Another great photo brought to us by forum member 416. Taken from somewhere out on Lake Ontario, the downtown core appears to be floating, engulfed in either spring-time fog or summer smog. Either way, it's a great photo that puts our major buildings into perspective.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Enigma on the Park by @AragonToronto, coming soon near Lansdowne and College in #Toronto. http://t.co/6U8WkQIu0t — 9 hours 36 min ago
- Cumberland at Yorkville Plaza to bring 500 new residents to #Toronto's trendy Yorkville neighbourhood http://t.co/5TEDHvA4GU @CamrostFelcorp — 11 hours 35 min ago
- The pedestrian tunnel to #Toronto's island airport opened today: http://t.co/y7kP7WrtoH — 11 hours 55 min ago
- Exhibit Residences now on third rotated cube across from the ROM http://t.co/W1k286lMPy #Toronto #condos @BazisInc @PurePlaza @MetropiaDev — 12 hours 48 min ago
- William Osler Health Ststem celebrating topping off of new Peel Memorial Centre designed by @DiamondSchmitt #brampton http://t.co/x5dqD5MfU0 — 15 hours 7 min ago
- Tricon Capital and @moddevelopments bringing luxury #rentals to Bloor & Sherbourne at The Selby http://t.co/Tg25SBEbfi #Toronto #development — 16 hours 59 min ago