Another great photo brought to us by forum member 416. Taken from somewhere out on Lake Ontario, the downtown core appears to be floating, engulfed in either spring-time fog or summer smog. Either way, it's a great photo that puts our major buildings into perspective.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @tasdesignbuild's @DukeCondos, a new #condo #development coming to Dupont and Dundas http://t.co/u4dIrhAgiJ — 4 hours 41 min ago
- The Yorkdale #Condominiums bring renewal across from #ttc #subway & #mall @HelloContext @MetropiaDev @KPMBarchitects http://t.co/Ck8xxdsL4g — 5 hours 41 min ago
- We check out the evolution of a suite and more at Ocean Club #Condos by #Graywood Developments and #Beaverhall Homes http://t.co/HaubxRpnPW — 7 hours 58 min ago
- Work is progressing on sister #condo projects The Carlaw and The Taylor by @STREETCARlofts in #Toronto's Leslieville http://t.co/5lKKs920Jp — 10 hours 18 min ago
- The @TourCNTower stands tall, shrouded in a veil of fog in today's #PhotoOfTheDay! http://t.co/LrLi5WcGHS — 12 hours 57 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @tasdesignbuild's @DukeCondos, a new #condo #development coming to Dupont and Dundas http://t.co/MHiRowff5E — 13 hours 8 min ago