News   Mar 28, 2024
 1K     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 562     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 851     0 

UT Forum New Design?

Can you guys reduce the width of the pages on widescreen displays? The wide width makes it very difficult to find the link to the most recent post on the list of threads. I have to use my finger to track it.

Weren't there a lot more pages to this thread before? Or another thread with way more questions and answers?? Well, I hate to ask questions that have already been asked & answered, but I don't know where to look, so I guess I'll have to do just that. :D

1. Is there a way to go to a specific thread page number? There used to be. Like if I'm in a 1,000-page thread and I want to go to page 483.

2. When looking at a list of threads in a subforum, is there no longer any sort of symbol/ indicator that tells you which threads you have posted in?​

Thanks. ;)

If you search Forums (Thread Titles) and ask for a sort by the most recent you get the results sorted by the date the THREAD was created not the thread with the most recent postings. Not sure if a fix can be made but surely most people (all people?) want to see the threads with the most recent posts.

Back