Toronto Sun Life Financial Tower & Harbour Plaza Residences | 236.51m | 67s | Menkes | Sweeny &Co

I know you are not going to believe me immediately, but I am so disappointed with this.

I don't understand anyone giving this project a pass. One York is just a plain banal box. I have just as much dislike for Harbour Plaza, which are ugly cheap spandrel slabs without character. This is too tall too, with a location from it you can see miles away. The design is only more uninspired Menkes garbage. And worst of all is that it crowds TEN YORK to the west which I like tons better than this ****. :(

October 15, 2016

20161015_125945.jpg

I know you are not going to believe me immediately, but I am so disappointed with this.

I don't understand anyone giving this project a pass. One York is just a plain banal box. I have just as much dislike for Harbour Plaza, which are ugly cheap spandrel slabs without character. This is too tall too, with a location from it you can see miles away. The design is only more uninspired Menkes garbage. And worst of all is that it crowds TEN YORK to the west which I like tons better than this ****. :(

I believe you. One York is a plain glass box with nice cladding and these towers are Aqua-esque clones with cheap window wall. In either case, I don't find that's enough to declare them bad and you totally lost me on Ten York.

Does anyone know which grocery anchor tenant is coming into this building? I went buy few times it just say Gourmet grocery store.

Does anyone know which grocery anchor tenant is coming into this building? I went buy few times it just say Gourmet grocery store.
Neither Menkes nor any retailers have made announcements on who is leasing space here yet that I can find.

If you'd like to see what space is available, you can download the brochure.

Back