Toronto Westlake | 153.31m | 48s | Onni Group | P + S / IBI

are you talking about the site of the bakery company?
haven't heard of anything. some people here may know more.
that site is huge that has great potential to be developed a high rise or mid rise condo.

are you talking about the site of the bakery company?
haven't heard of anything. some people here may know more.
that site is huge that has great potential to be developed a high rise or mid rise condo.

More like the area just south of the bakery, where BMO is. Are they the same site?

i think where BMO is located belongs to the same site.
even thought it's not, don't believe anything would rise on this tiny spot.

Thanks. I am just wondering if my east-facing view will be blocked, even though I will have a high floor.

When will they start demolishing those two buildings and finally start to do some work.

The north office building is still in use, the south building has about a dozen cars parked in front of it, I am looking forward to some work starting soon. East views should be fine towards the bakery, south/east views will be all blocked including alot of downtown views as the stretch between Lakeshore and Marine Parade will all be filled with condos. South views will be unobstructed. I do wonder how long Mr Christies is going to stay, not that its a bad thing.

When will they start demolishing those two buildings and finally start to do some work.

eeerrr .... Westlake Village started sales really not that long ago ~

I've ran the Westlake2 numbers and I'm endorsing this project.

Last edited:

On paper, they are scheduled to start exactly a year from now in February 2012, at least on the sales contract for Phase 2.

The north office building is still in use, the south building has about a dozen cars parked in front of it, I am looking forward to some work starting soon. East views should be fine towards the bakery, south/east views will be all blocked including alot of downtown views as the stretch between Lakeshore and Marine Parade will all be filled with condos. South views will be unobstructed. I do wonder how long Mr Christies is going to stay, not that its a bad thing.

The south building is empty I believe; the cars parked there are not related to the building.

The SE view blockage will depend on how high up you are in the building. I believe if you're on the 40+ floor, you should be okay: http://www.livingwestlake.com/#/Views

I believe it is a typo and Phase 2 is still 44 storeys. I was just at the sales office today. The top 3 PH levels have not yet been released for Phase 2. Only a few units came back after the cooling off period.

Phase 3 will be finalized tomorrow, and should be available soon.

Demolition on the existing office building is cheduled to start within the coming month or so. And construction is scheduled to begin in October. Phase 2 is very far along in sales and has done very well. Phase 2 is marketed as 50-storeys but that's because they skipped the unlucky 4's in this tower (they didn't in phase 1 which is taller). Phase 3 gearing up to start sales very soon - in the next month or so. Overall the project has done tremendously well, so activity should be starting soon on the site. Definitely add a lot of height to an area that's just getting taller and taller (and by no means a bad thing).

Back