Toronto Neptune + Neptune 2 Condominiums | 120.09m | 38s | Lanterra | P + S / IBI

Look at the model under it, the building that is being built on lakeshore in all the recent pics is Neptune the 38s tower. the 15 storey part of the same block will be at the rear afaik.

Do you guys think Waterpark city is or was a dead investment?

I recently checked with the sales centre and they have a couple of 2BR available for around $425k. That makes me think that the prices of the other smaller units may have gone up too (as compared to the launch of Neptune 2 two yrs ago).

I have not been very up-to-date with the price trends in the area so I'm not too sure.

view from behind

took this last night from the driveway between Neptune and Aquarius. Neptune is at about 18 stories and rising really fast.
Can't seem to post anything larger than a thumbnail, the original is at http://www.flickr.com/photos/st-even/3870191042/ if you have trouble viewing it.

Attachments

• 3870191042_6aef6c0d62_b.jpg
    3870191042_6aef6c0d62_b.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 387
wow that's an amazing night shot ....... very impressive !! thanks St. Even :)

thanks Solaris.
Here's another shot showing only Neptune.
Is there something I should be doing that will allow me to post a larger image than the thumbnail?

Attachments

• 3872166564_82effa42b2.jpg
    3872166564_82effa42b2.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 342
St. Even, if you want to post larger images ... files attachement in UT is not going to work for you

Get a Photobucket or Flickr account ... uploading it to their website and linking the image via
I]
script here on UT to post full size images

thanks for the great photos ~

Fleet Street is starting to look a bit European with the TTC right of way and the high density living! And in the backyard we have Lake Mud...

Drum118,
Thanks for the pics. They are great pics considering that you took them from street car.

October 14 2009 update

Neptune 1 on the 25th floor
Click to Enlarge

Back