Another great photo brought to us by forum member 416. Taken from somewhere out on Lake Ontario, the downtown core appears to be floating, engulfed in either spring-time fog or summer smog. Either way, it's a great photo that puts our major buildings into perspective.
popular dataBase projects
- RT @sony_canada: We're at @IDSToronto showing off our new Slim TV for the first time in Canada #SonySlim http://t.co/I3FsBekSDf — 1 day 8 hours ago
- Catch up on the #transportation projects to watch out for in 2015 with our comprehensive roundup. http://t.co/bnO8rclgIK @Metrolinx #TTC — 1 day 9 hours ago
- This weekend's big fun is the Interior Design Show @IDSToronto at @MTCC_Events with must-sees like Cubitat http://t.co/6SfKSrWzbl #Toronto — 1 day 9 hours ago
- Doing the Interior Design Show this wkd? Catch our video preview! http://t.co/XOLwSeC8lr @IDSToronto @UrbanCapital @IKEACanada @MieleCA_PR — 2 days 33 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @KeyWestToronto by Times Group, currently under construction on the banks of Mimico Creek http://t.co/UQ7tSDceCr — 2 days 2 hours ago
- The Interior Design Show opens to the public Sat and Sun. Tons to see! Here's our preview: http://t.co/h99f8mVX0D @IDSToronto @UrbanCapital — 2 days 2 hours ago