Another great photo brought to us by forum member 416. Taken from somewhere out on Lake Ontario, the downtown core appears to be floating, engulfed in either spring-time fog or summer smog. Either way, it's a great photo that puts our major buildings into perspective.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is The #Craftsman Condominium Residences by @Vandyk_Group in Mississauga's Clarkson Village. http://t.co/YC5gbNnpey — 23 hours 38 min ago
- Shoring and excavation work is under way for Newton and Forward #condos at @concord_city place http://t.co/qWRR9waStW #Toronto #development — 1 day 2 hours ago
- You can still win tickets to the @bildgta @HomeShowsTO Feb 13-16! First 4 replies w/ hashtag #HomeShowTix win 2 tix! http://t.co/wWQ44p3jUi — 1 day 3 hours ago
- Partly hidden under wraps, cladding of @DanielsHighPark #condos continues through the winter: http://t.co/mglJwAGng4 #Toronto #development — 1 day 4 hours ago
- Musée by @pureplaza and oneleven #condos by Harhay rising side-by-side in #Toronto's vibrant King West neighbourhood http://t.co/CTc6sXdW1f — 1 day 6 hours ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is The #Craftsman Condominium Residences by @Vandyk_Group in Mississauga's Clarkson Village. http://t.co/2JBg40dFPn — 1 day 8 hours ago