Another great photo brought to us by forum member 416. Taken from somewhere out on Lake Ontario, the downtown core appears to be floating, engulfed in either spring-time fog or summer smog. Either way, it's a great photo that puts our major buildings into perspective.
popular dataBase projects
- MT @LashGroupCA: .@MELivingCondos aren't just homes. It's a community with shops, parks and schools. Learn more: https://t.co/gR5CqQrYcu — 54 min 3 sec ago
- #ThrowbackThursday can hardly believe all the differences in just 5 years in today's #Toronto view comparison: https://t.co/zY2TfosK0k #tbt — 2 hours 28 sec ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #Argento, a new high-rise #condo by @tridel, now adding new residents to North York https://t.co/XL4Z2JAFJC — 3 hours 38 min ago
- A dusk view from the Leslie Street Spit is featured in today's #PhotoOfTheDay! https://t.co/4lNLoqcjov https://t.co/CmjLZ12Bf4 — 3 hours 58 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #Avani, part of @tridel's new #Metrogate master-planned community in #Scarborough. https://t.co/dQcaAvowAP — 16 hours 49 min ago
- Study by @NeptisRegions looks at employment growth across the Golden Horseshoe & planning response https://t.co/rztqO3VhvH #Toronto #TOpoli — 18 hours 58 min ago