Another great photo brought to us by forum member 416. Taken from somewhere out on Lake Ontario, the downtown core appears to be floating, engulfed in either spring-time fog or summer smog. Either way, it's a great photo that puts our major buildings into perspective.
popular dataBase projects
- #GrowthtoWatch For returns w/ the Yonge & Bay St. corridors north of the financial core https://t.co/guiFL5FF2U… https://t.co/ObuFbWYAuC — 14 hours 17 min ago
- Our #ProjectoftheDay is 'The Bluffs' by @SkaleDevelops - https://t.co/DJpxCXdrEf #Toronto #RealEstate #Development… https://t.co/OWe8pEGgPZ — 14 hours 47 min ago
- Site plan application details @Lifetime_Dev's 9-storey Dupont Street #condo. https://t.co/JwgfFKzhgP #Toronto… https://t.co/YWcirxEOma — 15 hours 17 min ago
- Two Podiums, One Tower revealed for @3XN_GXN-designed 552 Church. https://t.co/zBEVp7xzbO #Toronto #RealEstate… https://t.co/4NS7XN8zc8 — 16 hours 2 min ago
- #Education: @sheridancollege expands in #Mississauga. https://t.co/wwT59XwBlx #GTA #Community #Architecture #Design https://t.co/xtVPycjokr — 17 hours 2 min ago
- #RealEstate: @DevronDev & @greatgulf joining forces to redevelop 101 Spadina. https://t.co/d8pLwAxTxv #Toronto… https://t.co/L4oh0rIn33 — 18 hours 17 min ago