Toronto Vü Condos | 83.51m | 24s | Aspen Ridge | Hariri Pontarini

VU update

Got a flyer in the mail yesterday indicating construction would start in March with occupancy sometime in 2008.

That would be a very quick build, and I would be extremely suprised if this project is complete before 2009.

For those of us who either can't remember or don't care about forgettable condo tower names, what's VU?

Bodes well for future intensification on the east side that this one is proceeding so quickly.

Here are some renderings. Though two are familiar, the photograph of the model clarifies the "point" towards the west. I wonder, though, what's going on there, because it looks as if a glass wall is suspended outside balconies. I can't see that as being popular.

VuR1.jpg

VuR2.jpg

VuR3.jpg

Impressive project. The last rendering seems to suggest that the glass wall has holes in it for the balconies.

Vu Condo

Parking lot looks like its closed. Excavation equipment on site working away. Now all they need is to put the hoarding up.

super news! can't wait for this one to be finished, it will be a great looking addition to the neighbourhood!

This complex is quite exciting, I think it will be good. Does anybody know whether they are starting all buildings at once.

Back