Another great photo brought to us by forum member 416. Taken from somewhere out on Lake Ontario, the downtown core appears to be floating, engulfed in either spring-time fog or summer smog. Either way, it's a great photo that puts our major buildings into perspective.
popular dataBase projects
- #Update: @AlterraGroup Releases First Look of Interiors for 159SW Condominiums. https://t.co/xPWH91zFPH #Toronto… https://t.co/m9E8Qu5reV — 1 hour 47 min ago
- #Video: Penthouse Previews w/ @Lifetime_Dev's The Bond in the Entertainment District. https://t.co/weeC5ZXHLi… https://t.co/TI5sMduDqG — 2 hours 47 min ago
- Today's #ProjectoftheDay is @Mattamy_Homes's Vita on the Lake in the Humber Bay Shores Area.… https://t.co/Ou2YnK2Ine — 14 hours 47 min ago
- #PhotooftheDay: Goodbye to St. Lawrence North Market. https://t.co/aIiKtyO0Sp #Toronto #Urban #Photography #TOcore… https://t.co/2hNzStGtTV — 15 hours 18 min ago
- The Intersection of Bathurst & Adelaide Could Undergo a #CycleTO Friendly Redesign. https://t.co/LV178sQHts… https://t.co/isPzo2cfQP — 16 hours 35 min ago
- #RealEstate: Previewing the Features & Finishes at @AdiDevelopments' Nautique. https://t.co/DG71xLArCi #GTA #Condo… https://t.co/9jzpLgZlFu — 16 hours 48 min ago