News   Apr 24, 2024
 613     1 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 829     1 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 547     0 

What's the future for the Conservative Party?

Isn't he super rich though? Not a billionaire, but still well off.

I am not happy with Scheer and the CPC siding with Trump on the tariffs. They took three days to finally side with the government and were content posting stupid memes on social media attacking Trudeau.

I gotta say, Scheer is a bit of a chump. They really should have went with (in order of my personal preference) either Chong or Bernier.

Chong reminds me of David Orchard from back in the day before Judas McKay wrecked the party.

Mike Gibbs
@Mikeggibbs

I think CPC might be losing the 2019 election as we speak. Right now.

I tend to agree with this assessment. Yes, it is early, but the CPC is doing everything they can to make potential voters mad.

EDIT:

Andrew Scheer @AndrewScheer
4m

This G7 meeting shows that united support for free trade is at serious risk. Canada’s Conservatives continue to support the Prime Minister’s efforts to make the case for free trade. Divisive rhetoric and personal attacks from the US administration are clearly unhelpful.

Took him long enough. It doesn't even seem sincere.

Last edited:
Does Stephen Harper still believe he's Prime Minister and speaks on behalf of Canada?

Trick question?
I dare say Mr "Marijuana is more dangerous than tobacco" never spoke for me. Then again, neither does Mr "Last FPTP election, I promise guys, just vote for me".

Hmmmm.....I feel like I'm being ripped off....where can I get my money back?

The former PM should really stay out of all of this. I can only imagine the uproar if Paul Martin or Jean Chretien was planning visits to speak with the US Administration when Harper was PM.

He wants to be CPC leader again and with Scheer doing a terrible job, he sees an opening.

I doubt it! Not the Scheer part, that's true.

I still can't believe they didn't go for Chong or Bernier.

It's a new pattern: Scheer instead of Chong, Ford instead of Mulroney, bullet in own foot.

I doubt it! Not the Scheer part, that's true.

I still can't believe they didn't go for Chong or Bernier.

It's a new pattern: Scheer instead of Chong, Ford instead of Mulroney, bullet in own foot.

They did end up winning with Doug Ford though.

You mean the ally we're currently in a trade war with?

That's quite a double standard you have there.

Hold on while I lol.

A trade war isn't an actual war, you know. In fact, 'trade war' is a stupid term that needs to die.

Though, if it makes you feel better, today, I bought a bottle of Chic Choc rum from Québec instead of my usual Yankee Sailor Jerry's or Kraken for my camping trip.
Trade war! Except in my case the only thing dying is my brain, liver, pancreas.....wait, why is this shit legal but mushrooms aren't? Never mind, trick question...there isn't an actual logical explanation.

Back