UrbanToronto member Caltrane got this terrific telephoto image of Burano, now rising two floors above grade, along Bay north of College, while condominium developments lining the east side of Bay Street make a terrifically urban backdrop. With parking lot after parking lot becoming 30-, 40-, and 50-something storey towers from Dundas to Davenport, Bay will soon cease to feel like Yonge Street's back alley.
Quick Pic: Lanterra's Burano Adds To The Developing Bay Street Canyon
June 29, 2010 1:00 am | by Craig White | Comments
The art of Burano is a congruence of sculpture, painting, delicate lace and effervescent hues against a canvas of colourful homes on the maze of narrow streets that have existed for centuries. This...
Our vision for the Murano glass tower, in downtown Toronto, started with internationally renowned architect, Peter Clewes. Peter designed the stunning glass-sheathed, twin tower project and carefully...
Related news• Throwback Thursday: Burano
• The Pug Awards Looks at New Condominiums in Toronto
• Lanterra Buys 11 Wellesley West For Future Development
• 990 Bay Gives Way to 1Thousand
• Bay Street Abuzz With Development Activity
• How to Create a Fresco: Sandro Martini Talks About His Monumental Work at Burano Condominiums
• Sandro Martini Feted as Burano Fresco is Unveiled
popular dataBase projects
- #TTC celebrates completing #UnionStation expansion and renovation on time on budget & #StuartReid #publicart http://t.co/M5pbDHkEGJ #Toronto — 1 hour 46 min ago
- City of #Toronto wants your input on a comprehensive Bicycle Route Network Plan: http://t.co/9AMIPztwZ7 #cycling #infrastructure — 2 hours 50 min ago
- Residents of @UrbanCapital's River City to enjoy a new Claude Cormier-designed off-leash dog area, to open in 2017 http://t.co/P03Jl8DDO8 — 4 hours 30 min ago
- Andy Byford officially reopens #TTC #unionstation with Stuart Reid's Zones of Immersion #publicart #transit #Toronto http://t.co/rrFIKSQiKq — 5 hours 28 min ago
- As of July 1, the Electronic Commerce Act makes e-signatures equivalent to pen and paper in real estate transactions. http://t.co/ylarizDcdL — 6 hours 3 min ago
- We recap the hottest news stories, Forum threads, and dataBase pages from the month of June! http://t.co/xNKDw7rKZx #Toronto — 6 hours 52 min ago