Another great photo brought to us by forum member 416. Taken from somewhere out on Lake Ontario, the downtown core appears to be floating, engulfed in either spring-time fog or summer smog. Either way, it's a great photo that puts our major buildings into perspective.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectoftheDay is @danielswtrfront - https://t.co/fSAFjSMm4k #Toronto #RealEstate #Development… https://t.co/7M1vMtJhSZ — 14 hours 24 min ago
- Our #PhotooftheDay shows Toronto's East Bayfront district. https://t.co/GUlMTyCD2U #Toronto #RealEstate… https://t.co/zLZHQU3Fla — 14 hours 40 min ago
- North York Central @torontolibrary undergoing extensive renovations. https://t.co/rH98GLohAH #Toronto #Architecture… https://t.co/oiXJtQgE4N — 15 hours 15 min ago
- Redesigned proposal emerges for @LanterraDev's Artists' Alley on Simcoe St. https://t.co/G2eL8JtyoD #Toronto… https://t.co/Bgn8FIc0fT — 15 hours 55 min ago
- 7.3 Acre Bloor-Dufferin site to be redeveloped into #Community Hub & High School . https://t.co/MJmNG33B7I #Toronto… https://t.co/wsJ0xwg1WZ — 16 hours 52 min ago
- We toured INDX & Karma Condos and saw @CentreCourtDev's evolving approach to amenities. https://t.co/rW7HzZ1GiO… https://t.co/3PYZI8mU9h — 17 hours 24 min ago