Another great photo brought to us by forum member 416. Taken from somewhere out on Lake Ontario, the downtown core appears to be floating, engulfed in either spring-time fog or summer smog. Either way, it's a great photo that puts our major buildings into perspective.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is the @TrumpTO, at the corner of Bay and Adelaide in #Toronto's Financial District. http://t.co/sRVRksHVBT — 14 hours 30 min ago
- RT @pureplaza: Have you checked out our #blog? We're always posting news and info about #realestate and #condo living http://t.co/QMDn9Jws3H — 14 hours 50 min ago
- MT @tridel: RT @TridelCare: Exterior landscaping complete at #OneOldMill. View our latest update @http://t.co/OcLC41H78U — 15 hours 40 min ago
- MT @pureplaza: From 2009 – 2014 #Plaza is the top seller with a total of 3775 suites sold in the last 6 years in the #416 area code. — 16 hours 50 min ago
- RT @STREETCARlofts: 10 new stores and restaurants to love in #Leslieville: http://t.co/awrok4ACV4 #Toronto http://t.co/2WhaSsa41p — 17 hours 50 min ago
- Greenland Group set to break ground on @kingbluecondos in #Toronto's Entertainment District http://t.co/FihCx98xiG — 19 hours 33 min ago