Another great photo brought to us by forum member 416. Taken from somewhere out on Lake Ontario, the downtown core appears to be floating, engulfed in either spring-time fog or summer smog. Either way, it's a great photo that puts our major buildings into perspective.
popular dataBase projects
- Demolition is underway at the World's Biggest Bookstore site, while plans for a redevelopment are under way. http://t.co/zLiCJpjv37 #Toronto — 49 min 30 sec ago
- Model Suite and Club-with-a-view looking impressive during tour of @chazyorkville #condos in #Toronto http://t.co/EkmyLot5M6 — 1 hour 26 min ago
- @WZMHarchitects "What do you think of the terracotta cladding going up at our Data Centre? http://t.co/q9Oe9jutFz" Let's say universal love! — 1 hour 57 min ago
- Renderings hint at what #condo homes high above Downtown #Toronto will be like at @488University http://t.co/7Vdb0MCKZy @IIBYIVDesign — 3 hours 58 min ago
- The twisting twin towers of #Mississauga's iconic Absolute World are featured in today's #PhotoOfTheDay! http://t.co/3PzjqJAkqE — 5 hours 51 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #KeyWest by Times Group, currently under construction in the Humber Bay Shores area. http://t.co/yt9s7WWR7Y — 6 hours 1 min ago