News   Apr 24, 2024
 306     0 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 368     0 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 721     1 

TTC: Flexity Streetcars Testing & Delivery (Bombardier)

Here it is

Attachments

• 4413.jpg
    4413.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 365
When was that taken? In a couple of other places, people were saying it arrived yesterday, but that's still on a flat car.

Does anyone think that 4414 will arrive before the new year? I remember reading somewhere that the TTC was only expected to receive one more streetcar before the new year, and that would have been 4413.

So it seems like they arent even trying now to accelerate the schedule to meet 16 examples by the end of the year....1 month for this one to arrive....

Of late they have been very free with the statement that the TTC has played a part in the delays....without actually saying what and how.....almost like they are daring the TTC with a "go ahead, take us to court and we will be free to break our confidentiality on that thing you didn't want us to talk about"

I guess we had better hope for a warmer than usual winter to spare the air lines on the C/ALRVs...

So it seems like they arent even trying now to accelerate the schedule to meet 16 examples by the end of the year....1 month for this one to arrive....
You clearly lack Andy B's (so often misplaced) faith...
ttc.PNG

Attachments

• ttc.PNG
    ttc.PNG
    20.2 KB · Views: 941
How will BBD ramp up from less than 1 LRV per month to 4 in a month?

If they could, don't you think they would have done so already and spare the upcoming legal expenses and quite likely $50 million+ in damages? It's obvious they cannot meet that schedule.

It's obvious they cannot meet that schedule.
They have failed to ramp up, but I think it's a stretch to conclude that they can't. They've been churning out over 6 subway cars a month for years. They should be able to ramp up the streetcar production to higher than 1 - especially after the subway car production ends next year.

Back