Toronto Westlake | 153.31m | 48s | Onni Group | P + S / IBI

I have checked city planning web site and tried to find the current status of westlake condos project. The result shows current status is Applucation Submitted. Does it mean not approved yet? Anyone know any information about this?

http://app.toronto.ca/DevelopmentApplications/searchPlanningAppSetup.do?action=init

Address
Application Type Application No. Ward &
District Date Received Application Status Status Date Proposed Use Type Planner Name
Phone Number

2200 LAKE SHORE BLVD W

Site Plan Approval 10 203524 WET 06 SA Ward 06
- Etob. York Jun 22, 2010 Application Submitted Jun 7, 2010 Commercial McCart, Michael
(416) 394-8228

Proposed development of 3 residential apartment buildings

I'm pretty sure this application has not been approved yet, but it is going through the application approval PROCESS ... it is typical for builders to start pre-sales prior to having the approvals in hand ~

Westlake Village is one of three projects south of South Beach along Park Lawn Road. In the photo, the closest, where the green lawn is below, is 42 Park Lawn Road, for which we have scant information so far. Next is the Times Group's slim 36-storey single-tower project at 36 Park Lawn where the yellow office and warehouse is. While it has not launched yet, we do have an early rendering from Burka Architects for it in our thread for the project. South of that is Westlake Village. Westlake will feature towers of 38, 43, and 48 storeys above seven-storey retail and residential podiums, and will replace the two dark mirrored office buildings and surrounding parking lot.

WestlakeP1200061.jpg

i bought a unit on 36th floor, facing north.......anyone know that wil the view be blocked by the time group project? i am a little worried:(

The Times Group project will become part of your view of course, with 42 Park Lawn behind it (no renderings yet), and South Beach behind that. It's difficult to say what will be 'blocked' though: we don't know how exactly how they will all line up north of you yet, but you will be moving into an area thick with point towers.

The Times Group project will become part of your view of course, with 42 Park Lawn behind it (no renderings yet), and South Beach behind that. It's difficult to say what will be 'blocked' though: we don't know how exactly how they will all line up north of you yet, but you will be moving into an area thick with point towers.

thanks for your information! maybe I'd better change my plan..

Latest Condo Guide out today (Dec 4 - Jan 1), on page 78 there is an article on Westlake, grand opening of the first tower (48S) was successful, with 75% per cent sold....

it's free - there are yellow boxes throughout the city, the Condo Guide is there along with Resale Homes Guide, Renters Guide, etc....you can usually find them outside any subway station, bus stops

Back