News   Apr 19, 2024
 92     0 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 748     0 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 7.3K     2 

Who would you like to see win the 2016 US election?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought reality shows were always unscripted... :confused:

NQ1anpVf_normal.jpg

1 hour ago
The Trump campaign has a complete script for his "interview" with black pastor. Spokeswoman: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/02/u...-voters-wayne-jackson.html?smid=tw-share&_r=0

An eight-page draft script obtained by The New York Times shows 12 questions that Bishop Wayne T. Jackson, the church’s pastor, intends to ask Mr. Trump during the taped question-and-answer session, as well as the responses Mr. Trump is being advised to give.

That is a very interesting movie for sure! Star Trek also dealt with the issue.

Bernie Sanders just turned 75, so imagine if he got the nomination.

Last edited:
I am not a fan of people that old running for higher office. Sanders is 75 now and Trump just turned 70...
Is it just me or are the baby boomers hogging the white house?

Clinton - 2 terms
George W. - 2 terms
Obama - 2 terms
Most likely Hillary - at least one term

If you look at the nominees - Hillary, Trump, Bernie - they are all seniors. Is it not time for Generation X to take over? Hopefully not another Justin...

I agree that ideally the leader should be in their upper 40's of 50's. Old enough to have wisdom from living through various political and economic conditions, young enough to still have the vigor and stamina to work the long hours needed.

Trudeau seems the exception where his maturity lags his actual age by about 20 years, and his relaxed work schedule is akin to a retired person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back