Another great photo brought to us by forum member 416. Taken from somewhere out on Lake Ontario, the downtown core appears to be floating, engulfed in either spring-time fog or summer smog. Either way, it's a great photo that puts our major buildings into perspective.
popular dataBase projects
- Our #ProjectoftheDay is ZIGG by @mymadisonhome & @Fieldgatehomes - https://t.co/gETX15tbla #Toronto #RealEstate… https://t.co/7GmctpKF3v — 13 hours 40 min ago
- Today's #PhotooftheDay features a scene from the Bloor-Yorkville neighbourhood. https://t.co/IbgSzMp5Ua #Toronto… https://t.co/agQlWdvzJo — 13 hours 55 min ago
- #GrowthToWatch For #2017: King West, Queen West, and more. https://t.co/M8SaWBsDWo #Toronto #RealEstate… https://t.co/u2Ce7m4UTd — 14 hours 30 min ago
- 8-storey residential proposed on Kennedy South of Eglinton. https://t.co/u4TecxoLHJ #Toronto #RealEstate… https://t.co/5lulEoe7mm — 15 hours 2 min ago
- A look at unit layouts in @pureplaza's Epic on Triangle Park. https://t.co/PcS1RWHM6s #Toronto #RealEstate… https://t.co/6t5o162eTF — 17 hours 9 min ago
- Initial occupancy getting underway at @pureplaza's Musée Condos. https://t.co/qGRIvUfWBz #Toronto #RealEstate… https://t.co/GosDO3BOV4 — 18 hours 3 min ago