News   Apr 18, 2024
 474     0 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 3.7K     1 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 2.2K     4 

Transit expert says Toronto must recognize transportation is a business, not just a service

I'm sorry? Is accusing Torontonians as being "nitpickers" a reason to bar me?

I think you have misinterpreted my reference.

Mr Tory cannot solve these problems himself. His ambition is more modest: a second term as mayor starting next year that would allow him to see through SmartTrack and his proposed road toll. That will not solve Toronto’s transport problems, but it might persuade ex-Torontonians to give their city a second chance.

The city a second chance, or him a second chance? It's fairly transparent at that, at least.

AoD

The city a second chance, or him a second chance? It's fairly transparent at that, at least.
I'm no fan of Tory, but as is the case at the Provincial level, the alternatives (at least so far) are worse than the status quo.

I think you have misinterpreted my reference.
On that point, serendipity, as I had a very long discussion with architects and planners on exactly that just yesterday. I won't share the views, you wouldn't like the predominant gist.

I'm no fan of Tory, but as is the case at the Provincial level, the alternatives (at least so far) are worse than the status quo

This wasn't a debate about the second best/worst choice though. One can surely be critical and still assess the options globally at a later date, depending on the choices offered.

On that point, serendipity, as I had a very long discussion with architects and planners on exactly that just yesterday. I won't share the views, you wouldn't like the predominant gist.

Allusion to information without citation is almost no information.

AoD

Back