News   May 03, 2024
 261     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 644     0 
News   May 02, 2024
 1.2K     1 

what is your favorite toronto nightcub?

I met Ben Johnson at the club he was there too. He was a real pimp. He was clocking chick after chick onto the dance floor. My buddy said the reason he was getting so much love in the club was because people felt he got abused by the system...All i know is my mom really likes that guy. He seems ok. and he was watching me bust moves on the honies all nite. I hope he got a few pointers.

LOL

I was at Shmooze last night...at John & Mercer. Ben Johnson showed up in a limo with this old blind guy, an older woman and a few younger ones...an unusual group. Anyways, about 10 mintues later (we were in line) all of them were booted from the club, I think Johnson was causing trouble...he was being a prick about it too, telling the bouncers that the club sucks and that they should "get a real job" (people with this kind of attitude are fools). We were tempted to say "get a real gold medal!" but didn't bother.

I guess he went to Menage after getting the boot from Shmooze.

As a club...Shmooze was alright...a lot of the older crowd, which Im not really into, but a lot of mid-20s as well.

i was at the Docks on Friday to see Kanye West, amazing show!

i really don't have a favourite club though. It really depends on the music and day of the week...But some ones i liked in recent memory:

Dance Cave
Distrikt
O
System Soundbar
devil's martini
lula lounge
Carlu (ok not a club, but beautiful interior and i had a fun time when our company x-mas party was held there)

ones i like to forget:
tonic
fez batik
club 108
lava lounge
indian motorcycle
any club in suburbia

My friend works at Menage. I'm not a club person at all though (as some of you well know :evil ) Give me a pub anytime.

Me and my buddies got booted from Indian Motorcycle. My buddy is boinking the bouncer's girlfriend so I guess I cant get us past the guest list there anymore. geez...

So we tried Shmooze first ...then we figured we wouldnt get in ....

So we said lets try Menage and in the end it worked out ok.

I didnt know that Ben Johnson was a trouble maker. Grief.
oh well. you learn something new everyday.

Back