Another great photo brought to us by forum member 416. Taken from somewhere out on Lake Ontario, the downtown core appears to be floating, engulfed in either spring-time fog or summer smog. Either way, it's a great photo that puts our major buildings into perspective.
popular dataBase projects
- At Fort York now: Schools/community ctr plan for CityPlace being developed with locals, @ZASArchitects, @joe_cressy http://t.co/xG86zLlODP — 1 hour 29 min ago
- The @UofTDaniels Fac of Architecture Landscape & Design holds symposium 'After Empirical #Urbanism', exploring growth http://t.co/c3m0z74KYK — 19 hours 14 min ago
- #Toronto itself stars in Oscar Flores' "Toronto The Good" #stopmotion #timelapse #video. Check it out: http://t.co/2iZKkQveVB — 20 hours 4 min ago
- The @DeltaToronto celebrated its Grand Opening last night. We take you into the hotel and the party! http://t.co/7cTG4gTm3C #Toronto — 20 hours 25 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @DanielsHighPark, @TheDanielsCorp's new @DiamondSchmitt designed #condo on Bloor St. W. http://t.co/q8iIqfH8Pn — 20 hours 48 min ago
- ZIGG #Condos offers new opportunities to live on St. Clair W http://t.co/J3BtDgDjul @mymadisonhome @Fieldgatehomes @KirkorArchitect #Toronto — 21 hours 35 min ago