Another great photo brought to us by forum member 416. Taken from somewhere out on Lake Ontario, the downtown core appears to be floating, engulfed in either spring-time fog or summer smog. Either way, it's a great photo that puts our major buildings into perspective.
popular dataBase projects
- Grab a seat and take in a growing city skyline and a growing @TorontoFC fan base in today's #PhotoOfTheDay http://t.co/tmXueaadWp — 13 hours 26 min ago
- Flo Condominiums by @Devrondev …elopments(!) well into excavation stage near Yonge and Sheppard http://t.co/ddtqONfwWe #TOdevelopment — 14 hours 22 min ago
- Check out @FortressRDI's Harmony Village Sheppard, today's #ProjectOfTheDay http://t.co/UOH3i0lBWS — 14 hours 25 min ago
- 2014 Q1 TREB figures show that the #condo market remains strong, with more units selling than 2013 http://t.co/M9gCMRRWZc #TOrealestate — 15 hours 1 min ago
- 44-storey Bay Adelaide East by @BrookfieldBPO is rising quickly in Downtown Toronto http://t.co/vPliax9DAd #TOdevelopment @KPMBarchitects — 16 hours 10 min ago
- Construction is underway on Square One Mall's southwest expansion in #Mississauga @ShopSquareOne http://t.co/xbmCoGuvHF — 16 hours 17 min ago