Another great photo brought to us by forum member 416. Taken from somewhere out on Lake Ontario, the downtown core appears to be floating, engulfed in either spring-time fog or summer smog. Either way, it's a great photo that puts our major buildings into perspective.
popular dataBase projects
- Pinnacle on Adelaide by @PinnacleINTL is quickly closing in on its 46-storey final height. Great pics: http://t.co/d7ZzGQcve5 #TOdevelopment — 2 hours 19 min ago
- The Barnacle is today's #PhotoOfTheDay @agotoronto http://t.co/3Eg4QRj8gp — 2 hours 50 min ago
- Hugh Heron, Mary Lawson, Michael Cooke at BILD Breakfast #Bildbreakfast @bildgta #Toronto http://t.co/x2yvXAvPLO — 8 hours 7 min ago
- RT @Empire_Living: Today's moderator, @torontostar's Michael Cooke - and panel Mary Lawson and Hugh Heron! #bildbreakfast — 8 hours 15 min ago
- BILD donates $80,000 to Habitat For Humanity for affordable housing @bildgta @HabitatToronto http://t.co/H07DbS3mcr — 8 hours 18 min ago
- @ShopSquareOne to expand with @HoltRenfrew and a more walkable downtown @citymississauga http://t.co/2VrY7SWyoR #TOdevelopment — 23 hours 32 min ago