Another great photo brought to us by forum member 416. Taken from somewhere out on Lake Ontario, the downtown core appears to be floating, engulfed in either spring-time fog or summer smog. Either way, it's a great photo that puts our major buildings into perspective.
popular dataBase projects
- #Metrolinx considers options on fare integration. https://t.co/iQDsNe552T #Toronto #TransitTO #TOpoli… https://t.co/9o0C5vqD69 — 1 hour 55 min ago
- Our #GrowthtoWatch for series continues up to northern #Scarborough. https://t.co/NwHuiuYZxG #RealEstate #TOpoli… https://t.co/EQFteFzERF — 2 hours 55 min ago
- #RealEstate: Cladding rises on 561 Sherbourne St by @ibigroup - https://t.co/1gNslJyv3z #Toronto #Development… https://t.co/ALFQG0A18W — 3 hours 55 min ago
- The site is clear for SQ2, part of @tridel & @teeplearch's projects in Alexandra Park's #revitalization.… https://t.co/d4JefpYmSc — 4 hours 55 min ago
- Happy Family Day #Toronto! https://t.co/tbSwTHjRRK — 5 hours 55 min ago
- Our #ProjectoftheDay is @FuseCondosTO by Neudorfer on Lansdowne Ave. https://t.co/A8qkyQmLHJ #Toronto #RealEstate… https://t.co/Yph3z9LnxN — 6 hours 55 min ago