Another great photo brought to us by forum member 416. Taken from somewhere out on Lake Ontario, the downtown core appears to be floating, engulfed in either spring-time fog or summer smog. Either way, it's a great photo that puts our major buildings into perspective.
popular dataBase projects
- Unique student amenities at @CentreCourtDev's Grid #Condos at Dundas & Jarvis. #Toronto #realestate http://t.co/EUVu5wdvSS — 11 hours 28 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #Avani2 by @Tridel, part of the #Metrogate master-planned community in #Scarborough. http://t.co/yMCIcppKVW — 12 hours 58 min ago
- We got some great photos of @Doors_OpenTO locations in our Flickr Pool. Check out a few here! http://t.co/EU2bXSavih #Toronto #photography — 19 hours 5 min ago
- @UofTDaniels is celebrating its 125th anniversary with special events http://t.co/1Xv6edbOk5 #Toronto #architecture @UofT — 20 hours 56 min ago
- ZIGG #Condos by @mymadisonhome and @Fieldgatehomes benefits from location on dedicated #Streetcar R.O.W. http://t.co/EKfijJa1dM #Toronto — 21 hours 8 min ago
- MT @tridel: First look at SQ2 coming soon to Spadina & Queen. Register at http://t.co/Pb1UpyHrhY to get the latest news. — 21 hours 28 min ago