Toronto Regent Park: The Wyatt | 89m | 27s | Daniels | KPMB

Nice pic, looks like they're moving fast. I wonder why this demolition is different from the others. The previous ones seemed to take down each column of units starting from the outside and working inwards.

8srAxuh.jpg

Very interesting.

Do you think the non-coloured ones are rentals? Or are people really that fond of white/beige?

All of them were rentals.

Very interesting.

Do you think the non-coloured ones are rentals? Or are people really that fond of white/beige?

I always wonder at how many people tolerate the basic beige and ceiling lighting. The solution is to train landlords to select more pleasing shades!

There are ads on the fence surrounding Block 26 advertising The Wyatt for Fall 2016, I was on the streetcar so I'm not sure if that's construction or sales launch.

Daniels often (but not always) starts construction in advance of a sales launch, being one of the very few developers in the city who are able to start construction without bank financing.

<Edit> Progress on apartment on SW corner of River/Dundas...I mistakenly posted this as the Wyatt awhile back.

RP3_4.jpg
RP3_5.jpg
RP3_6.jpg

Attachments

• RP3_4.jpg
    RP3_4.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 2,174
  • RP3_5.jpg
    RP3_5.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 2,119
  • RP3_6.jpg
    RP3_6.jpg