UrbanToronto member Caltrane got this terrific telephoto image of Burano, now rising two floors above grade, along Bay north of College, while condominium developments lining the east side of Bay Street make a terrifically urban backdrop. With parking lot after parking lot becoming 30-, 40-, and 50-something storey towers from Dundas to Davenport, Bay will soon cease to feel like Yonge Street's back alley.
Quick Pic: Lanterra's Burano Adds To The Developing Bay Street Canyon
June 29, 2010 12:00 am | by Craig White | Comments
The art of Burano is a congruence of sculpture, painting, delicate lace and effervescent hues against a canvas of colourful homes on the maze of narrow streets that have existed for centuries. This...
Our vision for the Murano glass tower, in downtown Toronto, started with internationally renowned architect, Peter Clewes. Peter designed the stunning glass-sheathed, twin tower project and carefully...
Related news• The Pug Awards Looks at New Condominiums in Toronto
• Lanterra Buys 11 Wellesley West For Future Development
• 990 Bay Gives Way to 1Thousand
• Bay Street Abuzz With Development Activity
• How to Create a Fresco: Sandro Martini Talks About His Monumental Work at Burano Condominiums
• Sandro Martini Feted as Burano Fresco is Unveiled
• Photo of the Day: Aura Rises Up From Downtown
popular dataBase projects
- The @DeltaToronto has opened in #Toronto's Southcore District, soon to be known as SoCO? Check out the 4-star bling: http://t.co/IEQGjSnZqP — 11 hours 37 min ago
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay is #Aquavista at Bayside, @Tridel's new #condo development coming to #Toronto's waterfront http://t.co/HaGEnEwkHZ — 13 hours 2 min ago
- INDX #Condos now 10 storeys tall & visible from spots like Nathan Phillips Sq in #Toronto's core http://t.co/QP64n2bIXi @Lifetime_Dev — 15 hours 29 min ago
- Views from atop @chazyorkville #condos show #Toronto transforming all around it. http://t.co/796jtAvIjW — 17 hours 32 min ago
- Plans for an interim St Lawrence Market north bldg have been revealed http://t.co/G6NAHsJA1V #Toronto — 20 hours 19 min ago
- We turn back the clocks on @GreatGulf's One Bloor East in this week's #ThrowbackThursday http://t.co/YCpfUhkS13 #TBT — 22 hours 5 min ago