U Condos (The Pemberton Group) - Real Estate

Councillor Kristyn Wong-Tam is holding a public consultation meeting tonight to discuss the design and development of the new expanded park site at 1020 Bay St., at the corner of St. Joseph St.

Park Design Concepts and Images for the new Public Park will be presented at this meeting.

Time: 7 to 9 p.m.

Location: City Hall, Committee Room 4, 2nd Floor, A street reception, 100 Queen St. W.

http://ward27news.ca/events/december-5-50-st-joseph-community-consultation

What's the updated occupancy from the builder and realistically when its going to happen?

Wife called builder rep and was told interim occupancy date for our unit set for late June 2015. Is this consistent with what other people are hearing?

hi guys,
anybody can predict that the U Condo units' prices have increased since 2010 or not?
are there gains in value for U condo units?

Wife called builder rep and was told interim occupancy date for our unit set for late June 2015. Is this consistent with what other people are hearing?

Hey daniel84,

I have friends who have purchased a unit on the 33rd floor in Phase 1 (65 St Mary) and they're waiting to book their PDI (Pre-delivery inspection) but have been told Occupancy will be end of May.

Also, if anyone is interested I have clients who have a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom unit with 2 balconies on the NW side of that same building that they are looking to sell.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions...

Does anyone know what the Levy was when U Condo started building? My understanding is that the 2008 levy fee was included in the price and once the building closes the difference will be paid if no cap has been placed by buyer.
Thanks!

I think there is a good likely hood it has increased. From articles I read, prices can increase 2-4% per year through construction. A safe bet would be assuming a 2 % increase in value. Any others know for certain?

hi guys,
anybody can predict that the U Condo units' prices have increased since 2010 or not?
are there gains in value for U condo units?

Back