Toronto Westlake | 153.31m | 48s | Onni Group | P + S / IBI

it's free - there are yellow boxes throughout the city, the Condo Guide is there along with Resale Homes Guide, Renters Guide, etc....you can usually find them outside any subway station, bus stops
thanks for the information! the condo guide box are all empty outside the kennedy station :(

how did anyone get less than400 PSF , from the pricelist i see lowest is 409 ,mostly around 470

onni

I just recently purchased a high floor unit for around $499 psf
including parking and locker of course..

why does it seem like i bought for too expensive..
does this area even have the potential to shoot up to $600~650 psf
in the next 4years or so?

doing some research but some of the other condominiums around the area are
still low priced although there are some projects which are well over $550psf.

:confused:

This is a more of a real estate question however, I find this area highly overated and overpriced. It will reach $600 if the market remains hot in a few years however, the area will be impacted more than others should it take a turn. $500 a square foot is risky, IMO. Also, Onni doesn't have the greatest reputation and I'm not talking about family quarrels. Their fit and finishes are consistently below average back home.

I would definitely consider purchasing here as I really like what is happening in this area, and the nearby park on the waterfront is a major draw. The towers are sharp looking and may very well be the best looking of that bunch in South Etobicoke. Is there a GO station nearby that can get people into the core?

Mimico GO station is about 5 minutes from here in addition to the 508 lake shore streetcar line at your doorstep

I still see many VIP sales posted online or newspapers from agents. Does anyone know if there is still some discount on the price? I know when the project started in early October there was about $5,000-10,000 discount on all the units. Is this normal for the VIP sale to last this long - more than 3 months?

i know they still have -$7000 discount going on.
but since the first VIP sales, it has gone up little bit.

Yes true, but I also live by Parklawn/Lakeshore and the 508 into downtown is horrible, takes a good hour as it is slow as hell, going to mimico would mean backtracking and if taking the streetcar will still take about 5-10 min with waiting, or you can just drive 5-10 min on gardiner (rush hour) or 15min lakeshore. I still believe you need a car in this area, the should really move mimico over.

Ohh yeah!!!, oct 31, 2014 westlake.
Great location, not the best finishes but still bought it

Last edited:
FYI
Phase 2 (second tower) occupancy Fall, 2015. The Price list and floor plans are already available from many agents postd online. ppsf varies from 403 to 506

Note I am not agent. Just want to make some noise - it's so quiet here:)

feel the price is quite attractive based on the location where this condo is located.
good thing also, the purchase price includes parking plus lockers.

Back