Oakville The Greenwich Condos at Oakvillage | 68.81m | 20s | Branthaven Homes | Kirkor

August 5th
1691847577436.jpeg

So @Tim MacDonald, both those cranes are for Greenwich, and they're all gone from Upper West Side now? (And do we have the pointer for Upper West Side in the wrong place on our map?) It's all so confusing out in Oakville... which I believe is out near Colorado or something? Aim the drone a little high and I'm sure the foothills of the Rockies will appear…

Reactions: AHK
So @Tim MacDonald, both those cranes are for Greenwich, and they're all gone from Upper West Side now? (And do we have the pointer for Upper West Side in the wrong place on our map?) It's all so confusing out in Oakville... which I believe is out near Colorado or something? Aim the drone a little high and I'm sure the foothills of the Rockies will appear…

Haha! Yes, sometimes it feels like I'm driving back from Colorado because of the time it takes with Oakville traffic!

Yes, cranes are -2 +2.

Pointers for UWS and Post condos are also incorrectly positioned on the map.

I know there are others as well and I will take a look when I'm back at the computer.

Back