Toronto Sun Life Financial Tower & Harbour Plaza Residences | 236.51m | 67s | Menkes | Sweeny &Co

IMO there won't be a saving grace for this turd. Even the penthouse would look cheap, and a baby can do a better job than this. Absolutely no excuse to permit this in such a prime area with TEN YORK to the west.

I have to give you credit for keeping this s##t up for so long

IMO there won't be a saving grace for this turd. Even the penthouse would look cheap, and a baby can do a better job than this. Absolutely no excuse to permit this in such a prime area with TEN YORK to the west.
I like 10 York, but really what is so terrible about this? The balconies are great and offer the city some unique architectural expression even if it is just through a balcony system. It is at least a geometric patterned system we have not been over saturated with, and quite frankly its fun and refreshing.
I find it hard to take your posts serious @Consilium your pure hate for this project and your love for 10 york suggest to me that you are angered over a lost view or something on a personal level.

These have gone up so nicely and quickly. When that off-ramp comes down and the park is rehabilitated, this area will be supremely urban.

I didn't like the pre-sale renderings, but am liking the real thing. In particular the contrast to ICE. Variety is good. Nice work.

Harbour Plaza with 88 Scott in the foreground:

31426016154_e52901725b_b.jpg

Back