News   Apr 18, 2024
 684     0 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 6.1K     2 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 2.4K     4 

Westside Gallery Lofts (Queen West Triangle, Urbancorp, 20 + 8s, Kirkor) COMPLETE

I think if you look at some of Urbancorp's finished products both inside and out around the King West area ... you may not be so 'impressed' by the quality of their craftsmenship ... I personally just don't like their building design + floorplans :)

I checked out a corner unit at Electra lofts to purchase, and I was pretty impressed by it. Haven't seen any other units but I'm assuming Westside would be a lot like Electra.

panekkkk ... I guess the important thing is you like it ~ :D

I mean, I've heard good things about the suites, but was it really necessary for them to rape the streetscape? It looks like ghetto '70s brutalist government housing projects. I think most of Urbancorp's buildings are very unfortunate from the exterior.

Westside Phase 2 (The Curve) Cancelled

wow :eek:

Got a phone call from the sales office for Westside Lofts last night. Phase 2 (formerly The Curve), has been cancelled. I suspect the builder will re-launch in spring at a higher price per sq/ft, as Cresford did with Mode.

Wouldn't they be relaunching with a lower price per square feet in this market ??

Ouch! I was looking forward to this one.

Perhaps a little enlightenment is necessary here. A quick Google Image search revealed a decent, but not striking building.

The pics available on GIS honestly don't convey the ghastliness of this building. Worth a look if you're ever in Liberty Village. I'll take a pic some day and post it here as an example of how NOT to clad a building. It's comparable to that stucco condo at Front St & Portland sans the pomo.

I'm, like, amazed at the great interest in condos around the Queen West triangle... wasn't Queen West like sooooooo five years ago?

As an aside, that Baird Sampson Neuert spec looks amazing.

Nope I wouldn't say so at all ... although maybe one good argue the more central location is a lot hotter now i.e. closer to Bathurst and maybe more south i.e. King.

Not to many projects too off in that area though ... Queen West triangle that is.

Wouldn't they be relaunching with a lower price per square feet in this market ??

When Westside Lofts originally launched the price per sq/ft was around 300-330 per foot. West Queen West has realized it's value and so has Urbancorp. I'm sure Phase 2 will be launched around the 400-420 to keep pace with Bohemian Embassy.

Which is currently under construction.

So yea, I can see that.

Back