Another great photo brought to us by forum member 416. Taken from somewhere out on Lake Ontario, the downtown core appears to be floating, engulfed in either spring-time fog or summer smog. Either way, it's a great photo that puts our major buildings into perspective.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Howard Park Residences by Triumph Developments, under #construction at Keele and Dundas! http://t.co/86ltOgJajj — 11 hours 6 min ago
- ParkLane offers just 18 modern townhomes where Port Credit meets beautiful Rhododendron Gardens on Lk Ontario http://t.co/Vn0hVnJeVO #condos — 13 hours 8 min ago
- Excavation at @ConcertProp's @88Scott_Concert #condos project has made significant progress since our last update: http://t.co/MEnRyOYrQw — 15 hours 10 min ago
- 8 thens and a now. This Forum post shows 110 years of change at the Bay and Front intersection: http://t.co/QDkbPT7sK3 #toronto #thenandnow — 15 hours 41 min ago
- We catch up with the geometries of the Thompson Residences by @FreedCorp in #Toronto's King West neighbourhood http://t.co/hetNDZn68t #condo — 18 hours 29 min ago
- A #TTC #subway train pulls in to the crisp new second platform at Union Subway Station in today's #PhotoOfTheDay! http://t.co/apBXwE4dWh — 21 hours 1 min ago