Another great photo brought to us by forum member 416. Taken from somewhere out on Lake Ontario, the downtown core appears to be floating, engulfed in either spring-time fog or summer smog. Either way, it's a great photo that puts our major buildings into perspective.
popular dataBase projects
- @KatiaOsokine Thanks so much Katia! — 17 hours 7 min ago
- Alvaro Siza: A Gateway to the Alhambra opens at #Toronto's @AgaKhanMuseum https://t.co/iLBrPEXMRv #architecture https://t.co/TPJVmSGIqe — 17 hours 13 min ago
- Ground Breaking Celebrates #Construction at ELAD's Fifth On The Park. https://t.co/6huuFt1A7Y #Toronto #RealEstate https://t.co/IwftRzAEIW — 18 hours 28 min ago
- #ProjectoftheDay: @pureplaza 's 50 At Wellesley Station. https://t.co/YEI0JpMlFf #Toronto #RealEstate #Condo https://t.co/7kUIpULAdC — 18 hours 44 min ago
- #PhotooftheDay: Centre Island Pier. https://t.co/BYxiootXjn #Photography #Toronto #Views #CityofTO #TorontoIslands https://t.co/uOt9BnnUxI — 18 hours 58 min ago
- @jonahletovsky Unsure but will keep everyone updated as more details come to light. — 19 hours 53 min ago