News   Apr 24, 2024
 958     1 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 1.5K     1 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 620     0 

Yorkdale Shopping Centre

Yorkdale is my favorite shopping mall.
It's one of my least favourites. I was in there yesterday and it was SO loud and echoing and children were running everywhere and people were milling about. Is that supposed to be fun? Full disclosure: I hate shopping.

It's one of my least favourites. I was in there yesterday and it was SO loud and echoing and children were running everywhere and people were milling about. Is that supposed to be fun? Full disclosure: I hate shopping.
Yorkdale needs more entertainment for children. LEGO Store, Cineplex, and various virtual monsters aren't enough. To be fair though, Yorkdale is primarily a high-end fashion mall.

would be nice if it was child free.

Yes it would be nice. Nothing worse than annoying kids running and screaming around you because their parents have given up on teaching them how to act like proper human beings.

Yes it would be nice. Nothing worse than annoying kids running and screaming around you because their parents have given up on teaching them how to act like proper human beings.

Though to be honest, sometimes I wonder if their parents are proper human beings anyways.

AoD

I have to admit that I disagree with all this.

If Oxford implements a mall policy forbidding children from Yorkdale, the former would risk getting criticized by their parents for that.

That is just my view though that I disagree, never call me out for this or any other of my posts.

I have to admit that I disagree with all this.
If Oxford implements a mall policy forbidding children from Yorkdale, the former would risk getting criticized by their parents for that.
That is just my view though that I disagree, never call me out for this or any other of my posts.

Most of us are just saying it in jest anyways - no mall is going to ban kids.

AoD

Yorkdale needs more entertainment for children. LEGO Store, Cineplex, and various virtual monsters aren't enough. To be fair though, Yorkdale is primarily a high-end fashion mall.
All it needs now is a Kidzania!

Back