Another great photo brought to us by forum member 416. Taken from somewhere out on Lake Ontario, the downtown core appears to be floating, engulfed in either spring-time fog or summer smog. Either way, it's a great photo that puts our major buildings into perspective.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #One6Nine Jones by Lifestyle Custom Homes, coming soon to #Toronto's #Leslieville area. http://t.co/jqt2dzjWeE — 5 hours 23 min ago
- Today's #PhotoOfTheDay shows off the brutalist details of the #OISE bldg on Bloor Street W. http://t.co/sqXskxB9lE http://t.co/AD2oNnSfBi — 5 hours 33 min ago
- Check out today's #ProjectOftheDay, Harmony Village Sheppard in #Scarborough: http://t.co/paj2eFRJZi #Toronto #condos — 20 hours 18 min ago
- Harmony Village Sheppard makes its mark in #Scarborough. Get all the info here: http://t.co/gp5qRkYn37. #ProjectOfTheDay #Toronto #condos — 1 day 4 hours ago
- Looking for some good weekend listening? CBC's Sunday Edition talks The State of our Cities http://t.co/9c1x9xKpW9 — 1 day 22 hours ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is in the city's east end: Spice Urban Towns from The Hi-Rise Group. #Toronto #realestate http://t.co/SQzIR0IPp5 — 2 days 5 hours ago