Another great photo brought to us by forum member 416. Taken from somewhere out on Lake Ontario, the downtown core appears to be floating, engulfed in either spring-time fog or summer smog. Either way, it's a great photo that puts our major buildings into perspective.
popular dataBase projects
- Suburbs on Track: Touring #Transit-Oriented #Development in the #GTHA with the @OntarioHBA -… https://t.co/vQDTeu0okj — 1 hour 10 min ago
- #Development: @TREBhome Releases Q3 2016 #Condo and #Rental Figures for the #GTA. https://t.co/47zIPI4eXH… https://t.co/5ocVFJkInh — 2 hours 11 sec ago
- Affordable Ownership Condo #Development Proposed in Weston Village. https://t.co/FUSaHjKeOH @OptionsforHomes… https://t.co/HHiYKGzX3c — 2 hours 36 min ago
- #Construction is set to begin on the @Pier27Tower - https://t.co/SZFV9QZunE #Toronto #RealEstate #Construction… https://t.co/QRRlGbfcyW — 6 hours 54 min ago
- MT @tarionwarranty: A closer view into inspecting your #floors and #stairs during the Pre-Delivery Inspection. https://t.co/J4ODpQGvsO — 7 hours 4 min ago
- #ProjectoftheDay: Canvas Condominiums designed by @GCarchitects for @MarlinSpring. https://t.co/RqWdlZd1j1 #Toronto… https://t.co/bvE5XDw2if — 9 hours 42 min ago