Toronto Ontario Line 3 | ?m | ?s

I think the plan is to use lower Queen as the basis for the mezzanine.
which it pretty much is used for right now. What was built of it is now used for the cross paths under the subway so you can transfer to either side with out having to exit the fare paid area and vise versa as they also have one in the non fare paid area too.

Does the Queen Lower streetcar station promote or discourage the Queen alignment of the Relief Line? On the one hand, it means less to excavate. On the other hand, it requires more engineering marvel to accommodate for the old infrastructure. Or does it have little or no impact on the decision making and costs.

It's too small to re-use so its only impact on costs is forcing a deeper station which has to be excavated around a larger box above it. Bringing the line to city hall was never a good idea.

The possible station box for a Queen & Yonge station, could be similar to:

upload_2017-3-2_11-22-27.png

From link.

Attachments

• upload_2017-3-2_11-22-27.png
    upload_2017-3-2_11-22-27.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 289
At this point, Sheppard to STC is more likely than to Downsview, even though the latter seems more logical and is a clear hole in the TTC subway map.
too bad it was not connected to downsview a long time ago, looping around to go south. Would have avoided the extension up to vaughan

too bad it was not connected to downsview a long time ago, looping around to go south. Would have avoided the extension up to vaughan
I don't think it would have made the Spadina extension not happen. It was already planned to be extended to York University, so the Province would've still forced the extension into York Region to provide funding.

I don't think it would have made the Spadina extension not happen. It was already planned to be extended to York University, so the Province would've still forced the extension into York Region to provide funding.
How abut the city saying No and prioritizing transit in the city such as DRL

Was anyone at the Feb 23 meeting ? I notice they have the Agenda up... but not the presentation.

Wasn't aware of this Feb 23 meeting and document, thanks. I guess it was only for local stakeholders and property owners. It's a sizable doc, so I'm glad to see we're still keeping busy on the file.

Wasn't aware of this Feb 23 meeting and document, thanks. I guess it was only for local stakeholders and property owners. It's a sizable doc, so I'm glad to see we're still keeping busy on the file.

Yeah the real estate impact for the area was attached... but no minutes and no presentation. The Meeting 1 schedule did suggest after this was done in Early 2017 it would go to the Executive commitee in early 2017, so it seems to be running a tiny bit late.

From p. 1o:

upload_2017-3-8_9-25-31.png

Sounds like Carlaw will be more expensive but seem to be the preferred option:

upload_2017-3-8_9-28-3.png

AoD

Attachments

• upload_2017-3-8_9-25-31.png
    upload_2017-3-8_9-25-31.png
    77.7 KB · Views: 389
  • upload_2017-3-8_9-28-3.png
    upload_2017-3-8_9-28-3.png
    70.8 KB · Views: 250