station on the TTC's Line 1 in today's #PhotoOfTheDay! http://t.co/hAvfjeruHl #toronto #photography — 2 hours 51 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @Lifetime_Dev's The Bond, now under construction in #Toronto's Entertainment District http://t.co/Kx6uBbREhi — 2 hours 56 min ago
- Wooden crib for historic wharf uncovered in the excavation pit for Ten York #Condos by @Tridel http://t.co/4uO5s0SoFz #Toronto #heritage — 16 hours 34 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @MELivingCondos by @LashGroupCA, a new #condominium coming to Markham and Ellesmere! http://t.co/0zr0SWCCpe — 17 hours 2 min ago
- We are back up the LTower with more views of town, looking at #Toronto's core & more. @CityzenGroup @CastlepointNuma http://t.co/nyZJaia5cG — 20 hours 34 min ago
- Once upon a time in America #urbantotonto #urbannewyork #skyscrapers #wtc http://t.co/X5HzkqiEXc — 20 hours 46 min ago