Another great photo brought to us by forum member 416. Taken from somewhere out on Lake Ontario, the downtown core appears to be floating, engulfed in either spring-time fog or summer smog. Either way, it's a great photo that puts our major buildings into perspective.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Enigma on the Park by @AragonToronto, coming soon near Lansdowne and College in #Toronto. http://t.co/p5n0Gcf6V3 — 15 hours 39 min ago
- City of #Toronto starting work to extend Richmond-Adelaide cycle network, add Peter St http://t.co/Kaf9rKN6CA @CycleToronto #infrastructure — 17 hours 25 min ago
- @WZMHarchitects, pellow + associates have merged, creating a firm offering integrated design for complex developments http://t.co/21sPv8vvLY — 18 hours 30 min ago
- Demolition to make way for Alter #condo by @Tridel nearly done on Church St in #Toronto's Garden Dist http://t.co/ZJr2CUvl86 #development — 21 hours 32 min ago
- Topping Off August: what was hottest on UT last month? Your favourite stories, threads, and database files are here: http://t.co/k5wny08bHt — 23 hours 54 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is Enigma on the Park by @AragonToronto, coming soon near Lansdowne and College in #Toronto. http://t.co/bmhS1GtJAO — 1 day 1 hour ago