Toronto St Regis Toronto Hotel and Residences | 281.93m | 58s | JFC Capital | Zeidler

LOL yes! That slow rise... it's perfect. :) Testing aside, it seems like there are a lot of possibilities as to how the lights can be displayed, I'm curious as to which pattern they settle on. The view from Adelaide is really nice because it gives you a full reference of 276m from top to bottom. The spire is emphasized as apart of the building height - not disconnected.

LOL yes! That slow rise... it's perfect. :) Testing aside, it seems like there are a lot of possibilities as to how the lights can be displayed, I'm curious as to which pattern they settle on. The view from Adelaide is really nice because it gives you a full reference of 276m from top to bottom. The spire is emphasized as apart of the building height - not disconnected.

I hope they don't settle with a pattern. The variety of patterns from the that video of the test is what I liked most about it.

Ahem. (To see this full screen in HD, click on the YouTube logo after you click the PLAY icon. Then choose the Full Screen icon.)

…and as soon as I put the camera down, it was doing something else, unlike anything that had come before.

The light pattern I saw was very different than this. It was much more fast paced and more interesting. It had 50 feet beams of light climb up the tower, stacked one on top of the other, like parked cars, until it reached the bottom. It was pretty cool.

Until there's footage of it actually swaying, or a photo of it bent, I'm not ready to believe the report.

Looking at the picture below, the top looks pretty out of place. The wind is wreaking havoc!

donald-trump.jpg

http://urbanscrawldc.com/2015/01/05/could-dcs-oddest-new-investor-be-the-next-president/

As I came to work this morning it looked fine as I crossed Adelaide, but then when I crossed Bay it appeared to be listing a bit to the West.

Back