Toronto Neptune + Neptune 2 Condominiums | 120.09m | 38s | Lanterra | P + S / IBI

Oct 23

IMG_oct-23-09-0017.jpg

Rain was falling
IMG_oct-23-09-0038.jpg

IMG_oct-23-09-0039.jpg

IMG_oct-23-09-0040.jpg

Does anybody know if there will be retail at the bottom of the waterparkcity towers?

Thanks...

based on the prevailing pattern in Waterpark City Tower 1 and Aquarius to the west being all condo units on the ground floor, I'm pretty confident that Neptune 1 will not have retail on the ground floor either along the Fleet Street frontage ~

In fact ... I found this floor plan (http://waterparkcity.ca/neptune/flash/assets/suites1/rhone%20patio/rhone%20patio.pdf), if you look at the key plan ... which basically confirms the ground floor of Neptune 1 will be condo suites + recreational amenities

based on the prevailing pattern in Waterpark City Tower 1 and Aquarius to the west being all condo units on the ground floor, I'm pretty confident that Neptune 1 will not have retail on the ground floor either along the Fleet Street frontage ~

In fact ... I found this floor plan (http://waterparkcity.ca/neptune/flash/assets/suites1/rhone%20patio/rhone%20patio.pdf), if you look at the key plan ... which basically confirms the ground floor of Neptune 1 will be condo suites + recreational amenities

Neptune phase 2 ground floor units facing north are residential not retail. I sold most of the North units in phase 2 you are correct

This area can only get better, you cant put in 2,000 units and service them with a Hasty Market lol

Last edited by a moderator:
the south east corner of tower 1 has two units for lease. the interior is bare and unfinished.

Last edited:
They are saying spring for phase 1, but should be more like summer or fall 2010 phase 2 winter 2010 but should be spring/summer 2011, just my guess:cool:

Thanks, George.

I also have two more questions:

1- Do you have any clues about how long will it be between the first occupancy and condo registration?

2- I understand that they do the occupancy in batches of floors. Do you know how many floors will they have in each batch? E.g. Phase 2 has 16 floors so do you think they will have 3 batches of about 5/6 floors in each batch.

Thanks again for any thoughts on this.

Thanks, George.

I also have two more questions:

1- Do you have any clues about how long will it be between the first occupancy and condo registration?

2- I understand that they do the occupancy in batches of floors. Do you know how many floors will they have in each batch? E.g. Phase 2 has 16 floors so do you think they will have 3 batches of about 5/6 floors in each batch.

Thanks again for any thoughts on this.

I have seen registration ( final closing ) happen on average 6 to 9 months after occupancy. Some sites like Montage registered in 3 months, others like Infinity took a year, London on the Esp is now about 7 months. This could be longer if the builder is not in compliance with the city. A site took 1.5 yrs !!!!! Dont want to mention a name ;)

Occupancy usually happens lowest floor first, for planning one floor for every few days up to a week. Hope that helps. :cool:

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

Just curious if someone can post the current status pics of neptune phase 2.

Thanks.

Back