Another great photo brought to us by forum member 416. Taken from somewhere out on Lake Ontario, the downtown core appears to be floating, engulfed in either spring-time fog or summer smog. Either way, it's a great photo that puts our major buildings into perspective.
popular dataBase projects
- Soon you'll be able to take @UPexpress to the airport! We catch up with the work: http://t.co/VcWI13YooY @Metrolinx #Toronto #transit — 6 hours 32 min ago
- Want a good look at @Westbankcorp's plans for Honest Ed's and Mirvish Village? Click here: http://t.co/CMCtVvw1Dw #Toronto #development — 7 hours 49 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Blue Diamond Condos by @Camrost Felcorp, coming soon to St Clair, just east of Avenue Rd. http://t.co/1CkgDD8Y2s — 8 hours 12 min ago
- We catch up with the latest expansion to Yorkdale Mall: http://t.co/rcjaTCODEt #Toronto #development @YorkdaleStyle @Oxford_prop — 11 hours 10 min ago
- More details for a 45-storey #rental tower at 700 Bay were revealed at a public consultation last night: http://t.co/1RrLApxin4 #Toronto — 13 hours 57 min ago
- What was the hottest topic on UT last month? Find out here: http://t.co/xfRDNNL9VH #Toronto #condos #development — 14 hours 57 min ago