Toronto Westlake | 153.31m | 48s | Onni Group | P + S / IBI

I'm really glad to live and have two properties invested in this area. My parents bought the townhouse and condo in 1997 for a laughably low price and now they're both worth well over 600k.

When all is said and done (more retail, better transit options) this area will become sought after due to its proximity to the core yet its isolated, resort feel.

excerpt from the National Post says the tallest tower will be 48 storeys.....

Nearby, Vancouver-based Onni Group of Companies is finalizing plans for its second Toronto project after The Garrison, this one at Lake Shore Boulevard and Park Lawn Road. Westlake — described by executive vice-president Chris Evans as “an urban village” with internal roads and storefronts — will comprise 1,300 units in three towers, the tallest with 48 floors, plus 85,000 sq. ft. of retail including national grocery and drug stores, and 25,000 sq. ft. of amenities. Units will range from 500 to 1,500 sq. ft., though pricing has not been announced.

Rest of the article (on GTA Waterfront properties) here.......http://www.nationalpost.com/homes/waterfront+properties+high+demand/3172238/story.html

Geez, when's ECC going to start getting some towers in the 40 to 50 storey range?

I was just walking my dog and noticed that the office building on the North West corner seems to have now been emptied. A handful of cars still in the lot, but it's mostly emtpy and the SNC Lavalin or whatever they said signs have been removed. I guess demolition is just around the corner.

Here's the south end of the Onni West Lake Village site in the foreground, with more of Humber Bay Shores in the background, taken from the 23rd floor of Beyond The Sea's north tower:

OnnifromBTS.jpg

I was just walking my dog and noticed that the office building on the North West corner seems to have now been emptied. A handful of cars still in the lot, but it's mostly emtpy and the SNC Lavalin or whatever they said signs have been removed. I guess demolition is just around the corner.

Just shows us that nothing is safe nowadays here in Toronto from the wrecking ball.:eek:

there's a full rendering of the 3 tower project in the new Condo Guide (Sept 25 - Oct 9), page 84, looks like 2 towers in the mid-40S range, and one about 35S.....also a fairly large podium seems to run the entire block.....looks a bit like Amacon's Parkside Village Residences in MCC....."Coming Soon"......Westlake is one word....

http://www.livingwestlake.com/

Last edited:
Love the density and height, and while they are a bit blah, at least they aren't offensive like most of the towers along Lakeshore to the east...

In about 10 years, Etobicoke's waterfront skyline will be insane, but I can't see it moving much further west than Mimico - too many detached houses there.

Last edited:

Back