Another great photo brought to us by forum member 416. Taken from somewhere out on Lake Ontario, the downtown core appears to be floating, engulfed in either spring-time fog or summer smog. Either way, it's a great photo that puts our major buildings into perspective.
popular dataBase projects
- Breaking news from our sister site SkyriseEdmonton @skyrisecities https://t.co/B6eBjFB215 — 6 hours 38 min ago
- Etobicoke Civic Centre: Review of #design by @moriyamateshima, @MJMArchitects & @Forrecdesigns -… https://t.co/Kk7dYYcWza — 6 hours 39 min ago
- #DenseCity: Part 1 of a new series about where #Toronto builds #density and why. https://t.co/TXZrwQcfpj #TOpoli… https://t.co/wubhqVZFaM — 7 hours 13 min ago
- Our #ProjectoftheDay is 'Pavilia Park Towns' by the Times Group Corporation in Thornhill. https://t.co/5tC8eUuaNn… https://t.co/Ocl0dEtjwa — 7 hours 28 min ago
- Today's #PhotooftheDay takes us to Yonge Street for a view of rush hour traffic. https://t.co/CHF3TLtucQ #Toronto… https://t.co/rDpEf4MQaz — 7 hours 43 min ago
- New master plan reimagines #Toronto's Woodbine Racetrack. https://t.co/NnGdO92cwy #RealEstate #Development #Design… https://t.co/vtUI7VnI2Q — 8 hours 26 min ago