Upside Down + Fuse Condos (Channington/Brownstone, 14s x2, 26s x2, Burka)

No its a assignement in phase 1 one bedroom 525sq feet but no parking.... I need a spot in there

Hello Joey22, I have a unit on 7th floor. 646 sq. ft. One bed room plus den.
I just did PDI with possession date Mid April. It has a beautiful south view.
It has a parking and locker. Please contact me six6sigma@hotmail.com If you are interested. Then I can proceed to request for assignment documentation.

Hello Joey22, I have a unit on 7th floor. 646 sq. ft. One bed room plus den.
I just did PDI with possession date Mid April. It has a beautiful south view.
It has a parking and locker. Please contact me six6sigma@hotmail.com If you are interested. Then I can proceed to request for assignment documentation.

I would be interested but the price is above what I can afford. The 525 sq no parking on the 5th floor the owner would sell me on assignment for $188000. I am willing to pay $190000 but I need a parking spot with it $20000 is what it goes for. If anyone is interested in selling their assignment for $190000 525 sq plus $20000 parking Iwould be interested even on the phase 2 4 floor and up thanks.

Hey all!
I am interested in buying a unit in the building, can anyone tell me if its possible to install a gas stove instead, and what are the balcony bbqing rules?
thanks so much!

Hi Alex,
I have a 2 bedroom unit ( 792 sq ft + balcony )in Phase 2 (812 Lansdowne Ave). Comes with 1 Parking spot an 1 locker. We have recently reduced the price for a fast assignment sale. Message me or email me at s.k@cogeco.ca if you are interested to know more. I am not sure about your questions but I can find out easily from the builder. I imagine you would have to buy a new stove..i heard they are not doing swap outs, but you never know if you ask early enough..phase 2 move in is not until Sept 18th 2013 Move-in BUT the picking of the finishes is THIS APRIL or MAY 2013-so we are motivated to sell before then and its better for the new buyer (Assignee) as they get to pick out their own décor of cabinets, floors, tiles ..maybe stoves etc..

Hey all,

Hope everyone is all moved in at this point and happy with there unit! Just wanna remind all the Residents that I'm still offering special discounts to all the residents of the building ar my shop. discounts include:

> 30% off all Hunter Douglas & MaxxMar window coverings

> Wholesale price on all Handmade rugs & Carpets

> Contractors discount on all Benjamin Moore Paint

Also we have our Crazy about Cork event, all Torlys line Cork floors 25% off!! Anyone interested can leave a direct message in our Facebook page, you can also see our complete line of Area Rugs as well.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Decor-Terminal-Marinas-Interior-Design/155459087850292?ref=hl

Twitter: https://twitter.com/decorterminal

Instagram: @benito_imports

Pinterest: benitoimports

Hey all,

Hope everyone is all moved in at this point and happy with there unit! Just wanna remind all the Residents that I'm still offering special discounts to all the residents of the building ar my shop. discounts include:

> 30% off all Hunter Douglas & MaxxMar window coverings

> Wholesale price on all Handmade rugs & Carpets

> Contractors discount on all Benjamin Moore Paint

Also we have our Crazy about Cork event, all Torlys line Cork floors 25% off!! Anyone interested can leave a direct message in our Facebook page, you can also see our complete line of Area Rugs as well.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Decor-Terminal-Marinas-Interior-Design/155459087850292?ref=hl

Twitter: https://twitter.com/decorterminal

Instagram: @benito_imports

Pinterest: benitoimports

That sounds really good! I am in phase 2, I actually got my call to pick colour package yesterday. Are you extending your offer to phase two-ers as well?

That sounds really good! I am in phase 2, I actually got my call to pick colour package yesterday. Are you extending your offer to phase two-ers as well?

Hi JTri, I'm in P2 as well...but on the 10th floor. What floor are you on? In terms of colour selection were you given a website to go to like the P1 people? Also is it the same package choices they were given?

Thanks!

Hi JTri, I'm in P2 as well...but on the 10th floor. What floor are you on? In terms of colour selection were you given a website to go to like the P1 people? Also is it the same package choices they were given?

Thanks!

I'm on the 4th. I vaguely remember seeing the phase 1 website when phase 1 was picking theirs and I'm pretty sure it is the same choices they were given. I had four packages to pick from. I had the choice to make an appointment and go in and pick or you can pick from the pictures and send in a form.

Isn't there a GoodWill steps away from this building?

Why do you spend your time thinking about this build? Why have you been coming back to this message board for the past couple of years if you dislike it so much? It's kind of weird.

Back