Another great photo brought to us by forum member 416. Taken from somewhere out on Lake Ontario, the downtown core appears to be floating, engulfed in either spring-time fog or summer smog. Either way, it's a great photo that puts our major buildings into perspective.
popular dataBase projects
- Ground breaking day on UT—#1: @Centennialc Residence & Culinary Arts Ctr underway in #Scarborough http://t.co/zhVTQcvPi6 @DiamondSchmitt — 3 hours 7 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is @MELivingCondos, a new #condo #development by @LashGroupCA, coming soon to #Scarborough. http://t.co/pL8QnSwGPt — 4 hours 53 min ago
- Scotiabank Marathon motivation? #toronto #marathon #scotiabank #picoftheday #photooftheday http://t.co/gNPY32FObv — 1 day 1 hour ago
- Another groundbreaking today until 2pm at @tasdesignbuild's @DukeCondos. #toronto #condos http://t.co/sWk0Y2z5CG — 1 day 14 hours ago
- Even superheroes are buying at The Nest @TheNestCondos @Rockport_Group #Toronto #Condos http://t.co/8Lu1EL3MTl — 1 day 23 hours ago
- The Nest breaks ground officially @TheNestCondos @Rockport_Group @RAW_TO @rawdesignTO http://t.co/t1R5bLrcq1 — 1 day 23 hours ago