News   Apr 23, 2024
 1.6K     5 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 529     0 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 1.3K     0 

What's the future for the Conservative Party?

Brad Trost, the MP from Saskatchewan who is fixated on telling women what to do with their bodies and telling Canadians who they can and cannot marry, is hoping to enter the Conservative Party leadership race. Apparently his website says that Canadians need a leader "who can speak for them on ALL the important issues of the day" - yeah, because reopening the divisive abortion debate and revisiting same-sex marriage are clearly at the top of the list of issues that Canadians want their government to focus on.

He still needs to raise $100,000 to officially enter the race. I'm hopeful that he will come up short. Trost is nothing more than an ayatollah-type figure looking to impose his religious views on others. Canadians are best served when all the major federal parties have strong leadership -- the Conservative Party leadership race will not benefit from a sideshow like Trost.

Brad Trost, the MP from Saskatchewan who is fixated on telling women what to do with their bodies and telling Canadians who they can and cannot marry, is hoping to enter the Conservative Party leadership race. Apparently his website says that Canadians need a leader "who can speak for them on ALL the important issues of the day" - yeah, because reopening the divisive abortion debate and revisiting same-sex marriage are clearly at the top of the list of issues that Canadians want their government to focus on.

He still needs to raise $100,000 to officially enter the race. I'm hopeful that he will come up short. Trost is nothing more than an ayatollah-type figure looking to impose his religious views on others. Canadians are best served when all the major federal parties have strong leadership -- the Conservative Party leadership race will not benefit from a sideshow like Trost.

Another social conservative is likely to throw his hat in the ring for the leadership, aiming to save Canada from the gays and women making their own decisions about their bodies.

Oh the "apology"

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/leitch-responds-survey-question-1.3746470

Screening potential immigrants for anti-Canadian values that include intolerance towards other religions, cultures and sexual orientations, violent and/or misogynist behaviour and/or a lack of acceptance of our Canadian tradition of personal and economic freedoms is a policy proposal that I feel very strongly about

CPC calling out others for intolerance towards other religions, cultures and sexual orientation, misogynist/violent behaviour? Guess the purge better happens at the party first.

I just love it when they preach about values that they did their darnest to resist - even now.

AoD

Last edited:

Back