Much excitement here at Urban Toronto when construction finally began on the 75-storey Aura Condo. Developed by Canderel Stoneridge, it is replacing a much hated parking lot at the northwest corner of Yonge and Gerrard. Can't wait to see this sucker rise. These photos from androiduk were taken on Saturday. Good to see them working on a weekend.
Construction Finally Underway at Canderel Stoneridge's Aura Condominiums
January 23, 2010 7:31 pm | by Edward Skira | Comments
388 Yonge Street, Toronto | Canderel Stoneridge
Penthouses Features: Between 75th and 77th floors- 2,200 to over 5,000 sq ft. Penthouses are priced from $2.2 million, and range in size from 2,201 to over 5000 square feet. Top floor penthouse, 11,...
popular dataBase projects
- Wilson Subway Station #toronto #urban #urbantoronto #ttc #subway #transportation #picoftheday… t.co/HX1jsWvJ5v
- Waterscapes by the @monarch_group steadily rising: the unique design is becoming more evident with each new floor. t.co/IHwYXvwFJK
- New pics of WaterGarden just came in! @themintogroup #toronto #condos t.co/OxslfC7NU2
- Ivory on Adelaide breaks street #toronto #urban #urbantoronto #condos #construction #photooftheday… t.co/joeFptnmOL
- @aspenridgehomes's Studio condo project is both rising out of the ground and preparing to dig down at the same time. t.co/OttOpdawkv
- So are the plans for Oxford Place dead now that the City has officially said no to a downtown casino? t.co/3xgJWPV7oK #toronto #cre