Another great photo brought to us by forum member 416. Taken from somewhere out on Lake Ontario, the downtown core appears to be floating, engulfed in either spring-time fog or summer smog. Either way, it's a great photo that puts our major buildings into perspective.
popular dataBase projects
- Residents at @TrumpTO will enjoy the same amenities that guests of the hotel have ranked so highly! #Toronto #condos http://t.co/JrSSNpjzkT — 19 hours 11 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @kingbluecondos by #Greenland, breaking ground this Spring on King St. West in #Toronto. http://t.co/smFdAExx72 — 19 hours 21 min ago
- Neudorfer and Channington's @FuseCondosTO are now rising at Dupont and Lansdowne in #Toronto's gentrifying West End http://t.co/8NqdLsoGtS — 22 hours 48 min ago
- Parliament St Data Ctr opens with @Equinix TR2 International Business Exchange http://t.co/P8ARKZePSs #Toronto #development @WZMHarchitects — 23 hours 5 min ago
- Q1 2015 figures from @TREBhome are out: both new #condo sales and #rentals are way up over 2014 http://t.co/AZl4Q4a1HH #Toronto #realestate — 1 day 1 hour ago
- Work progressing at @DanielsErinMill on both phase 1 and phase 2 http://t.co/7QLSNdAqNF #Mississauga #condos #development #realestate — 1 day 3 hours ago