Another great photo brought to us by forum member 416. Taken from somewhere out on Lake Ontario, the downtown core appears to be floating, engulfed in either spring-time fog or summer smog. Either way, it's a great photo that puts our major buildings into perspective.
popular dataBase projects
- Shoring work is under way at the site of @danielswtrfront where the Guvernment used to stand http://t.co/L4HIqAwhlG #Toronto #development — 4 hours 40 min ago
- A ground breaking party last week celebrated construction start on Eau du Soleil #condos http://t.co/lvKO3mdIGi #Toronto @EmpireEDS — 5 hours 19 min ago
- Toronto of the Future exhibition free to the public at Metro Hall June 1-5. Details here: http://t.co/uqW3wAu8jb #development #architecture — 6 hours 53 min ago
- Retail spaces at #ImperialPlaza now taking shape as finishing touches are applied to @CamrostFelcorp #development http://t.co/VDJKyRrZaQ — 7 hours 3 min ago
- Below-grade work continues at the site of @Camrost's 40-storey #Cumberland at #Yorkville Plaza #condo in #Toronto. http://t.co/dZbJf8UhkB — 8 hours 34 min ago
- Developer First Avenue Properties is bringing new townhome project #WTowns to Weston Village in #Toronto. http://t.co/Smf5362v0E — 9 hours 4 min ago