UrbanToronto is Toronto's premier website focused on condos, architecture, urban development and real estate. The site has the largest and most active community of its kind, populated by the tastemakers, condo aficionados, buyers, builders and realtors. Well-known and respect by industry members and urban dwellers alike, the site has garnered a reputation for solid reporting, breaking stories and early news on projects before they are widely reported.
2,000,000+ page views per month
200,000+ unique users per month
15,500+ registered members
The leading news and information source of its kind.
• photo reporting, news, interviews, features, tours of sales centres, hard-hat tours of new developments and much more
• send us all your breaking news and press releases here: email@example.com
A fully searchable, comprehensive, database of 800+ projects across the GTA.
• buying info, amenities, floor plans, map and more.
The largest and most respected discussion Forum about urban development.
• individual discussion threads on all the projects across the Toronto area.
• members comes from all areas of the development industry
UrbanToronto offers ready-to-go packages as well as custom-tailored campaigns to meet your need. It's the premier place to advertise and get the word out to about your projects.
• A few current advertisers include: Alterra, Aspen Ridge, Brampton Brick, Brandy Lane, City Of Toronto, Cityzen, Camrost Felcorp, Concord Adex, Daniels Corporation, Edenshaw, Empire, Great Gulf, Lifetime, Minto, MOD, Monarch, Pinnacle International, Plazacorp, Sierra and Tridel
"There isn't another resource quite like it. Advertising on UT is simply a must-do for us.” Gino Maulucci – Senior Marketing Manager, eMarketingTridel
"It's amazing what a link on the @urban_toronto forum can do for the blogs visitor numbers! … last night one of the UT members commented in the River City thread … a result of that, I had one of the highest visits for a single day to my blog!” Mark Savel, ABR – Sales Representative, Re/Max Realtron Realty Inc., Brokerage
"You guys are important to us. As we launch our new site engaging influencers will be core. U are core to our message.” Renato Discenza – President and CEO, Invest Toronto "WOW!! We're getting a TON of registrations for The Hive Lofts! Thanks again to @Urban_Toronto ” Sayf Hassan – Symmetry Developments