Another great photo brought to us by forum member 416. Taken from somewhere out on Lake Ontario, the downtown core appears to be floating, engulfed in either spring-time fog or summer smog. Either way, it's a great photo that puts our major buildings into perspective.
popular dataBase projects
- @1Yorkville will be a standout on #Toronto's uptown skyline, but inside, the #condo amenities will be the standout. http://t.co/nlmLmD0QEd — 6 hours 39 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is The Bean #Condominiums by @RoyalparkHomes, coming soon to #Dufferin north of #Eglinton. http://t.co/mwpQJ138AR — 7 hours 49 min ago
- We catch up with work on the #TTC's upcoming Downsview Park subway station on the Spadina extension http://t.co/UxebYKuwKv #Toronto #transit — 8 hours 9 min ago
- @ChestnutHillDev and @FortressRDI teaming up for mid-rise Lotus #condos across from Bayview Village Mall http://t.co/3pDpczVnex #Toronto — 8 hours 53 min ago
- New images of @MirvishGehryTO now posted to UT's dataBase file for the project. Check out http://t.co/y9AB6HZrkW #Toronto #condos — 9 hours 36 min ago
- Tower floors have started to rise at @Lifetime_Dev and @CentreCourtDev's #INDX #Condos in the Financial District http://t.co/8xXuqvGhws — 12 hours 14 min ago