Another great photo brought to us by forum member 416. Taken from somewhere out on Lake Ontario, the downtown core appears to be floating, engulfed in either spring-time fog or summer smog. Either way, it's a great photo that puts our major buildings into perspective.
popular dataBase projects
- Community being consulted on plans for 100 Davenport tonight at Park Hyatt #Toronto #development #Diamante #Cardinal https://t.co/QOwZJsZJJH — 4 hours 8 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #ZIGG Condos, now under construction on St. Clair Ave. West https://t.co/h0XAOtSaOE https://t.co/bjkVO8sIM1 — 4 hours 58 min ago
- Innovative glazing at @theonebloor responsible for rich textural appearance https://t.co/IcNHu1jE36 #Toronto #development @FosterPartners — 7 hours 12 min ago
- At @BridgepointTO, healthcare harnesses art's healing power and builds community https://t.co/TY5TkCv0A6 @WilliamLishman #Toronto #PublicArt — 7 hours 45 min ago
- New video gives a virtual tour through a suite at #OnTheDanforth, a Diam Developments #condo in #Toronto's East End: https://t.co/IN1BkK9DWj — 12 hours 8 min ago
- #ThrowbackThursday compares a 2001 view in #Toronto's Old Town of York area with the same view today https://t.co/PdcJcWUlpX #tbt #heritage — 14 hours 8 min ago