Another great photo brought to us by forum member 416. Taken from somewhere out on Lake Ontario, the downtown core appears to be floating, engulfed in either spring-time fog or summer smog. Either way, it's a great photo that puts our major buildings into perspective.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #Avani, part of @tridel's new #Metrogate master-planned community in #Scarborough. https://t.co/dQcaAvowAP — 11 hours 26 min ago
- Study by @NeptisRegions looks at employment growth across the Golden Horseshoe & planning response https://t.co/rztqO3VhvH #Toronto #TOpoli — 13 hours 35 min ago
- ConneXion by @northstargta offers townhomes in #Etobicoke's established and transforming Six Points area https://t.co/bxO3uLG8Ww #realestate — 15 hours 33 min ago
- State of the GTA Housing Market updated by @BILDgta and @TREBhome in first joint announcement https://t.co/po0A8tfesB #Toronto #realestate — 17 hours 20 min ago
- The #TTC's Leslie Barns have entered service as the new home to the Bombardier Flexity Outlook streetcars https://t.co/jXvGub9yDf #TOtransit — 18 hours 6 min ago
- Work on the Westinghouse Bldg on the @kingbluecondos site is now under way in Downtown #Toronto https://t.co/88FPjoxj9u #development — 20 hours 57 sec ago