Another great photo brought to us by forum member 416. Taken from somewhere out on Lake Ontario, the downtown core appears to be floating, engulfed in either spring-time fog or summer smog. Either way, it's a great photo that puts our major buildings into perspective.
popular dataBase projects
- MT @AdiDevelopments: Be sure to follow us on Instagram so you never miss what's happening behind the scenes! http://t.co/dBnTyFDIC9 — 11 hours 30 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @Daniels1ParkPl, part of the ongoing revitalization of #Toronto's Regent Park community. http://t.co/07HS7kUbWQ — 13 hours 5 min ago
- Lago at the Waterfront and Riva del Lago are sibling @Mattamy_Homes #condos now rising in #Toronto http://t.co/zrefay17WU @GCarchitects — 15 hours 16 min ago
- Better access and #PublicArt are coming to the #TTC's Wellesley Station over the next few years http://t.co/BUcK7v5veT #Toronto #transit — 15 hours 58 min ago
- #Mississauga's City Centre is growing not just with #condos, but a @sheridancollege campus and SquareOne itself, too http://t.co/E1nXpMvzOj — 16 hours 15 min ago
- Amacon's @ParksideVillage continues to grow quickly in #Mississauga's transforming Square One area http://t.co/sOFOgCVQQN #development #GTA — 16 hours 52 min ago