Another great photo brought to us by forum member 416. Taken from somewhere out on Lake Ontario, the downtown core appears to be floating, engulfed in either spring-time fog or summer smog. Either way, it's a great photo that puts our major buildings into perspective.
popular dataBase projects
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #Arthaus by @DevMcGill, now under construction in #Ottawa https://t.co/bAmkZ82YWI https://t.co/jHnasgHAEA — 1 day 14 hours ago
- 43-storey tower at Bay + Scollard well received by Yorkvillers @UrbaconBuilding @FosterPartners @RAW_TO https://t.co/mdO1JkxTzM #Toronto — 1 day 16 hours ago
- Proposal at 48 Power grows in scope as @GreatGulf & @HullmarkDev submit @core_architects design to City of #Toronto https://t.co/fcFIXVj9EV — 1 day 17 hours ago
- Public consultations are coming across the #GTHA on huge #transit upgrades, expansion, integration. Here's the list: https://t.co/Dp8rPpx7hn — 1 day 19 hours ago
- Ottawa's urban renaissance similar to Toronto's, but luxury can be had there at a lower price: https://t.co/HbpEpvghaU @DevMcGill #ArtHaus — 1 day 20 hours ago
- Karma & YC #Condos, under construction side-by-side in Downtown #Toronto, are both tall and deep. Here's the latest: https://t.co/FnqUJOpUhk — 1 day 21 hours ago