Another great photo brought to us by forum member 416. Taken from somewhere out on Lake Ontario, the downtown core appears to be floating, engulfed in either spring-time fog or summer smog. Either way, it's a great photo that puts our major buildings into perspective.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectoftheDay is 'The Craftsman' by @VandykHomes . https://t.co/Ua1RFingcd #GTA #RealEstate #Urban #Condo https://t.co/RS69Q8U2h2 — 8 hours 10 min ago
- #PhotooftheDay: Financial District. https://t.co/omKytgXvTz #Architecture #Toronto #Urban #TorontoPhotography #Dusk https://t.co/gFGSXNVLMx — 8 hours 30 min ago
- 2 stories: new #publicArt at CityPlace & Park Place https://t.co/j7MbLcZfTC https://t.co/f8n2JDouLU @Concord_Social https://t.co/5Jw0m5YMaV — 10 hours 5 min ago
- New Etobicoke proposal by @PinnacleINTL could be the first phase of a much larger community. https://t.co/9BBWE0UdMC https://t.co/tdW0QW9qBM — 11 hours 35 min ago
- Cladding next for @LJMDevelopment's Waterview #condo Grimsby, where all suites face the lake https://t.co/VRP0baFTs9 https://t.co/DQRTQ7Z9tk — 13 hours 15 min ago
- The Step: new #condo by Terranata Developments on Islington near future Finch West LRT stop https://t.co/2HqnXORNJB https://t.co/UGRCAwjxAa — 14 hours 58 min ago