Another great photo brought to us by forum member 416. Taken from somewhere out on Lake Ontario, the downtown core appears to be floating, engulfed in either spring-time fog or summer smog. Either way, it's a great photo that puts our major buildings into perspective.
popular dataBase projects
- Another PATH bridge is up to connect #Toronto's pedestrian network with Queens Quay, extension opening in October. http://t.co/5cTePS3fvM — 3 hours 15 min ago
- Today's #PhotoOfTheDay features the impressive urban view from #Berczy Park in #Toronto's #StLawrence neighbourhood http://t.co/BPMKl5zKLb — 5 hours 6 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is The Nest, a new #condo #development by @Rockport_Group, coming soon to Hillcrest Village! http://t.co/FhHUIJ2GNv — 5 hours 16 min ago
- The @FortYork Visitor Centre opens this weekend with a festival. Check out: http://t.co/4OW3kNVFYi #Toronto @KearnsMancini @PatkauArchitect — 2 days 17 hours ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @UniSuites, a new #condo #development by PRK coming soon to #Kingston http://t.co/FztKx5VXrQ — 2 days 19 hours ago
- Construction on The Madison #condos by Madison Homes ramping up on Eglinton east of Yonge in Midtown #Toronto http://t.co/Z9MiLwBJzH — 2 days 22 hours ago